Author Topic: Times people have deliberately sabotaged you  (Read 573 times)

Times people have deliberately sabotaged you
« on: April 12, 2019, 02:47:44 PM »
This is very important to me. Whether or not they were successful or failures, when have people tried to step to you

Cuellar

• Push off my wire
Re: Times people have deliberately sabotaged you
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 02:54:27 PM »
My schoolbag full of English books and notes etc went missing mere weeks before A-Levels. Big pile of bags, only mine disappeared.

I have my suspicions as to the perpetrator, a boy I had been intermittently feuding with for years (in probably the most open stage of our feud I kicked him in the back as he sat on a grass verge at a sports day. I forget why).

Anyway, it failed, as I did well in my English exam and he did not (if it was him). And now where is he? Last I heard he was a guitar tech touring the world with bands and doing various sound engineery, guitar based jobs. And where am I? Fucking nowhere mate. A wreck.

Chollis

• Master of Codes
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 03:03:27 PM »
(in probably the most open stage of our feud I kicked him in the back as he sat on a grass verge at a sports day. I forget why).

He had it fucking coming

Cuellar

• Push off my wire
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 03:12:12 PM »
Yeah I reckon

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 03:33:16 PM »
He's a roadie, Cuellar. He might be travelling the world, but he'll be doing it whilst being crammed into the back of a Ford Transit, eating cold Pakora and wishing he could just once have a room to himself.

Kelvin

• The best bits of a pantomime horse
  • Silver Member
  • With skin the colour of a freshly peeled apple
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 04:38:34 PM »
Plus, he'll be absolutely sick of wild sex parties, which is a bullet you've hopefully dodged.

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 06:12:03 PM »
The bass player's sloppy seconds

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

• ...to stab you with!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 06:13:56 PM »
The bass player's sloppy seconds
Nah, the drummer gets those.

bollocks

• how's yer father? seriously, how is he?
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2019, 07:19:53 PM »
replaced a bass player in a band years ago. during my first show i went silent halfway through a song and looked to see my bass-cuckold pulling out wires from the mixing desk. it was alright though because i shagged a roadie that night

Phoenix Lazarus

• Why bother writing stuff below your avatar?
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2019, 07:46:23 PM »
replaced a bass player in a band years ago. during my first show i went silent halfway through a song and looked to see my bass-cuckold pulling out wires from the mixing desk. it was alright though because i shagged a roadie that night

Reminds me of an incident in Grange Hill, during the Gripper Stebson.  A black character with dreadlocks is holding a reggae disco.  Gripper, in his racist phase by now, peers round the door, and cuts the record player cable, before walking off, laughing to hinself.  The black lad goes, 'Heyyy! It's been sab-o-taaaged, mannn!'  in a West indian drawl that thirteen year-old me found quite funny (prepares to be carted off to prison after summary trial, for historic offence against political correctness).