Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:12:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

UKIP MEP candidate caught up in racial slur scandal

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, April 26, 2019, 12:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
https://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefano/benjamin-akkad-racial-statements

Yep, it's Sargon of Akkad again, and the situation is imploding

QuoteIn two videos — one of which has since been deleted by YouTube — Benjamin repeatedly used the n-word. He said a YouTuber and the alt-right were "faggots" and "acting like n**gers" in showing him disrespect because "white people are supposed to be polite".

In another video, Benjamin said Jewish people "needed to drop the identity politics" before, adding: "I'm sorry about the Holocaust, but I don't give a shit." In another video, Benjamin linked feminism with mass killings carried out by misogynistic men.

jobotic

But we know all this, and Ukip must have.

What a fucking time this is, when cunts like this and Tommeh are standing for election. When Tory MPs are saying that murders of Catholics shouldn't be investigated because its "cultural Marxism" and no one gives a shit.

Cuellar

Didn't he recently tell a journalist who asked him if he stood behind his 'I wouldn't even rape you' comment that he'd 'stand by it 100%...deal with it'

Imagine selecting this utter disaster of a human

Buelligan

Quote from: jobotic on April 26, 2019, 12:36:52 PM
But we know all this, and Ukip must have.

What a fucking time this is, when cunts like this and Tommeh are standing for election. When Tory MPs are saying that murders of Catholics shouldn't be investigated because its "cultural Marxism" and no one gives a shit.

I do.

Working class men brainwashed into doing evil shit for the elite (again)

idunnosomename

Quote from: Cuellar on April 26, 2019, 12:37:56 PM
Didn't he recently tell a journalist who asked him if he stood behind his 'I wouldn't even rape you' comment that he'd 'stand by it 100%...deal with it'

Imagine selecting this utter disaster of a human
Which was originally about CAB favourite Jess Phillips MP

Cuellar

Really weird seeing internet drama from ages ago spilling out into the national stage to the point where Andrew Marr is asking people about it on TV

Blumf

[tag]Slightly less racist than the average TINGE candidate[/tag]

lebowskibukowski

It's all been taken completely out of context according to his disciples. No racism to see here, guv, no siree

I've had two independent people say the same exact thing to me on two separate occasions, which is that "Sargon has quite the intellectual toolkit on him".

On the evidence of what little I've read and seen of him so far... fucking christ. Where did they get that idea from? Does he make interesting videos on history or philosophy to make up for it?

I only ask because I've never seen a full video of his.

BlodwynPig

You're right. They both look like unbearable shits.

Cuellar

I once listened to him 'debate' a feminist on YouTube (who seemed to be a teenager) and he got rings run round him with consummate ease. Very good fun.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Baron von Klaus on April 26, 2019, 01:40:34 PM
You're right. They both look like unbearable shits.

Is the one on the right his twin or some fanboy lookalike?

Quote from: Baron von Klaus on April 26, 2019, 01:38:06 PM
I've had two independent people say the same exact thing to me on two separate occasions, which is that "Sargon has quite the intellectual toolkit on him".

On the evidence of what little I've read and seen of him so far... fucking christ. Where did they get that idea from? Does he make interesting videos on history or philosophy to make up for it?

I only ask because I've never seen a full video of his.

I think he used to do a smattering of Classical history videos years ago, but he's long since declined into just insufferable culture war shit. If anybody thinks he's intelligent it's probably because of his highly affected accent

Quote from: Cuellar on April 26, 2019, 01:40:50 PM
I once listened to him 'debate' a feminist on YouTube (who seemed to be a teenager) and he got rings run round him with consummate ease. Very good fun.

One of the few things I know about him was his 'debate' with Richard Spencer.

My dad said "It's clear which one was the intellectual there", by which he meant Sargon. Again, where are people getting this idea from?

Wasn't the broad consensus that he embarassed himself even in this?

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 26, 2019, 01:42:55 PM
Is the one on the right his twin or some fanboy lookalike?

That's Mark Meechan, a.k.a. Count Dankula.

Cuellar

That's Count Dankula of pug racism fame.

Is he standing as well? As Count Dankula?

I'm cringing just typing that. How does he live with himself?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Cuellar on April 26, 2019, 01:44:17 PM
That's Count Dankula of pug racism fame.

Is he standing as well? As Count Dankula?

I'm cringing just typing that. How does he live with himself?

They look identical. Good to know how to spot the neu-breed cunt of modern times.

sponk

Quote from: Baron von Klaus on April 26, 2019, 01:44:12 PM
One of the few things I know about him was his 'debate' with Richard Spencer.

My dad said "It's clear which one was the intellectual there", by which he meant Sargon. Again, where are people getting this idea from?

I think he can come across as intelligent in his own videos because there's nobody to challenge him and he can do retakes etc. In this "debate" he makes it pretty obvious that he has no intellect to rely on, but he is a pretty effective bully so he gave the impression of winning.

sponk

Quote from: sponk on April 26, 2019, 01:48:19 PM
I think he can come across as intelligent in his own videos because there's nobody to challenge him and he can do retakes etc.

Though he even fails at this sometimes. One of his vids about immigration showed two maps on the screen at the same time, one with the places most immigrants live highlighted, the other with where most rapes are committed highlighted. You can guess what conclusions he drew from this until someone pointed out that the highlighted bits on the map were obviously places with highest population density.  If a fact like that doesn't immediately jump out at you then you really shouldn't be making a living as a political commentator, but he is.

sponk

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 26, 2019, 01:39:19 PM
which one is he?

It looks like a customer at CEX has been a bit gobby while trying to return a game so Dankula has called the manager out to handle it.

Tell me that he doesn't look like every male employee at CEX and we can have a fight.

Paul Calf

They won't go very far in the far right. Fat, neckbearded, swarthy and (in Wankula's case) scruffy, they're models of the fascist idea of degeneracy.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: sponk on April 26, 2019, 01:48:19 PM
I think he can come across as intelligent in his own videos because there's nobody to challenge him and he can do retakes etc. In this "debate" he makes it pretty obvious that he has no intellect to rely on, but he is a pretty effective bully so he gave the impression of winning.

Who'd pay money to watch this tiresome shit

sponk

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 26, 2019, 01:55:27 PM
They won't go very far in the far right. Fat, neckbearded, swarthy and (in Wankula's case) scruffy, they're models of the fascist idea of degeneracy.

What about the EDL? They were hardly models of Aryan exceptionalism were they?

Paul Calf

Fit, muscular ex-football thugs ready for violence? I'd say so, yeah.

BlodwynPig

Blumf

There's an episode of American Dad where Steve is stuck at a holiday camp kid's play group and meets another teen with a British accent, which Steve is unable to resist believing anything he says because of his accent. That's Sargon, that is.

This debate really shows that Sargon is a blustery whiner who is incapable of having a conversation because he can't get past the bizarre culture war bullshit in his head that infuriates him so much: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4KCM6R8rBW4

Skip to 1:03:11 if you want to see Sargon become a bellowing pub bore