Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:23:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mentally ill - but you start a family anyway?

Started by Default to the negative, April 08, 2019, 09:59:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urinal Cake

Quote from: confettiinmyhair on April 08, 2019, 07:28:16 PM
What about someone without any Mental Health problems prior to pregnancy who develops  Mental illness after giving birth?
Child taken away and given to a nice Tory family. Mental illness is contagious. To get the child back the mother has to prove she can properly look after a fish. Then a cat. Then a dog. Then the child of a minority.

Quote from: confettiinmyhair on April 08, 2019, 07:28:16 PM
What about someone without any Mental Health problems prior to pregnancy who develops  Mental illness after giving birth?

Mumsnet.

thenoise

Better to be mental but properly diagnosed and monitored than half of the so-called sane people, with their scant regard for the mental health of themselves and others, clumsily self-medicating with alcohol, daytime TV or getting into rows with strangers on the internet.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Lost Oliver

What's the tipping point? When do you officially become mental? I'm pretty sure I am but not 100% so would like some certainty. That's all I ask for. A bit of certainty.

Urinal Cake

If you're poor and anonymous you're mental.

Ferris

Check back with me in 18 years and see how this all turned out.