Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:36:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ever made an animal trip?

Started by Norton Canes, April 16, 2019, 12:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton Canes

I dunno like stuck your leg out when a cassowary's walked past? Or strung piano wire across a racecourse?

Norton Canes

Sin Agog

I have sometimes ruminated on what would happen if you poured a vial full of Timmy Leary's finest into a kangaroo's pouch.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I tried offering my pet Otter, Kipling, some LSD once. But then I remembered- we'd gone decimal years ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!uks* ( * special thread cross- referencing Estonian for " one" )

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: Norton Canes on April 16, 2019, 12:05:45 PM
Or strung piano wire across a racecourse?

I did that once - only half the horses finished the race!!!

Paul Calf

I went to Darjeeling Zoo last November.

Shit Good Nose

Never done it to an animal, but did it to my horrible shitbag nephew a few years ago when he was about 5 or 6 and we were on holiday in Cornwall.  He'd spent the previous couple of hours being an absolutely dreadful little shit, even allowing for his age, and being quite horrible to Little Nose who was just happily playing.

To this day I don't feel bad about it cos he's a cunt and always has been.  Can't stand to be in the same room with him.

Would never do it to an animal, though.  Not even to a slug, and they're massive cunts.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

How the fuck would you trip up a slug? Think before you post, you fucking doss prick.

Replies From View

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 16, 2019, 12:26:58 PM
How the fuck would you trip up a slug?

Tempt it towards your shoe with some lettuce of course.

Quote from: Norton Canes on April 16, 2019, 12:06:23 PM
Or spiked otter food with LSD

K-holed a stoat?
Helped a weasel reach DMT breakthrough?
Brewed salvia tea for a beaver?
Dosed a ferret with psilocybe cubensis?

Dr Syntax Head

Gregory Torso

no but i once told a donkey to fuck off

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Gregory Torso on April 16, 2019, 12:41:19 PM
no but i once told a donkey to fuck off

He was probably being a jackass.

Fry

No, but you did remind me of stepping of my ex-dog's paw. The way he squealed and the fact I couldn't convey to him that it was an accident absolutely shredded my soul.

Fry

I should say he's an ex because he's dead, not only because he let someone else shag him.

madhair60

Quote from: Fry on April 16, 2019, 01:08:09 PM
No, but you did remind me of stepping of my ex-dog's paw. The way he squealed and the fact I couldn't convey to him that it was an accident absolutely shredded my soul.

This but with cat, absolute hell feeling.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Fry on April 16, 2019, 01:08:09 PM

This is horrible. My old housemates dog once cut across in front of me and copped a headful of one of my walking boots in full swing.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 16, 2019, 12:26:58 PM
How the fuck would you trip up a slug?

Very slowly.  But speed up the video and it's Legend Gary heights of LOLness.  Cunt goes flying.