Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:56:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

UKIP MEP candidate caught up in racial slur scandal

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, April 26, 2019, 12:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Another Biggy Brexit Thread.

He really tried hard to make it about himself and you all took the bait!

Barry Admin

Yes that's a fair point, there's plenty of other threads about Brexit, let's keep this one focused on Sargon please.

mugwump ji sum

Sargon versus antifa:

https://youtu.be/QgGv_qAElPE

QuoteYou've been ripped apart by Hbomberguy... Contrapoints...

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: Sony Walkman Prophecies on April 26, 2019, 09:55:04 PMthere is a life outside the internet - and all these hypothetical 'I can say what I want' arguments that work so well online fall apart rather quickly on contact with rude and immediate reality.

In what way? Surely the 'I can say what I want' principle is easier to apply in the real world - or at least the south-west of England, where a majority of people agree with it, or at least are prepared to listen to reasoned argument on the subject, and where interactive discourse demands more than just hysterical overreaction to things taken out of context by disingenuous partisans.

QuoteThe debate we should really be having isn't how someone like this has got themselves this close to politics

We're not doing that, there's been little debate about how a member of the public is allowed to get together a set of reasoned principles and put them up for public scrutiny.

Quoteit's how we've allowed modern technology to get to the point where it can produce these weird tubby-faced baby men who have absolutely no life experience outside leaving the house to buy an emergency ADSL cable. How did we drop the ball to allow something like this specimen to fester like a growth

THEY ARE A BACILLUS. You presumably have compiled extensive dossiers of these people, their background, education, families, personal circumstances, job histories, travels, friends and influences, to be able to make this statement with conviction. Otherwise, this might be in danger of sounding a bit Mein Kampfy.

QuoteThere has to be some sort of collective responsibility for all this.

There absolutely is, the left's capitulation to a system of competing group identities based on pyramids of perceived oppression, and their not-unconnected distaste for Britain and the British, has left a lot of people in this country with reasoned and principled objections to their worldview.

jobotic

^
tips fedora, smirks smugly, shouts at mum for forgetting to buy fish fingers

Catalogue Trousers

QuoteFit, muscular ex-football thugs ready for violence? I'd say so, yeah.

You haven't seen many EDL types, have you? Or football thugs, I suspect...

Buelligan

Jabba the Fuß.

Ut imago est animi voltus sic indices oculi, ante

BlodwynPig

Does Jabba have a moustache, I always thought he had a suave moustache

Buelligan

It's a fleshtache I think.  Anyway, my point is, I've always thought Sargon's eyes, which are the windows to the soul of course, were worryingly similar to Jabba's.  But then, I think Nigel Farage is a goby.

Despicable nazi used-car goby, earlier

sponk

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on April 27, 2019, 12:51:52 PM
Another Biggy Brexit Thread.

He really tried hard to make it about himself and you all took the bait!

What does biggy do when he posts in a political thread?

He brexit (Breaks it. Imagine this in Peter Kay's accent and it sort of works)

TrenterPercenter

Sun is reporting that Carl Benjamin said on the YouTube that he didn't have a problem with raping boys.  Handed to them by a UKIP whistleblower and police are now looking into it.

Oh dear.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on April 28, 2019, 09:00:42 PM
Sun is reporting that Carl Benjamin said on the YouTube that he didn't have a problem with raping boys.  Handed to them by a UKIP whistleblower and police are now looking into it.

Oh dear.

The usually left-leaning Tabloid Corrections has gone on record panning The Sun for claiming this and says Wanker of Shite-All said nothing of the sort.

Urinal Cake

It's interesting that peadophilia specifically man-boy peadophilia seems to be the breaking point for right-wing commentators.

sponk

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on April 28, 2019, 09:00:42 PM
Sun is reporting that Carl Benjamin said on the YouTube that he didn't have a problem with raping boys.

Sargonathan King

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 27, 2019, 10:03:39 AM
I'm voting for whatever party supports leaving the EU that has the best chance of winning in my region, I don't care if they're lead by Pol Pot, as their character or other policy positions are irrelevant in a single issue election that is meaningless as anything other than an opinion poll on our unfortunately continued membership of the EU.

Labour have put out an election leaflet that says they support brexit but most of their own party are furious about it, and whilst the likes of Keir Starmer are in charge I just don't trust them to do it.

So in this opinion poll on leaving the EU, Brexit party are yes, the Lib Dems are no, Labour are don't know and the tories are void. That's literally all it means
a fucking idiot who doesn't understand anything or care about anybody but myself.

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 28, 2019, 09:04:55 PM
The usually left-leaning Tabloid Corrections has gone on record panning The Sun for claiming this and says Wanker of Shite-All said nothing of the sort.

It was the Mail on Sunday that 'broke' this latest and most preposterous dirty dirty smear, a few pages after an article about how fit and slim and tanned Nigel Farage is looking these days, and a few pages before a Peter Hitchens column about how the left wing media employ dirty dirty smear tactics to misrepresent Roger Scruton.

NoOffenceLynn

Quote from: Sony Walkman Prophecies on April 26, 2019, 09:55:04 PM
The thing is, everything he does and says absolutely makes sense within the internet. It's also quite clever going by the other states on offer. The problem for him is, as he has now brought to his own attention, there is a life outside the internet - and all these hypothetical 'I can say what I want' arguments that work so well online fall apart rather quickly on contact with rude and immediate reality. The debate we should really be having isn't how someone like this has got themselves this close to politics, it's how we've allowed modern technology to get to the point where it can produce these weird tubby-faced baby men who have absolutely no life experience outside leaving the house to buy an emergency ADSL cable. How did we drop the ball to allow something like this specimen to fester like a growth and suddenly pop up bearing party political slogans? There has to be some sort of collective responsibility for all this.

My prediction: once Ulkip has rinsed him for the controversy coverage, they'll quietly drop him, he'll then run for an even weirder fringe party, and then when that doesn't work, he'll go back to some even stranger smellier part of the internet to ingratiate himself back into his natural family of moon-faced weirdos.
I think this perfectly sums up everything that is happening and is going to happen.

TrenterPercenter

So do we have to believe that the sun is left wing now as it attacked Carl of Swindon's pedo-jokes.

Not sure he has thought through the point that if you want to keep claiming everything is a joke then it might get a bit confusing when he wants to be serious.

Listened to the whole sky interview with the snotty little scrot today and he described his "work" as a meta narrative several times.  The porpoised bodied shit head.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Sony Walkman Prophecies on April 26, 2019, 09:55:04 PM
The thing is, everything he does and says absolutely makes sense within the internet. It's also quite clever going by the other states on offer. The problem for him is, as he has now brought to his own attention, there is a life outside the internet - and all these hypothetical 'I can say what I want' arguments that work so well online fall apart rather quickly on contact with rude and immediate reality. The debate we should really be having isn't how someone like this has got themselves this close to politics, it's how we've allowed modern technology to get to the point where it can produce these weird tubby-faced baby men who have absolutely no life experience outside leaving the house to buy an emergency ADSL cable. How did we drop the ball to allow something like this specimen to fester like a growth and suddenly pop up bearing party political slogans? There has to be some sort of collective responsibility for all this.

My prediction: once Ulkip has rinsed him for the controversy coverage, they'll quietly drop him, he'll then run for an even weirder fringe party, and then when that doesn't work, he'll go back to some even stranger smellier part of the internet to ingratiate himself back into his natural family of moon-faced weirdos.

Agree and actually a very astute post.  Only thing I would say is ukip will drop him but tubmeister is ahead of this, he is just doing it for coverage and will just say it was all for the lolz

BritishHobo

Interesting to see the Sun and the Mail go hard on this story. I wonder what they have to gain, or whether it's a deliberate attempt to help Carl perpetuate the idea that 'the MSM' are smearing him. Doubtless once again 'the MSM' will be nebulously portrayed as being a left-wing SJW thing. Just like how Marxism and progressives and anti-free-speech SJWs are supposedly destroying our beloved country, near ten years into Tory rule.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Dr Rock on April 27, 2019, 10:42:02 AM
It's not a single issue election. Your vote will have consequences.

It Is a single issue election, one we shouldn't even be having and highly possible none of these people ever even take their seat. MEPs have no power and can do no damage beyond being rude to Guy Verhofstadt, so it literally doesn't matter who you vote for. That's why engagement has always been so low, 90% of people have no idea who their MEP is and their inherent lack of legitimacy is precisely the reason they have always been used as a vehicle for a protest more than anything else.

Fambo Number Mive

Can't MEPs elect the EC President and vote on laws and amendments?

sponk

Quote from: BritishHobo on April 28, 2019, 10:04:21 PM
Interesting to see the Sun and the Mail go hard on this story. I wonder what they have to gain, or whether it's a deliberate attempt to help Carl perpetuate the idea that 'the MSM' are smearing him. Doubtless once again 'the MSM' will be nebulously portrayed as being a left-wing SJW thing. Just like how Marxism and progressives and anti-free-speech SJWs are supposedly destroying our beloved country, near ten years into Tory rule.

Seems like sunlight is a good disinfectant. Hope the fucker feels miserable because of all this attention.

Autopsy Turvey

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on April 28, 2019, 09:32:08 PM
Not sure he has thought through the point that if you want to keep claiming everything is a joke then it might get a bit confusing when he wants to be serious.

Well it's a tricky one this, because as we on this forum know, you can make jokes about serious points, and make serious points through jokes, without ever denying either the seriousness of the point, or the ridiculousness of the situation. Is that what's meant by 'meta narrative'? 90s irony has much to answer for. Not all of it bad, mind.

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on April 28, 2019, 09:35:49 PM
Agree and actually a very astute post.

It's not *very* astute, it sounds like it comes from limited understanding and experience of the people he's dehumanising en masse, these basement-dwelling untermensch with their disgusting fat faces and bearded necks and set of principles you disagree with. I know I'm on a hiding to nothing trying to convince anyone, and I seem to prefer talking to people who disagree with everything I say, but quite often these dangerous 'alt-right-adjacent' toads are social liberals using their platform to recommend John Locke and John Stuart Mill to their audiences.

Quote from: BritishHobo on April 28, 2019, 10:04:21 PM
Interesting to see the Sun and the Mail go hard on this story. I wonder what they have to gain, or whether it's a deliberate attempt to help Carl perpetuate the idea that 'the MSM' are smearing him.

This is a fascinating theory, but no, it's hilariously obvious why the right wing press are piling onto this new media upstart cock, and not just because they're all glad to play the easy 'virtue signal' against people who are significantly less right-wing than they are. As I say, the Mail were also running an article on how buff Farage is looking with his sexy 'Newkip' party.

QuoteDoubtless once again 'the MSM' will be nebulously portrayed as being a left-wing SJW thing. Just like how Marxism and progressives and anti-free-speech SJWs are supposedly destroying our beloved country, near ten years into Tory rule.

Well I think many of them might argue that things like the 'intersectional agenda' and 'PC mania' have destroyed the Tories, who in any case are majority Remain. Peter Hitchens has written a book about how the Tories became more Blairite than Labour, and ended up espousing Eurocommunist policies that his Trotskyist group in the 60s would have found unpalatably extreme:

Quote"The goals which revolutionary Marxists of my generation sought – a radical reordering of the relations between the sexes, a weakening of the married family, a general moral, cultural and social revolution, the destruction of the taboos against abortion, illegitimacy and divorce, egalitarian education, the abolition of frontiers and of nation states, the end of restrictions on immigration and the withering away of national borders, the sociological approach to crime as opposed to the belief that wrongdoing was an act of free  will that deserved punishment, the infiltration of the media, the schools and universities by radical and revolutionary ideas about history and society, the dismantling of the canon of literature and of conservative attitudes towards history, the general denigration of the British Empire, the demolition of the idea that education was a passing on of accepted knowledge, and so of the idea that teachers are figures of authority - are now the policies of the establishment and so the policies of the Modern Conservative party."

Buelligan

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 28, 2019, 10:57:20 PM
Can't MEPs elect the EC President and vote on laws and amendments?

I always ask myself why would a man of Farage's calibre devote their life to joining a totally useless body?  A laugh, you may say, greed and an easy life on someone elses tab say others.  He doesn't strike me as a very funny person.  Not in any human sense. 

Regardless, ask yourself this little riddle, if being an MEP was so powerless, pointless, why would the EU member states feel threatened and anxious about the threat of the UK returning useless time-wasting wankers to Brussels?  Why would that threat even be made?

Quote from: The fucking Express April 6 2019 I am not linkingEARLIER on Friday Brexiteer Jacob Rees-Mogg threatened to block EU laws if there's a long Brexit extension

biggytitbo

They can be disruptive, like Farage is, which is why there was some consternation about us taking part. What they can't do is meaningfully change the EU, alter its direction, or affect what it is in any way at all. They are a rubber stamping body.

Paul Calf

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 29, 2019, 08:09:14 AM
They can be disruptive, like Farage is, which is why there was some consternation about us taking part. What they can't do is meaningfully change the EU, alter its direction, or affect what it is in any way at all. They are a rubber stamping body.

Do you read these posts before you copy and paste them?

Dr Rock

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 29, 2019, 08:09:14 AM

Do you think any one MEP from any country, should have the power to meaningfully change the EU?