Author Topic: David Attleborough’s Are Planet  (Read 355 times)

Twit 2

• Cyclone par l'immobile habité
David Attleborough’s Are Planet
« on: April 09, 2019, 10:27:37 PM »
Thought I should start a new thread over here to avoid the ‘joke’ thread being bumped.

The second episode contains some of the bleakest wildlife footage I’ve ever seen: walruses climbing cliffs because there’s not enough sea ice and then tumbling down to their deaths BECAUSE WALRUSES AREN’T SUPPOSED TO BE UP CLIFFS.

I hope everyone in the world watches this and stops buying so much shit.

PlanktonSideburns

• lunch - small raw potato, peeled.
Re: David Attleborough’s Are Planet
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 10:30:50 PM »
Thanks for the tip, will give this a swerve so I can carry on spraying lynx Africa into unsuspecting chaffinches guiltlessly

BlodwynPig

• Throwing two dogs at a goblin
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 11:59:43 PM »
Thought I should start a new thread over here to avoid the ‘joke’ thread being bumped.

The second episode contains some of the bleakest wildlife footage I’ve ever seen: walruses climbing cliffs because there’s not enough sea ice and then tumbling down to their deaths BECAUSE WALRUSES AREN’T SUPPOSED TO BE UP CLIFFS.

I hope everyone in the world watches this and stops buying so much shit.

No thanks.

Twit 2

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 09:56:02 AM »
What’s the matter? Displaced walruses dying not good enough for you eh? What would it take? An alpaca in a burrow but the roof falls in and chokes it? A mole in a sea cave being hemmed in by a squid? Chaffinch in a sack? Come on, name your price. What level of animal misfortune will entice you enough to make you stop buying trainers?

Replies From View

• Rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant.
  • Golden Member
  • Gargoyles have milk bags.
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 12:00:46 PM »

Quite excited to see what this makes them evolve into though!  Hopefully I will be around in a couple of million years to find out!

Replies From View

• Golden Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 12:02:46 PM »
Walruses with all plungers on their fins, slurping up the cliff like that *slurp slurp slurp*

I actually can’t wait

DolphinFace

• Put it in me
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2019, 12:03:57 PM »
I've never liked bleak wildlife footage. What I find, is that if you switch it off, it usually just stops and everything is okay again. Look out your front window; see, everything is fine.

Replies From View

• Golden Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2019, 12:04:41 PM »
I've never liked bleak wildlife footage. What I find, is that if you switch it off, it usually just stops and everything is okay again. Look out your front window; see, everything is fine.

True but if you look closely you’ll see all the beaks have fallen off  :(

PlanktonSideburns

• lunch - small raw potato, peeled.
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2019, 12:18:40 PM »
The trailer had some sort of mumford son doing the soundtrack, which when you think about it is worse than an infinity of endangered animals rolling off a cliff to their death

TwinPeaks

• didn't choose a very distinctive username did i
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2019, 09:38:42 PM »
Haven't watched it but I bet the music is shit
Do save the planet though please

Twit 2

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2019, 02:08:50 PM »
The bucket-shitting glamour of the nature shoot. I’m imagine Ser David has crapped in some outstanding locations in his time.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2019/apr/11/i-got-bitten-by-sharks-every-night-our-planet-most-terrifying-moments-david-attenborough-netflix