Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:42:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Let's make Lemmings levels

Started by madhair60, April 13, 2019, 02:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Beat both of them now, the Chain Gang one took me a while. Very clever stuff. The other one was good too but it's effectively a condensed version of the Tricky level "Cascade" from the original game - though the twist at the start was grand.

Solid Jim

Quote from: madhair60 on April 20, 2019, 06:04:55 PM
The other one was good too but it's effectively a condensed version of the Tricky level "Cascade" from the original game - though the twist at the start was grand.

Very much inspired by Cascade, but this time the solution isn't just letting most of the lemmings die. Unfortunately there is nowhere to expand on the idea beyond this and so the level just stops.

I've done a couple more: a vaguely puzzle-ish one which may or may not work as well as it did in my head, and one of those 'adventure' levels like there used to be a lot of in the original game. You know, the ones that all boiled down to 'build some bridges and stuff and get the lemmings from here to over there'. Anyway, I've collected them all here.

Is anybody else making any? It doesn't take that long. I was going to remark that the original 'fire' theme features all the letters of the alphabet, so you could just spell out "COOK PASS BABTRIDGE" on the screen and call it a day - but then I realised this was too good an idea to give away, so I've just made and uploaded that too.

madhair60

I've made loads but they're all worse than yours.

St_Eddie