Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,350
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:45:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Times people have deliberately sabotaged you

Started by madhair60, April 12, 2019, 02:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

This is very important to me. Whether or not they were successful or failures, when have people tried to step to you

Cuellar

My schoolbag full of English books and notes etc went missing mere weeks before A-Levels. Big pile of bags, only mine disappeared.

I have my suspicions as to the perpetrator, a boy I had been intermittently feuding with for years (in probably the most open stage of our feud I kicked him in the back as he sat on a grass verge at a sports day. I forget why).

Anyway, it failed, as I did well in my English exam and he did not (if it was him). And now where is he? Last I heard he was a guitar tech touring the world with bands and doing various sound engineery, guitar based jobs. And where am I? Fucking nowhere mate. A wreck.

Chollis

Quote from: Cuellar on April 12, 2019, 02:54:27 PM
(in probably the most open stage of our feud I kicked him in the back as he sat on a grass verge at a sports day. I forget why).

He had it fucking coming

Cuellar

gatchamandave

He's a roadie, Cuellar. He might be travelling the world, but he'll be doing it whilst being crammed into the back of a Ford Transit, eating cold Pakora and wishing he could just once have a room to himself.

Kelvin

Plus, he'll be absolutely sick of wild sex parties, which is a bullet you've hopefully dodged.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

bollocks

replaced a bass player in a band years ago. during my first show i went silent halfway through a song and looked to see my bass-cuckold pulling out wires from the mixing desk. it was alright though because i shagged a roadie that night

Quote from: bollocks on April 12, 2019, 07:19:53 PM
replaced a bass player in a band years ago. during my first show i went silent halfway through a song and looked to see my bass-cuckold pulling out wires from the mixing desk. it was alright though because i shagged a roadie that night

Reminds me of an incident in Grange Hill, during the Gripper Stebson.  A black character with dreadlocks is holding a reggae disco.  Gripper, in his racist phase by now, peers round the door, and cuts the record player cable, before walking off, laughing to hinself.  The black lad goes, 'Heyyy! It's been sab-o-taaaged, mannn!'  in a West indian drawl that thirteen year-old me found quite funny (prepares to be carted off to prison after summary trial, for historic offence against political correctness).