Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:33:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Paedophile hunters

Started by BritishHobo, April 28, 2019, 09:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BritishHobo

Come have a sad Sunday night with me.

I joined a 'scammers exposed' group on Facebook a few months back, just people posting screenshots of pricks on Facebook market ripping people off. The last few days though, people have been sharing videos of paedo hunter stings. Deliberately not clicked on them, but for some reason I did tonight. I thought it was a video someone had uploaded, but quickly realised it's a livestream. Here I am watching a fucked, broken man in a dressing gown outside of his house, crying and trembling in real time as it all comes crashing down on him that his life is completely fucked, that his awful, secret predilections are now being revealed to the world, to his wife, that he's going to go to prison. Just sat in a crumpled heap in his front garden while a load of people taunt him with quotes from his chats with pre-teen girls. Weeping and crumbling. This is happening somewhere, literally right now, in some street in England, and I'm watching it.

Cheery night.

BritishHobo

I just want to add, by the way, I hope this post doesn't come off as 'god, poor paedophile'. It's not that. It's just all fucking grim, isn't it? Start to end. Grim.

BritishHobo

"Do you feel sick?"

"Yeah. I feel sick."

"How do you think that would have made her feel? Your erect cock pictures? Don't find her so sexy now, do you? Don't want to see her in her knickers any more? Don't want to have sex with her now? Don't want to put your hands down her knickers now?"

"No, I just - I just want to kill myself."

Direct transcript. Wish I was watching Avengers: Endgame

Danger Man

Dramatic plot twist: The man in the video is BRITISHHOBO

Urinal Cake

This sounds like a concept Frank Miller would love to do.

BritishHobo

Standing over a crying man and keep bellowing 'I CAN'T SEE ANY TEARS', and when he desperately goes 'I am crying', going 'awwww are you awww boo hoo'.

They're staged for paedo hunter fetishists to wank over.

imitationleather

BritishHobo

I mean do the police wanna just come and arrest him now please?

'I WANNA SEE A TEAR, I WANNA SEE A TEAR OUT YOUR EYE.'

BritishHobo

He's not said anything for about ten minutes. Just the camerawoman talking for ages.

Going back over the messenger chat again now.

PlanktonSideburns

Wonder what percentage of these hunters are nonce also

BritishHobo

"Please stop pretending to cry."

"I AM CRYING!"

"Yeah wellllll, I don't see a tear."

ZOOM IN ON HIS FACE

RIGHT FUCKING IN

DRINK UP THE MISERY

BritishHobo

Where are the police? Have they even been called?

imitationleather

Is it just me who has had their YouTube recommendations flooded with these sort of videos? I've never even watched any of the fuckers.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

BritishHobo

Forty-five minute's this video's been going for.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

BritishHobo

"WHAT WAS YOUR FEELING WHEN YOU WAS GETTING HARD FOR A CHILD?! I'M TALKING! I WANT ANSWERS! WHY WOULD YOU SEND HER ERECT PENIS PICTURES? WHY?"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Btw human shit is great for making an ad hoc sign such as that above, if you forget your traditional crayons.

BritishHobo

Video's finished.

Might go stare into a void for seven million years.

St_Eddie

The people who do this are absolute scum.  They think that they're judge, jury and executioner.  Shop the peadophile to the cops if you must but don't fucking film them and invite countless people to watch online.  You may as well give the fucker a death sentence.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: St_Eddie on April 28, 2019, 09:53:50 PM
The people who do this are absolute scum.  They think that they're judge, jury and executioner.  Shop the peadophile to the cops if you must but don't fucking film them and invite countless people to watch online.  You may as well give the fucker a death sentence.

It really is a secret window into the world of the lynchmob, that primal desire that has never really gone away.

This is why the far right focus on PEODOS because dem noncing of da kids is the one so outrageously morally indefensible act, the exquisite juxtaposition of innocent child and drooling monster that allows for most ordinary people to take the side of the far right, stop caring about the rule of law, the justice system and the principles of human rights. And the far right Fucking Love It.

Can you imagine how empty their lives would become if there were no nonces to FIGHT AND EXPOSE, no way for their scum followers to slither onto the moral high ground.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 28, 2019, 09:58:56 PM
This is why the far right focus on PEODOS because dem noncing of da kids is the one so outrageously morally indefensible act, the exquisite juxtaposition of innocent child and drooling monster that allows for most ordinary people to take the side of the far right, stop caring about the rule of law, the justice system and the principles of human rights. And the far right Fucking Love It.

Bunch of Daily Mail reading morons.  What gets me is that, like you say, they view peadophillia as the most egregious of all crimes.  I mean, it's certainly up there but they wouldn't be half as angry if someone tortured and murdered a kid, just provided that there wasn't a sexual element to it.

It sickens me to think of these self-righteous, thick necked lumps going to bed at night, having absolutely ruined someone's life earlier that day and possibly having effectively handed out a death sentence (either through attacks from people who watched the video, or suicide), and saying to themselves 'yeah, good day's work that. I'm a hero'.  The police should be arresting them too, along with the peadophile.  This type of dangerous vigilante behaviour should not be encouraged.

BritishHobo

You know in Avengers, how he's got that magic glove that can do anything in all reality

Why doesn't he just make it so paedophilia doesn't exist

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: St_Eddie on April 28, 2019, 09:53:50 PM

They say that the justice system doesn't deal with nonces properly so that is why they expose them. When you look at a lot of sentences given out for abusing children and viewing child abuse images, it does seem that paedophiles - like many criminals - get off lightly.

Perhaps if the police won't so underfunded and busy there would be more of a case for the hunters not getting involved, but considering that for most hunting teams the vast majority are charged and convicted, it suggests that their stings are for real and many of these people might have gone on to abuse real children. In some stings I've watched, the hunters do find the people they exposed have been talking to real children.

Funcrusher

I was watching You Tube videos for a while by a guy who was a paedophile hunter pisstaker/critic/debunker (he'd started out debunking Freemen On The Land then branched out). His big beef was that doing these things live potentially tipped off other paedos linked to the one they had caught who would ditch anything incriminating. Also these clowns have managed to fuck up their whole citizens arrest such that subsequent criminal cases against the offender have collapsed.

At least one of these mobs turned out to have a convicted paedo amongst their number. Needless to say they also contain a load of cunts with GBH, domestic violence and other criminal pasts.

You would hope that given the stakes involved in rolling up to an address shouting at the occupant inside that they're a paedo that these mobs would want to take great care to make sure that have the right person and the right address but sadly this hasn't always been the case, so some poor cunt is left with his neighbours thinking he's a nonce.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Yes, I mean it's not that crimes against children are excusable, that aspect isn't in dispute, it's more the baying sadists from the far right that FUCKING LOVE the fact it's a pretext to get the flaming torches out because mainstream opinion isn't that energetic behind "let's shelter this predatory paedophile to ensure the bureaucratic obligations of convicting a criminal via the justice system are met and by extension that civil society is maintained".

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: BritishHobo on April 28, 2019, 09:43:53 PM
"WHAT WAS YOUR FEELING WHEN YOU WAS GETTING HARD FOR A CHILD?! I'M TALKING! I WANT ANSWERS! WHY WOULD YOU SEND HER ERECT PENIS PICTURES? WHY?"

Yer man could have just answered the second question with " Because I'm a paedophile  I mean,   I assume That's why you're shouting at me right now." , then looked directly to the camera, and given a jerk of his thumb to shouty angry man, with a " check out this dunce " expression on his face. Not sure if that would have helped matters, mind you.

Twit 2

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 28, 2019, 09:58:56 PM
It really is a secret window into the world of the lynchmob, that primal desire that has never really gone away.

Can you imagine how empty their lives would become if there were no nonces to FIGHT AND EXPOSE, no way for their scum followers to slither onto the moral high ground.

Can you imagine all these fuckers coming out the woodwork as soon as the environment/capitalism is fucked in a way that even the Panglossians notice? All the people who only go along with civilised behaviour because they're afraid of the repercussions of not doing so.