Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:36:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

UKIP MEP candidate caught up in racial slur scandal

Started by Monsieur Verdoux, April 26, 2019, 12:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajsmith2

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on June 01, 2019, 08:21:56 PM
What is it with you lot and silencing people?

I mean, Femi and Owen are appalling cunts, but I can't imagine the mindset you have to get to to revel in them being silenced

The only explanation I can come up with is - your ideology is so appalling, so unsellable to the working classes, that you cannot allow people to see alternative opinions

Is that true lads?

Gotta be honest, usually PWs bits are effective, in that they make me feel a twinge of self doubt and 'maybe he's onto some unpalatable truth I don't want to face' unease, but I'd like to state for the record that this one really didn't. It came across to me as a wet fart whimper of his own self doubt built on a starting premise of 100% rubbish. Femi and Owen aren't objectively appalling cunts, that's wee world echo chamber pish, and TR is an over exposed freak show figure with limited real world populist traction (contrast to the genuine widespread appeal of a Farage) who failed because of these factors. Sorry those are the facts on this one, and the unconvincing whimper of this PW missive stands as tacit acknowledgement of these harsh (for him) truths.

Ferris

Well, he's not silenced is he? I'm a free speech advocate, and if you want to talk shite and a platform will let you (and an audience will pay for it) then fill your boots as far as I'm concerned. He was making good wedge talking shite, got hubristic and wanted to add "MEP" (and, I suspect, "MEP pension") to his resume, and is now demonetized on all his little platforms.

He can still say whatever he likes, but no one is paying him for it now. World doesn't owe him a living, unfortunately. And he's a cunt, and I'm always delighted when cunts act the big 'un and it blows up in their face.

I was wondering what "lot" PW thinks I am, being as I'm probably quite a bit out of line with mainstream CaB politics. I'm a firearms advocate and a lefty libertarian, not many of those on here.

QuoteAs Mr Goodman entered the witness box to give evidence in Tuesday's trial, Goddard surreptitiously held up a piece of paper on which he had written: "Pussy coward leftist soy boy."

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. These fucking people. Imagine thinking that those insults have any impact on a normally functioning human being.

jobotic

Isn't he the one who hid up a tree from those Liverpudlian women* after he went to tell them that their city is a shithole?

* who I'm sure were the real fascists.

canadagoose

Quote from: jobotic on June 25, 2019, 07:43:46 PM
Isn't he the one who hid up a tree from those Liverpudlian women* after he went to tell them that their city is a shithole?

* who I'm sure were the real fascists.
Imagine going to Liverpool, shouting at some Scouse women that their city is shit and then expecting them to just stand there and take it. What a berk. Not the sharpest tool in the box, is he?

Buelligan

Also indicated by the yellow vest thing.  He's not in France or French, he has no idea what that symbol means and yet he adopts it because, I imagine, it gives him some legitimacy and a feeling of being part of something powerful and threatening.  IMO, he's just a sad weird little wanker, like those people who trot around in faux Hell's Angels jackets but would run a fucking mile if someone offered them some.  There are lots of them about.

I think it was Hunter Thompson who wrote something about this, though I could be quite wrong, a lot of stuff, not all of it water, has passed under this bridge since reading it, but I believe he said something about people (men in his thing I think) needing to feel a little bit of dangerousness in themselves every day, with their ham and eggs at breakfast.  He posited that that's why so many ostensibly "normal" clean-cut, observant, tie-wearers need to smack their wives in the privacy.  I think there's something in it.  Although I've noticed putting a bit of stick about is a pretty popular hobby for the givers, regardless of whether they even possess a tie.