Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:54:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rugby players do a race dozy

Started by Cuellar, April 12, 2019, 02:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

First Folau, now Billy Vunipola!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/billy-vunipola-israel-folau-gay-16119551

James Haskell and Joe Marler weigh in on the opposing side, the latter by tweeting images of men kissing to Folau.

WHO'S NEXT TO FALL???

Dog Botherer

Couple of All Blacks caught up in it now too.

Izzy's fucked but it'll be interesting how Vunipola's situation works out. England are dogshit without him. The RFU are gonna have to weigh the outrage against having another shit World Cup.

Cuellar

Shit I've just realised it's not a race dozy at all, what was I thinking.

Cuellar

But I'm not hugely surprised I'm sure rugby contains all sorts of Conservative people - but you'd hope it was more accepting e.g. Nigel Owens etc

Dog Botherer

Quote from: Cuellar on April 12, 2019, 09:09:51 PM
But I'm not hugely surprised I'm sure rugby contains all sorts of Conservative people - but you'd hope it was more accepting e.g. Nigel Owens etc

It's that whole Evangelical thing innit. Very popular in Australiasia and South Africa, which is basically half of rugby union. Most of them are smart enough to keep lid on it though.

Though there's plenty of cunts up north too. Andy Goode springs to mind. Full on Daily Mail level Cunt.

fatguyranting

I read that after Billy Vunipola was booed by the crowd on Saturday they played 'It's Raining Men' as the teams walked off. That is fucking excellent.

poo

It's not looking good for England.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: fatguyranting on April 17, 2019, 09:04:17 AM
I read that after Billy Vunipola was booed by the crowd on Saturday they played 'It's Raining Men' as the teams walked off. That is fucking excellent.

booed everytime he touched the ball too, which was a lot. not a great look for the RFU to have their best player being booed like that.

gilbertharding

Quote from: Dog Botherer on April 17, 2019, 02:42:43 PM
booed everytime he touched the ball too, which was a lot. not a great look for the RFU to have their best player being booed like that.

Presume this was *googles* Bristol fans doing the booing.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: gilbertharding on April 17, 2019, 03:36:01 PM
Presume this was *googles* Bristol fans doing the booing.

almost definitely. saracens fans don't travel, i'm sure the crowd was almost entirely home support.

still, it's not normal at all for a rugby crowd to react that way to an opponent.

hermitical

a mate said they were playing "It's Raining Men" over the PA

fatguyranting

(Coughs) "they played 'It's Raining Men' as the teams walked off. That is fucking excellent"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

As per usual, special pleading arguments that they should not be made to feel bad for thinking other humans are sinful and should be discriminated against cos it ams my religion.

How religious people can't see the breathtaking hypocrisy and how this makes them a trash piece of twat is beyond me still.