Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:51:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Your thoughts on these contents

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, April 08, 2019, 10:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Soup Dogg

Is that a little pink ping pong ball?

Hey, Punk!

shiftwork2

Is this like when Grotbags lost her purse in a bin lorry, except with a ping pong ball

Johnny Yesno

I see they've cut the Doctor Who budget.

dallasman

She's at the bottom of a healthy smoothie, and someone wants to drink her with a grey straw. Looks fake, though.

Cerys

Soup Dogg

Look just below her right shoulder and proceed to the left. Once you've seen it let me know and we can arrange a more formal rendezvous.

Buelligan

This isn't going to end well for Corbyn.

Isn't it a pink snooker ball?  Or an egg, like a bird's egg?

Soup Dogg

Hi Buelligan, it is a ping pong ball. Let me know if you agree and we can arrange a more formal rendezvous.

RDRR

Johnny Yesno

Alberon

There is no ping pong ball. You're all mad!

Captain Z

Is it the remains of chopped-up birds that have flown through the turbines?

dallasman

Quote from: Captain Z on April 08, 2019, 11:42:18 PM
Is it the remains of chopped-up birds that have flown through the turbines?

Spoilsport. Her left ring finger is pointing directly at a partially buried Alf.

Soup Dogg

Yes I think this "Alf" character probably played ping pong. Let me know what you think and we'll rendezvous at a later date.

Mr_Simnock

Soup Dogg

Front on or side on? (Hard on is a given)

Mr_Simnock

It will be front on, the rest of him is lying under some of the muck hoping that nice lady might brush his winky while by accident working

Tikwid

Absorb the anus burn

<add tag> Filming finally begins on Tripods Series 3 <add tag>

seepage

Buzby can correct me, but I think that is some basic slag.

Hayley's Plastic Free #Rules

#dontflushtampons
#dontflushfacewipes
#whatsinyourmakeup?
#dontthrowfagbuttsontheground!

buzby

Quote from: seepage on April 09, 2019, 11:21:24 AM
I wouldn't quite go that far, but she has done a shoot for Zoo.

It's actually the unbiodegradable solids retrieved from the sewage in Wessex Water's treatment works, mostly face and baby wipes.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: seepage on April 09, 2019, 11:21:24 AM

I thought it was biomass for fuel

BlodwynPig

Quote from: buzby on April 09, 2019, 01:46:07 PM
I wouldn't quite go that far, but she has done a shoot for Zoo.

It's actually the unbiodegradable solids retrieved from the sewage in Wessex Water's treatment works, mostly face and baby wipes.

So it is...it looked like old wood chips with my eyesight though. We need scratch and sniff computers.

BlodwynPig

On a side note, Buzby, last night I had a fever dream to start a cab thread in the tradition of Ask Aubrey, but Ask Buzby instead and the challenge was to try and ask a question (within reason) that would confound you.

Here's one:

What is the best tractor for low to mid-level farming?

Replies From View

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: buzby on April 09, 2019, 01:46:07 PM

It will also no doubt include a lot of "flushable" bum wipes, which aren't actually flushable - during a working tour of their site at Poole some years ago they said that flushable wipes were one of the worst things to ever happen to the industry and it was costing them something like an additional £1million a year on top of their usual removal and treatment of non-biodegradable material.

buzby

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 09, 2019, 01:49:13 PM
On a side note, Buzby, last night I had a fever dream to start a cab thread in the tradition of Ask Aubrey, but Ask Buzby instead and the challenge was to try and ask a question (within reason) that would confound you.

Here's one:

What is the best tractor for low to mid-level farming?
For a smallholding (a few acres) you can't go wrong with one of the older small Massey Fergusons like a 60s MF35 (a bloke with a smallholding across the road from work has one). Easy to work on and get bits for (they carried on making thme in India for years afterwards, like the Royal Enfield and Austin Cambridge). They are in 'classic tractor' territory now though and are going up in price.

For somewhere a bit bigger the later Massey-Fergusons like the MF398 or MF550 would do -  still easy to work on and spares are easy to get. A Case 895 or 956 would be good alternatives with decent reliability and thay are also easy to work on with good spares availability. If you need a tractor with a front-loader it gets a bit more expensive.