Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:59:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Netflix series: Black Summer

Started by Pinckle Wicker, April 15, 2019, 07:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boki

Yeah, but are they using Danzig's Dirty Black Summer as the theme?

phes

Quote from: Bennett Brauer on April 25, 2019, 10:52:09 PM
Very good first episode, second not so compulsive, and the gradual realisation that I don't like any of the characters. The third
Spoiler alert
Zombie-free
[close]
ep set in the school was so boring for the most part and then when stuff did start to happen it was beyond silly.

Put in the Netflix-I-give-up bin alongside Stranger Things, Sense8 and that resurrection thing set in Australia whose name I forget.

The fourth episode is even more boring than the third. Impressively boring. Nothing at all happens. I'm out, this is rubs. 

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: phes on April 27, 2019, 06:58:44 PM
The fourth episode is even more boring than the third. Impressively boring. Nothing at all happens. I'm out, this is rubs.

Curse you, you made me watch it. Interminable zombie-running-after-stupid-git scenes. I think we're meant to feel sympathy for the useless sap in this episode, but he's so annoyingly shit. The zombie sounds like Looney Tunes' Tasmanian Devil, which doesn't help.