Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:18:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Best juice

Started by Bazooka, April 12, 2019, 10:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

Apple juice then Tropical, ain't it mate? For some reason orange juice never gets as cold as its rivals, same with pure mango. Can get mixed berry or summer fruits, but never just Raspberry juice, makes you thing. Grape juice never tastes of grapes.

Yes I'm that bored its time to talk about juices.

wooders1978

Give us brands man "apple" is great and all that but who does the best "apple"??

Chollis

Cranberry. The good-good sort though, nice and tart. Not the supermarket own brand stuff which is far too sweet.

thenoise

This Apple/Raspberry juice from Helford Creek is delicious.

SpiderChrist

In order of preference:

Apple
Cranberry
Tomato
Bollock

Bazooka

Quote from: wooders1978 on April 12, 2019, 10:02:48 AM
Give us brands man "apple" is great and all that but who does the best "apple"??

100% pure stuff. Squash is a different ball game, I remember having Banoffee squash once, absolutely embarrassing flavour. Can get a lovely lemon and lime juice(100% pure grade) here in China, so nice I finished a 1 litre carton in one blast and had heart pains and the squirts, worthy trade for the delicious nectar.

Norton Canes

holyzombiejesus

Grapefrooooooooooot.

Especially with vodka.

thenoise

If your going apple, needless to say, avoid the brown stuff.  Light and cloudy = good.  Brown and watery = shite.

shiftwork2

Phil the Fixer sells a variety of apple juices on the Royal Fruit Farm of the Sandringham Estate.  They are very nice and I am particularly fond of Katy and Bramley.  So that's royal fruits and organising assassinations.

jobotic

Hate apple juice, hate cider, hate apple flavour anything. Love apples. Crazy, right?

Grapefruit, pear and peach (separately) are the best juices.

Blinder Data

People who drink grapefruit juice are masochistic pervs

jobotic

Yes but the two aren't related.

Dr Trouser

Rubicon brand Guava Juice. Silky and sweet, can't drink more than a glass a month or you'll go hyperglycemic.

Blinder Data

Quote from: Dr Trouser on April 12, 2019, 12:37:50 PM
Rubicon brand Guava Juice. Silky and sweet, can't drink more than a glass a month or you'll go hyperglycemic.

YES! Technically a soft drink but seeing as we both (?) live in Scotland where anything that isn't water is called juice, it counts

Dex Sawash

Mexican "apple" sodas are best. So sweet it is not clear to me how they keep it in solution.

Sin Agog

Was tempted to get a tattoo saying 'Pineapple & Coconut' after my favourite juice when I was sixteen*.  Got a shit Nietzsche quote instead.  Lucky, because it's probably lychee now.

*this was during my phase of pre-emptively answering threads by inking the answer onto my body.  It wasn't until years later that I properly figured out how forums work.

Dr Trouser

Quote from: Blinder Data on April 12, 2019, 12:41:11 PM
YES! Technically a soft drink but seeing as we both (?) live in Scotland where anything that isn't water is called juice, it counts

One for the 0bvious things you've only just realised thread - Rubicon is owned by Barrs who make Irn Bru. Blimey.

I found this out by googling Guava Juice ingredients - best not to really, but I will defend it as a juice up here - East Dunbartonshire Represent.

garbed_attic

Quote from: Chollis on April 12, 2019, 10:03:24 AM
Cranberry. The good-good sort though, nice and tart. Not the supermarket own brand stuff which is far too sweet.

I know people use for urinary tract infections... but it makes me feel like I've got one! Without fail when drunk in any reasonable quantity at all it makes my urethra throb!!

Replies From View

The best juice is WALLANDER JUICE, ORIGINAL SWEDISH VERSION.

kittens

cloudy apple i reckon.
grapefruit juice isn't juice.
these are my two juice thoughts. more later perhaps.

Sainsbury's Ruby Breakfast Juice is the best one. It's a blend of orange, blood orange and pink grapefruit. It's like a gateway drug for people who like the idea of grapefruit juice but don't want something unbearably bitter.

Quote from: gout_pony on April 12, 2019, 12:55:37 PM
I know people use for urinary tract infections... but it makes me feel like I've got one! Without fail when drunk in any reasonable quantity at all it makes my urethra throb!!

I bet it does you dirty old, etc.

MidnightShambler

Orange Juice is the best juice, it's just a shame that I'm such a fucking pig with it that the whole carton goes in one every time. Don Simon is getting my coin at the moment, Tropicana only gets bought when it's on offer because its dearer than gold otherwise.

I know it's not a juice but I think my favourite drink is Actimel, fucking love that. Goes well with vodka too.

Replies From View

The best juice is EYES WIDE SHUT COLLECTORS' EDITION DVD juice.

Replies From View

My personal favourite juice though is LEMSIP.

Replies From View

Quote from: jobotic on April 12, 2019, 11:43:55 AM
Hate apple juice, hate cider, hate apple flavour anything. Love apples. Crazy, right?

Grapefruit, pear and peach (separately) are the best juices.

Apples make me get a sore mouth inside.

Sin Agog

Quote from: MidnightShambler on April 12, 2019, 01:12:52 PM
Orange Juice is the best juice, it's just a shame that I'm such a fucking pig with it that the whole carton goes in one every time. Don Simon is getting my coin at the moment, Tropicana only gets bought when it's on offer because its dearer than gold otherwise.

I know it's not a juice but I think my favourite drink is Actimel, fucking love that. Goes well with vodka too.

My name is Simon so my dad breaks out into a goofy Godfather riff every time he sees a Don Simon bottle when I'm nearby.

popcorn

In Japan they use the English word "juice" for any sort of fruity drink so you get, for example, "banana juice".

See you next post.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: popcorn on April 12, 2019, 01:18:55 PM
In Japan they use the English word "juice" for any sort of fruity drink so you get, for example, "banana juice".

I bet they do the dirty old bollockses