Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:59:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

This picture of a turd I found this week NSFW/and large image.

Started by Mr Eggs, April 12, 2019, 11:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Eggs

This is an image taken on my works mobile phone which I then photographed from the screen onto my personal mobile

This not me trying to pull some fake moon-landing turd nonsense on you. This is a human turd.

Dex Sawash

Mr Eggs

shiftwork2

Thought you'd stopped posting, good to see you return with this turd.  It's like a puzzle inside a riddle inside an enigmatic shite. Flat as if from a two dimensional anus.

Mr Eggs

Quote from: shiftwork2 on April 13, 2019, 01:28:58 AM
Thought you'd stopped posting, good to see you return with this turd.  It's like a puzzle inside a riddle inside an enigmatic shite. Flat as if from a two dimensional anus.

There will come a time when I have to remove it. I've passed that responsibility on for the weekend absolutely certain it will be there on Monday.

Twed

I think turds are things that connect us all and it doesn't have to be crass to talk about them.

With that in mind, I regret not taking a picture of a turd I did last week that was about 10 inches long and somehow had a precision-engineered (by Ringpiece GmbH) right angle in the middle. And then the next day? nother one.

idunnosomename

How do you know it's human? Did you see it come out of a human anus? (exception made if it came out of your anus)

biggytitbo

I did a turd about 8 months ago that was so long at actually snaked over the rim of the toilet - TRUE FACT.

hamfist

Wonder if that russet tinge is

a) A cheap curry

b) Beetroot juice

c) Cancer

Ronalado

is in wigen?

RONALADO see first. penigton flash parkrun.

Ronalado

please for more infos contact with luis NANI.

RONALADO know principal victim in this incident: mr mickel OVEN.

Shit Good Nose

It appears to be knotted in the middle.

HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

BlodwynPig

I saw a strange pile today. Not human but odd. Black velvet came to mind. Like black pudding fried into layered velvety strips. No idea. Deer? Certainly a larger beast

maett

My bowline knots used to end up looking like this when I was a scout,

BlodwynPig

Weirdly, the only thought that came to my mind when I looked at that photo was that I could really fancy a doner kebab right now. That big pile of (in my imagination) warmish brown material surrounded by greenery took me right back to happy evenings spent fuelled by a doner naan with salad.

Yes, I'm aware that it's excrement.  Even so....

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on April 13, 2019, 10:12:27 PM

HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Or at the very least, coiled into a surprisingly small radius.  nifty sphincter-work there.

kidney

Quote from: rectorofstiffkey on April 13, 2019, 11:16:50 PM
Or at the very least, coiled into a surprisingly small radius.  nifty sphincter-work there.

Yes, this work could have only been crafted by a truly artisan anus.

Ray Travez

HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

I think that this poo has gone beyond the laws of time and space.

Mr Eggs

Went back today to film THE BREAKDOWN ( As they say in Rugby Union ) and the fucker has gone. Reckon a dog ate it.

non capisco

HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

David Lynch took the Audrey scenes too far in Twin Peaks 3 if you ask me.

Dex Sawash

Shit Good Nose

Also the layer missed a trick by not doing it in the pot - there's at least two touchdowns worth there, possibly even an additional up and over.

I hope it turns out that it was a woman who did this turd. Then you will see, then you'll all bloody well see what they are really like.

Ronalado