Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:50:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sinister buildings

Started by Blue Jam, April 15, 2019, 04:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton Canes

Quote from: Cuellar on April 18, 2019, 11:26:07 AM

What obscene rites and unholy travesties go on in there? Who can say (St Mary Woolnoth, London)

You might want to read Peter Ackroyd's Hawksmoor

hamfist

This authority-bastard in Leeds. Orwellian Lego.

Bazooka

Quote from: hamfist on April 18, 2019, 10:13:57 PM

This authority-bastard in Leeds. Orwellian Lego.

Is that a death wave blast emitter on top?

greenman

As the protestors against the DWP's treatment of the disabled advance the familiar C&C Tesla coil sound is heard....

touchingcloth

Quote from: Blue Jam on April 15, 2019, 04:35:38 PM

Hi. Zero time lurker, first time poster. Has anyone shopped a goatse version of this image yet, please?

Mr Farenheit

Buddha Park in Laos, one mad priest's personal interpretation in concrete of a kind of hinduism/buddhism hybrid

Inside this giant pumpkin there are 3 levels representing heaven, earth and hell. Can't remember which level each of these are from but they were equally sinister.

As well as this there's a whole bunch of concrete gods, monsters, insects, guitarists littered around the park including a giant buddha-spider with skulls atop his four-faced head and the dog from Star Wars

Mr Banlon

This place. It was just up the road from me. Built in '69, started falling to bits almost straight away. Condemned in '82 and demolished in '84. When it was boarded up and fenced off in late '83, junkies moved in. In the end it looked like those Soviet hell-blocks posted earlier in the thread.