Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:46:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Let's Do A Jigsaw

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, April 18, 2019, 10:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

* brandishes jigsaw box *
500 pieces!
Come on, who's up for it ?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

IT'S GOT A DEAD NICE PICTURE!
( I am declaiming this line in the same way as the line " It has a Compact Disc Player! " line is declaimed in that song by Feeder )

rasta-spouse

describe the picture on the box

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

That scene from " Taxi Driver", in which Travis Bickle is confronting Harvey Keitel the pimp who has been getting Jodie Foster to get up to all kinds of mischief. Except the part of Travis Bickle is being played by Bob Monkhouse, and the part of Harvey Keitel the pimp is being played by Willie Rushton. Also, instead of standing outside a scuzzy block of flats in a naughty part of New York, they are standing outside a quaint little railway station in one of the more bucolic small towns in Slovakia. Cows can be discerned in the background. It is a nice picture . When I gaze upon it on  the jigsaw lid, it soothes me, and my demons do not plague me. I don't feel like breaking down and crying, lamenting lost youth, lost looks, lost charm, lost hope, lost love, lost life, grievous loss, grievous harm, grieving, grief, grief, grief. Don't let the farmer speak of queef. He'll get by without  Carly Simon's " Why?", so let's do the jigsaw, not speak of grief !

rasta-spouse

Ah yes, soothing. Placate oneself. Beachcomber, and Richard Ingrams. And many more things like that.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

So, are you going to do this fucking jigsaw with me, or not?

'....You.  You've blown it all sky high, by telling me a lie....'

rasta-spouse

I've found a very pinched thing which I think is a bit of Jodie Foster's nose.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Yes, but what about the jigsaw ?????!!!!!!!!!#$@*¥!!!!!!!?????

gib

We're not putting any pieces in until we find the corners.

rasta-spouse

I find all this messing around very alienating.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I wonder how Margot Kidder felt just before she went mad ? Do you think she felt an all- pervading sense of serenity and calm ? I hope she did. I really hope she did.

rasta-spouse

She probably thought her FM/AM radio was trying to transmit messages directly to her.

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 18, 2019, 10:44:07 PM
I wonder how Margot Kidder felt just before she went mad ?

With one arm down, palm facing her, middle finger turned inwards...?

rasta-spouse

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on April 18, 2019, 10:46:32 PM
With one arm down, palm facing her, middle finger turned inwards...?

Fleming's left hand rule?

Glebe