Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:17:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Outrageous debauchery from the famous

Started by Twit 2, April 25, 2019, 12:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerzy Bondov

Roderick Stuart admitted to hospital and they pumped his stomach and discovered it was full of food and drink

Cuellar

Ken Tynan funnelled vodka up his arsehole.

FsF

Quote from: MidnightShambler on April 25, 2019, 02:18:20 PM
'The end of the UWF came ironically when Herb Abrams died of a cocaine fueled heart attack while in police custody. He was arrested after being found naked, high, drenched in Vaseline and being chased around his office by prostitutes'.

Not a bad way to go, all things considered.

Also led to one of the greatest news headlines ever:

MidnightShambler

I read somewhere that Stevie Nicks' hooter was so fucked that she had to rub her cocaine on her arsehole to absorb, apparently it goes into the blood quicker. I don't know why she didn't just use her gums like most normal people. Dirty bitch.

Cuellar

That was allegedly Tynan's reason for funnelling voddy up the bum. It wrecked his intestines.

touchingcloth

Tangiers was the place for rampant sodomation once upon a time - Ginsberg, Capote and Orton all used to take holibobs of buggery there. In Orton's case he used to visit with his ineffectual partner and let him watch while he had fun with lithe young boys from the service industry, the partner late going on to hammer Orton's brains from his skull before drinking the juice from some tinned grapefruit. If that doesn't make you think, I don't know what will.

flotemysost

That bit in Marilyn Manson's autobiography where they all take turns backstage to spit into some girl's anus is a tad grim. In fact a lot of things in that book are.

This thread is also reminding me of some Channel 5 (I think) doc that was on at Christmas a few years ago called something like THE DARK TRUTH ABOUT THE BEATLES, it was about their early visit to Hamburg and was set up to seem like it would be full of really sordid mental stuff but it was mainly just some anecdotes about them getting a bit drunk and stealing socks.

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 25, 2019, 08:49:39 PM
holibobs of buggery

You've turned a normally hateful term (the h-word) into a thing of beauty there.

touchingcloth

That's what I was aiming for. Obrigado.

Has anyone mentioned Richard Herring having a champagne bottle inserted into his anus yet? Base first.

Twit 2

Roland Barthes also partial to North African lads.

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 25, 2019, 02:14:46 PM
90's Coogan.

Something about a prostitute and a bed of fivers.

And like Andy Dick, a visitor to the Playboy Mansion.

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: Twit 2 on April 25, 2019, 06:07:00 PM
I haven't read this biography of Rimbaud, but he really knew how to do debauchery. The anecdote about who was top/bottom and why is pretty eye-watering. One can only imagine the state of Verlaine's arse. Rimbaud seems to be the original goatse too:

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2000/oct/01/biography.poetry

'Tore Brown à la Rimbaud'?

The Lurker

Quote from: Better Midlands on April 25, 2019, 07:37:13 PM
CAB still holding strong at #3 when you Google search
"Lisa Stansfield frozen".

Probably how 20% of new members find the board tbh.

It probably was for me. Some of the first threads I found here where by looking up celebrity urban legends on Google and read through the multiple threads over the years on them - from stuff like the one about the TV personality fucking a dog to previously mentioned story about Sarah Greene.

biggytitbo

Andy Crane's autobiography has some pretty eye-watering tales in it, including the infamous incident where he had a cheese sandwich with no pickle.

touchingcloth

Currently wanking over the three Sarah Greenes I have found on wiki whilst trying to imagine which one owns a pool table.

Jittlebags

Freddy "Fetch me a new one, this one's broken' Mercury

the midnight watch baboon

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 25, 2019, 10:58:15 PM
Andy Crane's autobiography has some pretty eye-watering tales in it, including the infamous incident where he had a cheese sandwich with no pickle.

It was the part where he admitted to not picking up a discarded Chewits wrapper that had me sweating.

Cranes Pains: an Autobiography

it happened as I stepped out of Choices video where I was returning raunchy Harrison Ford thriller Six Day, Seven Nights. I needed to re-wallet my Choices card, but as I pulled the compact, leather card and money carrier, a wisp of waxy, orange paper came out in its trail, and fluttered to the pavement. Blast! I remember thinking - I'm famously tall and the pavement was my entire height away. I looked around and locked eyes with an old lady who was pushing one of those tartan suitcase things on wheels around. She knew. I knew. I had a moral duty to retrieve my droppings.

But I pursed my lips, stuffed my wallet and card into my pockets and walked away quickly.

I think I heard her tut as I hurried down the street, to Rumbelows of all places. Must have spent a good hour browsing the toasters.

iamcoop

Russell Brand's autobiography has some remarkable stories in it, to the extent where you wonder how he managed to keep any friends in his life at all at that point. There's a particular story he tells where he's at some drama school and for their end of term performance they're all expected to get onstage in front of the rest of the class and perform some sort of 5 minute character monologue they've been learning. He's nervous so necks a litre of vodka just before he gets up to do his turn. The booze subsequently kicks in, he starts drunkenly rambling and, realising no one is paying attention he smashes the bottle and starts carving up his chest with a shard of the broken glass. Obviously everyone starts screaming and crying as he gets dragged off covered in blood. The story ends with him walking through a busy market at 8am the next morning wearing nothing but a dress soaked in his own piss trying to buy heroin.

jobotic

No wonder he doesn't have time to vote!

biggytitbo

Quote from: iamcoop on April 26, 2019, 11:08:07 AM
Russell Brand's autobiography has some remarkable stories in it, to the extent where you wonder how he managed to keep any friends in his life at all at that point. There's a particular story he tells where he's at some drama school and for their end of term performance they're all expected to get onstage in front of the rest of the class and perform some sort of 5 minute character monologue they've been learning. He's nervous so necks a litre of vodka just before he gets up to do his turn. The booze subsequently kicks in, he starts drunkenly rambling and, realising no one is paying attention he smashes the bottle and starts carving up his chest with a shard of the broken glass. Obviously everyone starts screaming and crying as he gets dragged off covered in blood. The story ends with him walking through a busy market at 8am the next morning wearing nothing but a dress soaked in his own piss trying to buy heroin.

He cribbed that almost word for word from 'Cranes Pains'.

touchingcloth

PlanktonSideburns

Celebs are overrated

The average roofer matches your celebrity debauch intensity, whilst also working 6 days a week at very high altitudes

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 26, 2019, 10:03:23 PM
What's the waxy, orange paper?

It's what Andy Crane used on his victims bum holes before shafting them with a gramaphone

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: iamcoop on April 26, 2019, 11:08:07 AM
Russell Brand's autobiography has some remarkable stories in it, to the extent where you wonder how he managed to keep any friends in his life at all at that point. There's a particular story he tells where he's at some drama school and for their end of term performance they're all expected to get onstage in front of the rest of the class and perform some sort of 5 minute character monologue they've been learning. He's nervous so necks a litre of vodka just before he gets up to do his turn.

And to think there are still some people who say Russell Brand is a colossal bullshitter.

touchingcloth