Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:05:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Paedophile hunters

Started by BritishHobo, April 28, 2019, 09:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

Quote from: sponk on April 29, 2019, 10:10:58 PM
tick tock(?)

I get YouTube ads for tiktok, no idea what you are supposed to do with that app.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

You use it to chat to 14 year old girls paedo hunters pretending to be 14 year old girls.

Urinal Cake

It's a clock app that counts the days when a child is able to legally consent.

Mister Six

Can't believe anyone on here is genuinely defending this stuff. Fuck is wrong with you?

Danger Man

Quote from: Dex Sawash on April 30, 2019, 03:18:19 AM
I get YouTube ads for tiktok, no idea what you are supposed to do with that app.

Wank to this

Though you've only got 15 seconds

imitationleather

Ah I just read TikTok's Wikipedia page. It's basically Vine, then?

I quite like that there are social media sites that I am clearly too old to know about.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Mister Six on April 30, 2019, 02:41:31 PM
Can't believe anyone on here is genuinely defending this stuff. Fuck is wrong with you?

Pretty much only one person as far as I can tell.  There's always one.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: St_Eddie on April 30, 2019, 03:44:39 PM
Pretty much only one person as far as I can tell.  There's always one.

Two people

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Mister Six on April 30, 2019, 02:41:31 PM

I don't know "what's wrong with me" but have given my reasons. If we had a properly funded and accountable.police force and actually dealt with people who committed child sex offences on a more.reasonable way rather than just suspended sentences or community.orders, and put more resources into ensuring that people with these desires didn't feel.the need to act on them, these people.wouldnt need to exist.

Gerald Fjord

"Accountable"  is a funny word to use there.

Flouncer

I, for one, think more children should be sexually abused. It builds character.

Quote from: Danger Man on April 30, 2019, 02:44:04 PM
Wank to this

Though you've only got 15 seconds

10 hour loop for those of you that can't mange that

https://youtu.be/_fSCkD-gWk0

Bazooka

Quote from: imitationleather on April 30, 2019, 02:46:55 PM
Ah I just read TikTok's Wikipedia page. It's basically Vine, then?

I quite like that there are social media sites that I am clearly too old to know about.

Yes its Vine, with a clock based name.

Quote from: Funcrusher on April 29, 2019, 09:03:09 PM
There are definitely some of these where the target looks like someone who has substantial learning difficulties and has ended up going along with something because they're a bit lonely and confused and have found some attention for the first time in their life..

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,41447.0.html

touchingcloth

I have strong suspicions that this user is a paedophile sympathiser if not an actual paedophile - https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile&user=53844830

Dex Sawash

Danger Man

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 30, 2019, 10:07:14 PM
I have strong suspicions that this user is a paedophile sympathiser if not an actual paedophile - https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile&user=53844830

"Do you feel sick?"

"Yeah. I feel sick."

"How do you think that would have made her feel? Your erect cock pictures? Don't find her so sexy now, do you? Don't want to see her in her knickers any more? Don't want to have sex with her now? Don't want to put your hands down her knickers now?"

"No, I just - I just want to kill myself."

BritishHobo

I CAN'T SEE ANY TEARS OUT YOUR EYES

I WANT TO SEE TEARS, OUT YOUR EYES

St_Eddie

God help me, I actually watched one of these fucking things.  I watched the video referenced earlier within this thread (where the peadophile bit off one of the hunter's fingers).  At one point in the video (prior to the finger biting incident), one of the group is attempting to rootle through the peadophile's bag, unbeknownst to him.

"What's in the bag?!"

"None of your fucking business what's in my bag."

[WOMAN GRABBING AT MAN'S JACKET AND ATTEMPTING TO GO INTO HIS POCKETS]

"Have yer got anything sharp on yer?"

"Yes."

"Have yer?!  Why?  Were ya gonna murder the child?!"

"Oh, don't be fucking ridiculous!"

[SCUFFLE COMMENCES]

[MAN NOW ON GROUND]

"You was gonna kill that child."

"No, I wasn't gonna kill no-one."

"Yes you was."

"No, I fucking wasn't!"

"Yes you was."

I hate these people.  Hate them.  The stupid cow in that video had me fuming.  It's such mob mentality.  There's a very good chance that this guy only answered "yes" to having something sharp on him as a means to dissuade the mob from continuing to reach into his pockets and search his bag (that's not legal, is it?) but because he said "yes", he's now not only a peadophile but absolutely, definitely a man who was intending to murder a 14 year old girl.  No need for due process or professionals.  This stupid cunt has made her mind up and that's that.

It's fucking hysteria at its worst and you can see the escalation of adrenaline among this bunch of bastards, getting more and more excited and invasive with each passing second.  I'm glad that hunter lost his finger.  Although I don't doubt that he wears that scar like a badge of honour.  He probably considers himself on par with a veteran from WWII (I can picture him down the pub - "I lost this finger fighting the war against the peados.  I'm a regular hero, me").

Fuck these people.  Fuck these irresponsible, clueless, moronic, fear mongering pricks.

BlodwynPig

I met a paedophile hunter in the woods last week

"what you huntin'?"

"young bucks"

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: St_Eddie on May 01, 2019, 12:02:03 AM
God help me, I actually watched one of these fucking things.  I watched the video referenced earlier within this thread (where the peadophile bit off one of the hunter's fingers).  At one point in the video (prior to the finger biting incident), one of the group is attempting to rootle through the peadophile's bag, unbeknownst to him.

"What's in the bag?!"

"None of your fucking business what's in my bag."

[WOMAN GRABBING AT MAN'S JACKET AND ATTEMPTING TO GO INTO HIS POCKETS]

"Have yer got anything sharp on yer?"

"Yes."

"Have yer?!  Why?  Were ya gonna murder the child?!"

"Oh, don't be fucking ridiculous!"

[SCUFFLE COMMENCES]

[MAN NOW ON GROUND]

"You was gonna kill that child."

"No, I wasn't gonna kill no-one."

"Yes you was."

"No, I fucking wasn't!"

"Yes you was."

I hate these people.  Hate them.  The stupid cow in that video had me fuming.  It's such mob mentality.  There's a very good chance that this guy only answered "yes" to having something sharp on him as a means to dissuade the mob from continuing to reach into his pockets and search his bag (that's not legal, is it?) but because he said "yes", he's now not only a peadophile but absolutely, definitely a man who was intending to murder a 14 year old girl.  No need for due process or professionals.  This stupid cunt has made her mind up and that's that.

It's fucking hysteria at its worst and you can see the escalation of adrenaline among this bunch of bastards, getting more and more excited and invasive with each passing second.  I'm glad that hunter lost his finger.  Although I don't doubt that he wears that scar like a badge of honour.  He probably considers himself on par with a veteran from WWII (I can picture him down the pub - "I lost this finger fighting the war against the peados.  I'm a regular hero, me").

Fuck these people.  Fuck these irresponsible, clueless, moronic, fear mongering pricks.

Agree with all of this. I really want that bloke not to have actually been a paedo ( and not to have bitten that feller's finger off ). Not going down without a fight right to the end ( " can I get them done for assault , as well ? ).Bunch of self- righteous arseholes . Shrillscousebint with her hysterical cries of " you were definitely going to murder that child with your implied sharp implements, you deffo were. ".Fuck Off.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: touchingcloth on April 30, 2019, 10:07:14 PM

It's a fair cop Oh yeah, why's that then ?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

I feel strongly triggered.

Danger Man

The peado hunters should do a European tour where they'll find that in many countries the age of consent is 14.

"Do you feel sick?"

"No. Whilst my behaviour is a bit off I am well within my legal rights"

"How do you think that would have made her feel? Your erect cock pictures? Don't find her so sexy now, do you? Don't want to see her in her knickers any more? Don't want to have sex with her now? Don't want to put your hands down her knickers now?"

"I refer you to my previous answer."

sponk

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 01, 2019, 07:16:59 AM
Agree with all of this. I really want that bloke not to have actually been a paedo ( and not to have bitten that feller's finger off ). Not going down without a fight right to the end ( " can I get them done for assault , as well ? ).Bunch of self- righteous arseholes . Shrillscousebint with her hysterical cries of " you were definitely going to murder that child with your implied sharp implements, you deffo were. ".Fuck Off.

It was revealed in court that he had been speaking to three other decoy accounts, and he got ten years. He attacked them repeatedly, called one a "fucking n**ger" and bit one of their fingers off so overall they were pretty reasonable physically with him, despite their hysterical hyperbole that you mentioned. 

One of my biggest problems with the hunters is that when they're filming their stings they often come across like a film director trying to get a better performance out of an actor. "You don't look bothered! You're not showing any emotion are ya, why don't you show us you really feel bad". There's a lot of criticism of these groups, and I think they're just a symptom of the problem of police budget cuts, and I wish they didn't have to exist, but some of the hysteria about them in this thread is worse than tabloid hysteria about nonces.

Cuellar

Limmy's let himself go.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

News report clarifies that he didn't actually bite yer man's finger clean off as such, but yeah, he's a bad lad, and it's good that he's behind bars now.
Still doesn't change my mind about vigilantism, and I'm quite happy to maintain that the lady from Liverpool's hysterical attitude was not particularly helpful.

The Lurker

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on April 29, 2019, 02:21:22 PM
Here's a bit of a greatest hits - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXUQuqIhVFk

Hopefully it's on this.

I'm pretty sure a video like that doesn't need upbeat music over the top of it.

Either way, when they approach someone in a car park, bus station etc and give it the old "what you doing here mate? you been talking to underage girls?" - have they ever badgered a bloke who was just there waiting for a mate? Sort of like a paedo hunter blooper reel. Genuine question.

Could also post that in the Irrational Fears thread.

Jockice

Quote from: The Lurker on May 01, 2019, 12:34:25 PM
I'm pretty sure a video like that doesn't need upbeat music over the top of it.

Either way, when they approach someone in a car park, bus station etc and give it the old "what you doing here mate? you been talking to underage girls?" - have they ever badgered a bloke who was just there waiting for a mate? Sort of like a paedo hunter blooper reel. Genuine question.

Could also post that in the Irrational Fears thread.

Not paedo hunters as such but  a few years ago my home town's local newspaper had a front page splash on someone who had been convicted of child sex offences, with a huge colour picture - of the wrong bloke.

Apparently this guy (who vaguely knew some relations of mine) had just popped into the court building that morning to drop something off with a relative who worked there and got papped. The only thing he had in common with the paedo was that they were both a bit overweight. I can't remember the name of either or them anymore but I looked them both up and apart from the weight they looked nothing like each other.

Actually, I'm not sure what the final outcome was there. I presume the paper got sued. But one thing I did find out from the coverage is that some paedophiles wear t-shirts with a teddy bear logo on so they can recognise each other. When I was a kid I had a t-shirt with Rupert The Bear on the front.  If only I'd known, eh?