Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:53:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

what are your top three variant heroes(alternate timelines, realities, and copyc

Started by HenryBraxton, April 12, 2019, 01:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HenryBraxton

ghost-rider 2099: because he's a badass cross between terminator, the grim reaper, Freddy Krueger, cyclops, and every classic British anarchy themed band befitting the spiderpunk universe.

Flash Thompson venom: he was supposedly the perfect host for venom on top of having a fun buddy cop dynamic, he wasn't as depressing as Eddie Brock with his metaphor for addiction(not saying the metaphor was bad but i liked the change of pace), he want through a plethora of badass renditions of the venom suit, and he was a guardian of the galaxy.

Weapon-H: pure excess (if you know what weapon H is you should get my meaning)

Norton Canes

garnish

Alternative timeline: Richard Madeley as Alig G
Realities: Richard Madeley, This Morning Era
Copycat: Eamonn Holmes with his wife Ruth

mothman

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Mister Six on April 12, 2019, 08:43:03 PM

Ha, I'd never seen that before but it looks fun, where's it from?

My choices:
Evil sexy Willow
Evil sexy Spock
Evil sexy The Littlest Hobo.

Mister Six

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on April 13, 2019, 03:02:57 PM
Ha, I'd never seen that before but it looks fun, where's it from?

It's from a Grant Morrison Doom Patrol issue. I forget which one, bust basically Danny the Street dreams an adventure with a bunch of Vertigo characters drawn in Jack Kirby style.

FAKE EDIT: It's issue 53:

biggytitbo

Replies From View

- Evil Cartman

- Badbit (Evil Wizbit)

- Peanut-Flicking Superman (in Superman 3)

HenryBraxton

Quote from: HenryBraxton on April 12, 2019, 01:33:25 PM
ghost-rider 2099: because he's a badass cross between terminator, the grim reaper, Freddy Krueger, cyclops, and every classic British anarchy themed band befitting the spiderpunk universe. https://scrabblewordfinder.vip/ https://www.applock.ooo/ https://www.7zip.vip/

Flash Thompson venom: he was supposedly the perfect host for venom on top of having a fun buddy cop dynamic, he wasn't as depressing as Eddie Brock with his metaphor for addiction(not saying the metaphor was bad but i liked the change of pace), he want through a plethora of badass renditions of the venom suit, and he was a guardian of the galaxy.

Weapon-H: pure excess (if you know what weapon H is you should get my meaning)
my issue has been solved!!

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Mister Six on April 13, 2019, 04:46:33 PM
It's from a Grant Morrison Doom Patrol issue. I forget which one, bust basically Danny the Street dreams an adventure with a bunch of Vertigo characters drawn in Jack Kirby style.

FAKE EDIT: It's issue 53:

Thanks for that, turns out I have read it and indeed own it, but completely forgot about it. Ah, the joys of being old!