Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:25:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Best pie

Started by seepage, April 12, 2019, 03:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seepage

Birdseye frozen chicken & pea.

Absorb the anus burn

3.1415926535 8979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097494459230781640628620899 86280348253421170679

Chollis

Delicious creampies

Sebastian Cobb

Blumf

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/pub-defends-barrymore-faggot-pie-981855
QuoteMad O'Rourke's Pie Factory in Tipton, West Midlands, came under fire from OutRage! for offering a "Barrymore Pie" containing locally-made faggots "swimming in onion gravy".

It's not even a pie!

boki

Why would you do this to me?

Norton Canes

Short or puff. I can never make up my mind.

studpuppet

pancreas

Jonathan Pie?

Anyone? Anyone at all?

DrGreggles

shiftwork2

Single-serving pies, such as Mrs Wagner Pies out of Simon & Garfunkel. 

Black Ship

Rizla

Blumf

boki

Quote from: shiftwork2 on April 12, 2019, 05:32:15 PMPies out of Simon & Garfunkel.

Those Garfunkelites have gone well Brexit.

Replies From View

pancreas

Replies From View

Plate of Hog Jowls.

mothman

petril

Replies From View

Replies From View

LET THE FEFTIVITIEF BEGIN

biggytitbo

QuoteChina's Ding Junhui has donated 276 meat pies he was awarded for winning the UK snooker championship to a charity in his adopted home city of Sheffield, Chinese media reported on Wednesday.

A British company had promised the winner of the last weekend's tournament his body weight in pies, so Ding scooped 69 kilograms of the British delicacies after beating John Higgins in Sunday's final to claim the title for the second time.

Ding joked that he had tried unsuccessfully to increase his haul of pastries at the weigh-in and, after initially suggesting he might share them with his fans in China, decided to donate them to a charity that helps the homeless at Christmas.

'We all wanted to win those pies and when we weighed up we all wore more clothes and I even wanted to put some balls in my pockets but they were found,' Ding, who also won the UK Championship in 2005, was quoted as saying in Wednesday's China Daily.

'I've have lived in Sheffield for the past few years and I love the city. The least I can do is try to help some of those less fortunate than me at Christmas by donating these pies -- hopefully there are enough pies to stop people going hungry.'