Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:07:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Paedophile hunters

Started by BritishHobo, April 28, 2019, 09:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

peaodos that continue to molest there kids after the turn 18 are the worst!!!!!!!

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: SteK on November 07, 2019, 02:46:47 PM
I made the mistake of getting involved in this sort of. Was an ordinary FB group for my village near Wakefield where I have my house (but I live in Dublin) and these threads came up of these Paedo Hunters who'd enticed this guy to Wakefield Westgate station and confronted him. I found the whole thing distasteful, claim was they'd set up this child's profile etc and he'd arranged to meet this pseudo-lass there.

OK, if it's true it's awful. But I commented the fact is we don't know anything here, it's just a video of guy being harassed on a railway station. And further suggested this is the police's area, they have rules to abide by to ensure convictions are solid etc and boy did I get some shit.

They got my profile pic from FB and accused me of being a paedo saying I looked like one and my kids should be taken off me (despite the fact they are all over 18), it was horrific, the group moderator apologised and deleted it all but no way am I getting into that again. My own fault for being self-righteous but sometimes you have to take the middle ground and that's all I did, I wasn't saying he wasn't a paedo just that was the wrong way to get justice and of course the chap could be 100% innocent. We just don't know.

Completely unavoidable collateral mate

Mobius

Quote from: SteK on November 07, 2019, 02:46:47 PM
They got my profile pic from FB and accused me of being a paedo saying I looked like one and my kids should be taken off me (despite the fact they are all over 18), it was horrific, the group moderator apologised and deleted it all but no way am I getting into that again. My own fault for being self-righteous but sometimes you have to take the middle ground and that's all I did, I wasn't saying he wasn't a paedo just that was the wrong way to get justice and of course the chap could be 100% innocent. We just don't know.

If only a genuine nonce was caught in your area at the same time this happened. Per Sponk's Law it would've been well worth your unnecessary suffering.

imitationleather

When the police used to fit up oddballs and Irish people in the '70s occasionally they would do it to someone who had actually done something illegal. Of course, most of them were innocent and had to spend twenty years with people pissing in their food daily for no reason, like with Stefan Kiszko. But sometimes it worked and so was totally worth it mate.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Better Midlands on November 07, 2019, 10:45:43 AM
Are there any other crimes that would work well with the live streaming peado hunter format? A bit like when the BBC spun The Great British Bake Off into The Great British Sewing Bee etc.

You could catch drink-drivers a similar way I think. Pose on social media pretending to be a suburban road and they'll all be there commenting on how they want to drive down the wrong side of you really fast.

sponk

Quote from: Mobius on November 07, 2019, 08:06:03 PM
If only a genuine nonce was caught in your area at the same time this happened. Per Sponk's Law it would've been well worth your unnecessary suffering.

Ha. It's not one for one, bro. I cited 250 convictions vs a handful of false allegations. Sometimes people get fatal infections during surgery that saves many other lives. Collateral damage?

PlanktonSideburns

Yea some edl knuckledragger plumbers should have a go at surgery also, seeing as NHS can't be arsed getting them waiting lists down

Edit; ignore that, getting all argumental now, not useful

gib

Quote from: Mobius on November 07, 2019, 08:06:03 PM

Stek, what do you reckon?

Sherringford Hovis

The easiest way to sort this out is to make kid-fucking mandatory: whether five a day or 14 a week is up to the government experts. Give the kids rubber stamps, so adults could either fill loyalty cards for fucking the same kids over and over, or paedo-philatelists could collect all different stamps, go to swap-meets searching for rare foreign ones and enjoy playing Paedomon Go on their phones.

If everyone's a paedo, then no one is.

Piggyoioi

Quote from: Sherringford Hovis on November 08, 2019, 01:35:51 AM
The easiest way to sort this out is to make kid-fucking mandatory: whether five a day or 14 a week is up to the government experts. Give the kids rubber stamps, so adults could either fill loyalty cards for fucking the same kids over and over, or paedo-philatelists could collect all different stamps, go to swap-meets searching for rare foreign ones and enjoy playing Paedomon Go on their phones.

If everyone's a paedo, then no one is.

This would solve the sex education problem, but there might be a quagmire when trying to solve the mental health issues. I'm torn.

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: sponk on November 07, 2019, 10:49:23 PM
Ha. It's not one for one, bro. I cited 250 convictions vs a handful of false allegations. Sometimes people get fatal infections during surgery that saves many other lives. Collateral damage?

Hark at you with your citations. This 250 number has magically turned into convictions.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: sponk on November 07, 2019, 10:49:23 PM
Sometimes people get fatal infections during surgery that saves many other lives. Collateral damage?

No. Surgery on one person doesn't usually kill someone else, although there is a notable (and possibly apocryphal) exception: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Liston#Liston's_most_famous_cases.*

*Fuck my hat fans may also be interested to read that Buster Gonad did exist

phantom_power

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on November 08, 2019, 05:20:16 AM
Hark at you with your citations. This 250 number has magically turned into convictions.

And where does the "handful of false allegations" come from?

Paul Calf

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on November 08, 2019, 05:28:25 AM
No. Surgery on one person doesn't usually kill someone else, although there is a notable (and possibly apocryphal) exception: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Liston#Liston's_most_famous_cases.*

*Fuck my hat fans may also be interested to read that Buster Gonad did exist

More than once. I saw him just outside Varanasi in April 2007.

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: Piggyoioi on November 08, 2019, 03:12:24 AM
I'm torn.

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel, I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: MiddleRabbit on November 07, 2019, 07:20:26 AM
https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/paedeophile-hunters-innocent-men-hull-3508961

These two should have started necking in front of the hunters to prove that they were gay and not there meeting young girls. It'd make the hunters heads explode.

Kryton

Bloke I used to work with got stung by the Nonce squad. A bingo caller. They busted him in work once he'd finished his set and was arrested, but not before the nonce squad announced to all the customers that this particular chap was a wrong 'un.

He was a gay/camp chap and was one of those lads who exploited his sexuality by playing the 'gay card'. A lot of people didn't want to work with him because of the way he acted and some of the vile stuff he came out with (in front of customers too![nb]Loudly declaring he loves the taste of cum, or how he enjoyed people cumming on his face - which is fine, but not something you announce in the middle of work[/nb]) - and if it was anyone else they'd have gotten sacked for sexual misconduct or something. But he got away with it because he was 'funny' and was cosy with the bosses.

Anyway turns out he was sending pictures of his genitals to what he believed were underage boys and sending sexually explicit messages.

From what I understand his computer has been confiscated by the pigs and I'm not sure if he's been bailed yet.

Very surreal to see someone I know.

Hand Solo

Quote from: Kryton on August 03, 2020, 03:47:04 PM
Bloke I used to work with got stung by the Nonce squad. A bingo caller. They busted him in work once he'd finished his set and was arrested, but not before the nonce squad announced to all the customers that this particular chap was a wrong 'un.

/wag Guess his number was up, then!* \wag

*Let's hope that number was 16 or above.

touchingcloth

Hand Solo

1. Matthew Kelly's Eye

One Little Fuck - Number 2

(Ominous) Knock At The Door.. Number 4

13 - Unlucky For Some

Young And Keen - 15

dissolute ocelot

Someone I know lives in a small Scottish town where the paedo hunters are out in force this summer. There have been a couple of big actions live-streamed on Facebook. Which mainly involve lots of angry people standing in the street shouting outside the home or place of business, while the police try to calm it down. One was the owner of a sweet shop, which has apparently shut for good now. There were so many conflicting rumours I can't really say what was going on, other than that he probably sold sweets to children. A lot of it felt like "pubs are shut, what else is there to do during a lockdown except vigilantism?" I guess it's nice that the community comes together, although they'll probably be persecuting Travellers next month.

(Some kind of joke about meat platters as bingo prizes.)

ProvanFan

You're a bingo caller, you're a bent ref,

jobotic

What does

Quoteone of those lads who exploited his sexuality by playing the 'gay card'

mean?

Famous Mortimer

badaids

Quote from: Kryton on August 03, 2020, 03:47:04 PM

He was a gay/camp chap and was one of those lads who exploited his sexuality by playing the 'gay card'. A lot of people didn't want to work with him because of the way he acted and some of the vile stuff he came out with (in front of customers too![nb]Loudly declaring he loves the taste of cum, or how he enjoyed people cumming on his face - which is fine, but not something you announce in the middle of work[/nb]) - and if it was anyone else they'd have gotten sacked for sexual misconduct or something. But he got away with it because he was 'funny' and was cosy with the bosses.

Anyway turns out he was sending pictures of his genitals to what he believed were underage boys and sending sexually explicit messages.

From what I understand his computer has been confiscated by the pigs and I'm not sure if he's been bailed yet.

Very surreal to see someone I know.

Can he bat at number 3?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I defy any man to spend their lives bingo calling and not strongly desire to invest leisure time grooming kids and masturbating over images of them.

When you think about it, that guy who habitually masturbated in slurry was trying to do so clandestinely and without any bingo players or children getting hurt. Some 'criminal'.

Kryton

Quote from: jobotic on August 03, 2020, 05:19:46 PM
What does

mean?

Basically using his sexuality to get away with things, knowing that if bosses pulled him up he could claim discrimination. I think he pulled this stunt with at least one lad who reported him for unwelcome advances, so he countered it by claiming the lad was a homophobe.

wooders1978

Isn't there one called "Hunter stepson"?

Bit of a grim indication of what drives him

Quote from: wooders1978 on August 03, 2020, 06:02:09 PM
Isn't there one called "Hunter stepson"?

Bit of a grim indication of what drives him

Gripper Stebson