Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:10:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

thread

Started by Gregory Torso, April 18, 2019, 08:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thread

perhaps
5 (62.5%)
absolutely not
6 (75%)
yes
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Gregory Torso

but

try to preserve the sanctity of thread

this is good thread

Ferris

Quote from: Gregory Torso on April 19, 2019, 12:31:11 AM

but

try to preserve the sanctity of thread

this is good thread

Ok so just anything I'd like? I can post in here?

Ferris

Fuck it this is wha the inside of my head is like as of right now. A real documentary moment, recorded for posterity.

seepage

Thought I'd better check with HM Revenue & Customs before posting in this thread, and they said VAT @ 20% is now payable on internet space, by the milliByte/Hectare, unless it's kept in a bonded warehouse. So as this week's Giro still hasn't arrived, that's me done I'm afraid.

Spoon of Ploff

God spake to me in a dram an siad there is now a thread called thread and to go post in the thread called thread and i siad yeah alright and it did come to pass that i did post in the thread called thread just as the lord did bid me so to do. and all saw that is was a good thread, and the post was a good post.

then the lord didst spake to me once more and did say taketh this thread that is a good thread and planteth within it the seed of a new brexit thread, a pure brexit thread free of sin and i didst replay um are you sure about this and god siad by way of a response hmmm good point, as you were.

I hope you applied for your government issued id before making this. They're bringing in a law so that you can't post threads without an id. Be careful mate.

Gregory Torso

can't catch me on my skateborad.

Gregory Torso

one day i hope to see a forum where all threads are just called "thread"

Cuellar

rasta-spouse

guys

my mouth knows the difference between Camembert and Brie

but I don't have the   w o r d s   

seepage

Quote from: Gregory Torso on April 19, 2019, 02:29:32 PM
one day i hope to see a forum where all threads are just called "thread"

I think there are plans to make it mandatory to assign a unique EAN to every thread, and title them "Thread"+EAN, for easy indexing and reference in court.

PlanktonSideburns

I've been here since the start

In other news, the honky tonk rinky dink heart of Wales train is rapidly filling with flying night insects

Gregory Torso

lets enjoy the colour of the forum for a while

think of like in sixty years all the people with saggy arm tattoos comparing them ina future dome hospice

non capisco

Bonjour, je m'apelle non capisco. J'habite a Penge. J'aime XTC et Fusee de la Crypte.

Ferris

Can't tell if Penge is real or made up

Gregory Torso

ay jaime fusee de la crypt aussi et jaime drivez comme jehu

Gregory Torso

je suis tres desole

Sometimes a thread is just a thread, y'know.

JUST A THREAD

All it needs to be, salt of the earth stuff.

Captain Z

I don't really have anything to add a this thread right now.

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Captain Z on April 20, 2019, 11:27:49 AM

Perfect!

Chollis

Was Field Marshal Haig really the Butcher of the Somme?

No, that's a common mistake though.

In fact, Field Marshal Haig spent the battle baking up batches of little cakes for his soldiers, which was actually really kind and thoughtful, but he should have really been doing army stuff and so a million of them got slaughtered.

Still, you can see where the misunderstanding came from.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: DistressedArea on April 20, 2019, 03:30:00 PM
No, that's a common mistake though.

In fact, Field Marshal Haig spent the battle baking up batches of little cakes for his soldiers, which was actually really kind and thoughtful, but he should have really been doing army stuff and so a million of them got slaughtered.

Still, you can see where the misunderstanding came from.

Field Marshal Kipling on the other hand was always ordering his soldiers about without one solitary thought for fondant icing.

Chollis

Bernard Matthews - war criminal?

Ferris

Quote from: Captain Z on April 20, 2019, 11:27:49 AM

Hasn't stopped me.

Ferris

I pledge now that I will keep this thread going to 100+ pages, no matter the cost and no matter how little content I actually have to fill the pages.

You will all bear witness. Everyone will enjoy "thread", always.

Ferris

But enough of that, let's have a bit of a break!

Terrific! Now let's get back to the serious business of this thread

seepage

did you check your internet pack includes images, before posting all those pictures?

Ferris

Quote from: seepage on April 21, 2019, 07:13:03 AM
did you check your internet pack includes images, before posting all those pictures?

Yes

Ferris

I've added a poll. To make it fair, you can select both options and change your answer at any time.