Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:24:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

David Attleborough’s Are Planet

Started by Twit 2, April 09, 2019, 10:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

Thought I should start a new thread over here to avoid the 'joke' thread being bumped.

The second episode contains some of the bleakest wildlife footage I've ever seen: walruses climbing cliffs because there's not enough sea ice and then tumbling down to their deaths BECAUSE WALRUSES AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE UP CLIFFS.

I hope everyone in the world watches this and stops buying so much shit.

PlanktonSideburns

Thanks for the tip, will give this a swerve so I can carry on spraying lynx Africa into unsuspecting chaffinches guiltlessly

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Twit 2 on April 09, 2019, 10:27:37 PM
Thought I should start a new thread over here to avoid the 'joke' thread being bumped.

The second episode contains some of the bleakest wildlife footage I've ever seen: walruses climbing cliffs because there's not enough sea ice and then tumbling down to their deaths BECAUSE WALRUSES AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE UP CLIFFS.

I hope everyone in the world watches this and stops buying so much shit.

No thanks.

Twit 2

What's the matter? Displaced walruses dying not good enough for you eh? What would it take? An alpaca in a burrow but the roof falls in and chokes it? A mole in a sea cave being hemmed in by a squid? Chaffinch in a sack? Come on, name your price. What level of animal misfortune will entice you enough to make you stop buying trainers?

Replies From View

Quote from: Twit 2 on April 09, 2019, 10:27:37 PM

Quite excited to see what this makes them evolve into though!  Hopefully I will be around in a couple of million years to find out!

Replies From View

Walruses with all plungers on their fins, slurping up the cliff like that *slurp slurp slurp*

I actually can't wait

Emma Raducanu

I've never liked bleak wildlife footage. What I find, is that if you switch it off, it usually just stops and everything is okay again. Look out your front window; see, everything is fine.

Replies From View

Quote from: DolphinFace on April 10, 2019, 12:03:57 PM
I've never liked bleak wildlife footage. What I find, is that if you switch it off, it usually just stops and everything is okay again. Look out your front window; see, everything is fine.

True but if you look closely you'll see all the beaks have fallen off  :(

PlanktonSideburns

The trailer had some sort of mumford son doing the soundtrack, which when you think about it is worse than an infinity of endangered animals rolling off a cliff to their death

VelourSpirit

Haven't watched it but I bet the music is shit
Do save the planet though please

Twit 2