Author Topic: what are your top three variant heroes(alternate timelines, realities, and copyc  (Read 677 times)

ghost-rider 2099: because he's a badass cross between terminator, the grim reaper, Freddy Krueger, cyclops, and every classic British anarchy themed band befitting the spiderpunk universe.

Flash Thompson venom: he was supposedly the perfect host for venom on top of having a fun buddy cop dynamic, he wasn't as depressing as Eddie Brock with his metaphor for addiction(not saying the metaphor was bad but i liked the change of pace), he want through a plethora of badass renditions of the venom suit, and he was a guardian of the galaxy.

Weapon-H: pure excess (if you know what weapon H is you should get my meaning)

Norton Canes

• The leper heart will see you for what you are
Inferno fascist alternative universe Nazi Liz Shaw

Bad Ambassador

• Sit down, Mario!
Captain Central African Republic.

Dr Syntax Head

• Empty alcohol
Bin Man

Alternative timeline: Richard Madeley as Alig G
Realities: Richard Madeley, This Morning Era
Copycat: Eamonn Holmes with his wife Ruth

Mister Six

• Half-masted, bass-boosted, sling-backed

mothman

• I don't know why
Ace Rimmer.

Small Man Big Horse

• Writers wanted for comedy website, pls click below

Ha, I'd never seen that before but it looks fun, where's it from?

My choices:
Evil sexy Willow
Evil sexy Spock
Evil sexy The Littlest Hobo.

Evil vampire Willow
Power Girl
Old Amy Pond.

Mister Six

• Half-masted, bass-boosted, sling-backed
Ha, I'd never seen that before but it looks fun, where's it from?

It's from a Grant Morrison Doom Patrol issue. I forget which one, bust basically Danny the Street dreams an adventure with a bunch of Vertigo characters drawn in Jack Kirby style.

FAKE EDIT: It's issue 53:

biggytitbo

• WHAT ABOUT THE GODDAM JAFFA CAKES ASSWIPE
    • theunredacted
- Alternative universe Rodney
- Dark Pat
- Superman 2

Replies From View

• Rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant.
  • Golden Member
  • Gargoyles have milk bags.
- Evil Cartman

- Badbit (Evil Wizbit)

- Peanut-Flicking Superman (in Superman 3)

ghost-rider 2099: because he's a badass cross between terminator, the grim reaper, Freddy Krueger, cyclops, and every classic British anarchy themed band befitting the spiderpunk universe. https://scrabblewordfinder.vip/ https://www.applock.ooo/ https://www.7zip.vip/

Flash Thompson venom: he was supposedly the perfect host for venom on top of having a fun buddy cop dynamic, he wasn't as depressing as Eddie Brock with his metaphor for addiction(not saying the metaphor was bad but i liked the change of pace), he want through a plethora of badass renditions of the venom suit, and he was a guardian of the galaxy.

Weapon-H: pure excess (if you know what weapon H is you should get my meaning)
my issue has been solved!!

Small Man Big Horse

• Writers wanted for comedy website, pls click below
It's from a Grant Morrison Doom Patrol issue. I forget which one, bust basically Danny the Street dreams an adventure with a bunch of Vertigo characters drawn in Jack Kirby style.

FAKE EDIT: It's issue 53:

Thanks for that, turns out I have read it and indeed own it, but completely forgot about it. Ah, the joys of being old!