Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:48:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

converted washing machine

Started by pancreas, April 16, 2019, 09:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Configured to run dry with the door open. There is a special pin in the drum that you attach your foreskin to. Then you choose the spin setting and away you go. NB. This is only appropriate for those with very long foreskin, or willing to stretch.

Originally a Beko 8kg model, Energy rating A+++.

£50 ono, Hartlepool.

Replies From View

That's nothing, The Launderette in Balham lets you have a 40 minute ride on one of these for £6.

pancreas

No, you have to pick it up in person and you have to try it first before you take away. I can help you get going. Sorry to be a pain but I've been burnt too many times with people wanting to return after purchase.

Glebe

I saw one in Poundstretcher.

It was priced £1.49.

Dex Sawash

Glebe

Washing machines live longer with Calgon.*

*Allegedly.

seepage

Beko? I'd prefer Siemens or Smeg, but I suppose they can only come as a premium.

Quote from: seepage on April 17, 2019, 07:44:07 AM
I'd prefer Smeg

With an extra long foreskin that won't be a problem.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: pancreas on April 17, 2019, 12:28:26 AM
No, you have to pick it up in person and you have to try it first before you take away. I can help you get going. Sorry to be a pain but I've been burnt too many times with people wanting to return after purchase.

I ordered a used washing machine for delivery and to be honest the attitude of the bloke delivering it when he discovered that I lived on the 4th floor and the lift was fucked was 'unprofessional'.

Bazooka

Is this device wireless? You see my housing is riddled with beavers, so cables are a big no no.

pancreas

I'll do you a swap for the beavers. I have an idea for them.