Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:26:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Lizzo - Cuz I Love You

Started by Sebastian Cobb, April 28, 2019, 02:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

This is ridiculously good pop. Juice was a banger but everything on this is bigger which seems impossible.

I'm pissed and stoned after a night out on a megabus, I should be dying but am grinning like an idiot, it's that good.

Pauline Walnuts

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 28, 2019, 02:07:03 PM
Everything on this is bigger which seems impossible.

She did a little interview and one song on Glastonbury a couple of years ago, it was the best thing on BBC Coverage of Glastonbury by miles, could I find it on youtubes? Could I heck as like.

DrGreggles

Ja'moke

Really, really fun album. Reminds me of Outkast's more poppy stuff, with a bit of Janelle Monae sprinkled on top.

Pauline Walnuts

She did a little interview and one song on Glastonbury a couple of years ago, it was the best thing on BBC Coverage of Glastonbury by miles, could I find it on youtubes? Could I heck as like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxpViOgulBQ

Uploaded 4 weeks ago.

grassbath

Will have to check this out as 'Juice' is sensational. Reminds me of Prince at his best.

PlanktonSideburns

her interview on hannibal burres's show is glorious carnage also.

love what ive heard so far on the album

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: grassbath on April 28, 2019, 06:13:38 PM
Will have to check this out as 'Juice' is sensational. Reminds me of Prince at his best.

Yeah I thought it was a bit princey but the album is much broader than that, I'm stunned.

She'd have probably slipped me by completely if work didn't pipe capital into the toilets; it really stood out against the rest of their interchangeable playlist.

iamcoop

That track she's done with Missy Elliot that 6music are rinsing is a bit of a banger ya can't deny

sevendaughters

I thought Boys was a decent song, reminded me of ESG.