Author Topic: Let's make Lemmings levels  (Read 1522 times)

Re: Let's make Lemmings levels
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2019, 06:04:55 PM »
Beat both of them now, the Chain Gang one took me a while. Very clever stuff. The other one was good too but it's effectively a condensed version of the Tricky level "Cascade" from the original game - though the twist at the start was grand.

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2019, 09:22:49 PM »
The other one was good too but it's effectively a condensed version of the Tricky level "Cascade" from the original game - though the twist at the start was grand.

Very much inspired by Cascade, but this time the solution isn't just letting most of the lemmings die. Unfortunately there is nowhere to expand on the idea beyond this and so the level just stops.

I've done a couple more: a vaguely puzzle-ish one which may or may not work as well as it did in my head, and one of those 'adventure' levels like there used to be a lot of in the original game. You know, the ones that all boiled down to 'build some bridges and stuff and get the lemmings from here to over there'. Anyway, I've collected them all here.

Is anybody else making any? It doesn't take that long. I was going to remark that the original 'fire' theme features all the letters of the alphabet, so you could just spell out "COOK PASS BABTRIDGE" on the screen and call it a day - but then I realised this was too good an idea to give away, so I've just made and uploaded that too.

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2019, 08:45:54 AM »
I've made loads but they're all worse than yours.

St_Eddie

• *The Patron Saint of Scallywags*
  • Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2019, 01:23:17 PM »
I've made loads but they're all worse than yours.

Bragger.