Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:45:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Saving Syria's Children Did The BBC Lie? (Crowdfunded doc by Victor Lewis-Smith)

Started by sponk, April 15, 2019, 08:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sponk

One thing I forgot to mention in the OP that would make me reluctant to get on board with this is VLS's views on 9/11. I find a lot of the evidence compelling, but I'm always going to be slightly skeptical of  any project produced by someone who can write something like this:

QuoteIncidentally, many people (including NIST) reject the idea of a controlled explosion, because it would have required explosives to be placed throughout the building days or weeks in advance, and (as you say) "How did they do that in a building occupied by 50,000 people on a daily basis?" That strikes me as a rather naive objection, if I may say so. It's precisely because there were 50,000 people there on a daily basis that it would have been so easy. Who would question the right of a team of people wearing maintenance uniforms to move around a building occupied by 50,000 people, and to go wherever they wished? If this was an "inside job", it would have been simple to issue the correct paperwork to satisfy the security staff, and send in an undercover team.

TrenterPercenter

Tbh that isn't terrible reasoning as to how, if that was going to happen could happen. It still doesn't address the question as to why blow up two buildings in your own country to precipitate a war? Then fly two planes into it rather than just say it was the terrorists that blew it up?

sponk

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on May 06, 2019, 08:58:25 PM
Tbh that isn't terrible reasoning as to how, if that was going to happen could happen. It still doesn't address the question as to why blow up two buildings in your own country to precipitate a war? Then fly two planes into it rather than just say it was the terrorists that blew it up?

3 buildings.

Anyway, looks like the campaign only raised 18% of its target before the fundraiser ended,  surprisingly. Maybe it will still be made though as Robert Stuart's Twitter still says he's working on the project. That does contradict this line from the campaign page though:

"Remember - this is a fixed goal campaign, which means that if we don't reach the full £70,000 by the deadline, backers will be refunded, we won't receive a penny and the film will not be made"