Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:31:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Euro Election 2019

Started by NoSleep, April 18, 2019, 08:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who did you vote for in the Euro elections

Tories
5 (2%)
Labour
90 (36.4%)
Change UK
5 (2%)
Green
49 (19.8%)
SNP
18 (7.3%)
Plaid Cymru
9 (3.6%)
Lib Dems
22 (8.9%)
UKIP
5 (2%)
Fascist Party
12 (4.9%)
Other party (UK)
2 (0.8%)
Other party (Other EU country)
4 (1.6%)
I can't vote
3 (1.2%)
DUP
0 (0%)
SF
1 (0.4%)
SDLP
0 (0%)
UUP
1 (0.4%)
I wouldn't vote
12 (4.9%)
That bloke who pulls himself off next to the Aldi on Smithdown Road
9 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 247

biggytitbo

Quote from: Replies From View on May 20, 2019, 07:00:53 PM
Give the likes of Farage what they're after - that'll end it though!  He'll just walk away and none of his racist dipshit titbo cunt supporters will feel at all emboldened by the result!

You really are such a dunce, biggy.

If you want to overturn the referendum, you're the extremist, you're fascist.

Is that you?

jobotic

You've lost it "mate".

Dr Rock

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 20, 2019, 07:52:17 PM

Is that you?

Biggy's big list of fascists:

Mussolini
Emperor Palpatine
Remoaners

sevendaughters

I do think that if Britain - no, ENGLAND - fails to leave the EU there will be terrible repercussions. I don't think fear of these is a good enough reason to accept the oblivion of doing so.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 20, 2019, 07:52:17 PM

Is that you?

Dunce.

I don't know if you have been overdoing the weed or what but you have absolutely diminished to the level of a Paulie Walnuts in your intellect.  I hope that pleases you.

Buelligan

Walnuts do look like tiny little brains as well.

biggytitbo

Quote from: jobotic on May 20, 2019, 07:55:02 PM
You've lost it "mate".

I'm just pointing out the fact that someone who seeks to overturn a major national democratic vote in the UK is an extremist. I know you find certain sandwich fillings and cloud formations to be nazis but attempting to annul the biggest vote in our history is actually fascistic. Shame you can't spot this sort of thing when it's right under your nose.

Anyway, enjoy this -

QuoteWelsh Westminster voting intention:

LAB: 25% (-24)
BREX: 23% (+23)
CON: 17:% (-20)
PC: 13% (+3)
LDEM: 12% (+7)
GRN: 5% (+5)

via @YouGov, 16 - 20 May
Chgs. w/ 2017 result.

It's not going away. Either accept the result so we can move on or we will be trapped in this nightmare for the rest of our lives.

Dr Rock

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 20, 2019, 08:59:55 PM
Anyway, enjoy this -

It's not going away. Either accept the result so we can move on or we will be trapped in this nightmare for the rest of our lives.

We already know at least 35% of people want brexit, boring.

canadagoose

23% of Welsh people are willing to vote for a party with no policies other than "hard Brexit now". That's interesting.

chveik

I thought you were a msm detractor, and yet you seem to adore using those fucking polls as a political argument.

phantom_power

Great, he's got another catchphrase to say over and over again despite what anyone is actually talking about. I was getting a bit bored with the last one

jobotic

I'm just pointing out the fact that someone who seeks to overturn a major national democratic vote in the UK is an extremist. I know you find certain sandwich fillings and cloud formations to be nazis but attempting to annul the biggest vote in our history is actually fascistic. Shame you can't spot this sort of thing when it's right under your nose.

Anyway, enjoy this -

HARD BREXIT NOW = 23%

HARD REMAIN STILL = 30%

Replies From View

I'm just pointing out the fact that

No, what you are doing is hallucinating and making shit up about people because you have lost it.

biggytitbo

Quote from: jobotic on May 20, 2019, 09:09:58 PM
HARD BREXIT NOW = 23%

HARD REMAIN STILL = 30%

Tory + Brexit have 40% at the Westminster elections. The EU elections is -

QuoteBREX: 36% (+26)
PC: 19% (+4)
LAB: 15% (-15)
LDEM: 10% (+4)
GRN: 8% (+5)
CON: 7% (-9)
UKIP: 2% (-9)
CHUK: 2% (-6)

I suppose the question for a 2nd referendum is what amount of existing labour support is leave (and to a lesser extend what amount of existing tory support is remain).

Ferris

Cuellar

Look none of that matters. A vote for the Brexit Party isn't a vote for the actual Brexit Party candidates.

Howj Begg

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/12/nigel-farage-eu-salary-docked-claim-misspent-public-funds

QuoteNigel Farage is being docked half his monthly MEP salary after a European parliament investigation alleged he had misspent public funds intended for staffing his office.

Howj Begg

And further to the above:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/21/eu-investigate-nigel-farage-failure-declare-expenses-arron-banks

QuoteThe European parliament is to investigate Nigel Farage for failing to declare lavish expenses funded by Arron Banks.

The European parliament president, Antonio Tajani, "today refers the Farage issue to an advisory committee", a source told the Guardian.

The advisory committee is a group of five MEPs who act as watchdogs over the parliament's code of conduct. It stipulates that all members must declare expensive gifts and report whether third parties fund attendances at events.

Last week, Channel 4 revealed Farage was generously funded by Arron Banks in the year of the Brexit referendum. Invoices, emails and documents showed Farage benefited from a £13,000-a-month Chelsea home, a car with a driver, and promotional visits to the US in 2016.

After the documentary, the Liberal Democrat MEP Catherine Bearder called on parliamentary authorities to carry out an urgent investigation into Farage's "apparent contraventions" of the rules. The South East of England MEP is one of five of the parliament's "quaestors", meaning she scrutinises funding and administration.

Under the parliament's code of conduct, MEPs are required to declare whether they receive travel, accommodation or subsistence expenses from external sources to attend events. The declaration should reveal the name and address of the funder, details about the expenses and the type of event.

biggytitbo

So May offers a 2nd referendum and total control for parliament over what kind of soft brexit we try and negotiate, I wonder what excuse labour will come up with for not voting for the Withdrawal bill now?

biggytitbo

jsgibble

Buelligan

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 21, 2019, 04:34:55 PM
So May offers a 2nd referendum and total control for parliament over what kind of soft brexit we try and negotiate, I wonder what excuse labour will come up with for not voting for the Withdrawal bill now?

If I was worried about thinking up an excuse for not voting for the Withdrawal Bill, I wouldn't even bother because I'd be aware that May is resigning very soon and whoever takes over can, once that bill is passed, tear up any agreed details and force whatever Brexit they like on the country.  And there won't be a damn thing anyone can do about it.

biggytitbo

They really can't, bexause whoever takes over doesn't have the votes. No parliamentary arithmetic changes whoever is in charge.

If your policy is to have a 2nd referendum, how do you think you're going to get one - magic? Wish really hard whilst rubbing a toad? Parliament has to vote for one, Mays offering a vote on one.

Can you explain how else a 2nd referendum occurs?

biggytitbo

Quote from: jsgibble on May 21, 2019, 05:05:45 PM
never really understood why people look up to him

I sont know him butnisnt he mwant to be a self appointed sensible voice of remain? Btw, the electoral commission visited the brexit party today and found no evidence they were doing anything wrong. Won't stop the conspiracy theories though will it.

Howj Begg

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 21, 2019, 05:27:17 PM
Btw, the electoral commission visited the brexit party today and found no evidence they were doing anything wrong.

Link please.

hummingofevil

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 21, 2019, 05:27:17 PM

I sont know him butnisnt he mwant to be a self appointed sensible voice of remain? Btw, the electoral commission visited the brexit party today and found no evidence they were doing anything wrong. Won't stop the conspiracy theories though will it.

No they didn't.

imitationleather

Quote from: hummingofevil on May 21, 2019, 05:45:01 PM
No they didn't.

From the spelling I guess his brain was short-circuiting while writing that?

Buelligan

Quote from: hummingofevil on May 21, 2019, 05:45:01 PM
No they didn't.

And it won't stop the conspriracy theories for a very good reason.  It's as plain as a pikestaff that Farage is a crook.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/12/nigel-farage-eu-salary-docked-claim-misspent-public-funds

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 21, 2019, 05:22:18 PM
They really can't, bexause whoever takes over doesn't have the votes. No parliamentary arithmetic changes whoever is in charge.

If your policy is to have a 2nd referendum, how do you think you're going to get one - magic? Wish really hard whilst rubbing a toad? Parliament has to vote for one, Mays offering a vote on one.

Can you explain how else a 2nd referendum occurs?

Well, just for a laugh and, Christ, we could all do with one.  What do you think about this - 

What if Trump's number two son, Johnson (intentional poo-joke) became leader of the tories and PM and called an election, which he knew the tories could not win but had already agreed with Number One Son, the Cunt Farage, (and possibly the DUP) to go into an unholy alliance with them, see through an asset-stripper's wet dream Brexit and FUCK THE COUNTRY?

OK, that would involve "rubbing a toad", possibly more than one, but not in any conventional sense.

What do you think about that?

Howj Begg