Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:11:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Paedophile hunters

Started by BritishHobo, April 28, 2019, 09:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hand Solo

Quote from: wooders1978 on August 03, 2020, 06:02:09 PM
Isn't there one called "Hunter stepson"?

Stinson Hunter..

No Sleep's a big fan because not only does he expose nonces, he does it to a free-improv soft-contemporary jazz drum backing.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

He isn't very good at hunting them though. From what I've seen of his videos, a lot of the Stinsons just tell him to fuck off then peg it.

Hand Solo

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on August 03, 2020, 07:23:59 PM
He isn't very good at hunting them though. From what I've seen of his videos, a lot of the Stinsons just tell him to fuck off then peg it.

Yeah, generally they're only doing it for a bit of reflected glory and are the type that seem to get turned on by all the online underage sex talk themselves.

I find this guy infinitely more fascinating but even more cringey to get through videos of, he actually seems to enjoy talking to predators extensively online then going on little mini-dates with them before exposing them and bringing out the cameras and nonce finger wagging. The whole area is a miasma of psychology.

wooders1978

Quote from: Hand Solo on August 03, 2020, 06:41:54 PM
Stinson Hunter..

No Sleep's a big fan because not only does he expose nonces, he does it to a free-improv soft-contemporary jazz drum backing.

Damn - he should definitely call himself hunter stepson, thats well gritty

Head Gardener

Captain Z

I SEE THE BBC OF BEEN SILENT ABOUT THIS NO SUPRISE

Bazooka

Moments later a nonce disguisesd as a Beefeater escaped over the fence.

The Mollusk

PAEDOPHILES PAEDOPHILES PAEODOPHLIES

Wow it's catchy isn't it!

Head Gardener

in the comments "There's something about England... I haven't got round to investigating it yet, but since I was a teenager, I've always felt there's something 'not right' about it ... "

ProvanFan

Walking in a paedo wonderland

El Unicornio, mang

So I'm guessing (particularly due to the lack of masks) that these people are a Qanon-related group? "Save Our Children", close enough to "Save the Children" to suggest they're legit and not just a load of conspiracy nuts.

Comments section would seem to suggest so

QuoteThe paedophilia/child torturing is all about harvesting energy, adrenocrome and mk ultra and sacrifice.

QuoteHollywood is as evil as the Buckingham Palace lizards...

Edit: yep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WHTbcw7kF4

Hand Solo

Using the net to catch paedos is quite the reverse how it worked in the olden days:

According to 'Mine's a Mild Dawkins' it's only a matter of time until Paedophile Hunters evolve appendages that resemble naked children hanging from their head, like an Angler fish.

Quote from: Hand Solo on September 02, 2020, 11:51:57 PM
Using the net to catch paedos is quite the reverse how it worked in the olden days:

According to 'Mine's a Mild Dawkins' it's only a matter of time until Paedophile Hunters evolve appendages that resemble naked children hanging from their head, like an Angler fish.

Nonce Fishing by J R Hartley

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'm not sure if this was in this thread or not, but there was an up and coming comedian who got outed as a Stinson recently, I think it was last year. Anybody know what happened to him? I fear it may have damaged his career prospects somewhat.

Hand Solo

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on September 03, 2020, 01:57:00 PM
I'm not sure if this was in this thread or not, but there was an up and coming comedian who got outed as a Stinson recently, I think it was last year. Anybody know what happened to him? I fear it may have damaged his career prospects somewhat.

RIP

(Raped In Prison)

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

JaDanketies

SWIM was the interview subject in this, as they outed a pedo when they were 19

https://thejacktherippereffect.wordpress.com/2020/05/17/what-happens-when-social-media-takes-crime-into-its-own-hands/

if anyone's got any questions for SWIM let me know and I'll see if they can answer.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: JaDanketies on September 03, 2020, 08:48:06 PM
SWIM was the interview subject in this, as they outed a pedo when they were 19

https://thejacktherippereffect.wordpress.com/2020/05/17/what-happens-when-social-media-takes-crime-into-its-own-hands/

if anyone's got any questions for SWIM let me know and I'll see if they can answer.

QuoteIn 2013, a man named Peter told The Guardian about how a sting ruined his life. Thinking he was meeting an 18-year-old girl, he arrived at the designated meeting area but then received a text claiming she was 15. As he attempted to leave, a group accosted him and posted his interrogation online. Although Staffordshire Police concluded there was no case to prosecute, the damage had already been caused, and Peter received death threats, lost his job, and had members of his family leave him. "I am a shell of a man. I am completely broken," he told the Guardian.

Jesus...

Reminds me of The Danish film The Hunt (2012). Once you've been accused of being a paedo and enough people hear about it, you're pretty much screwed.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Flouncer

You cunts can laugh about this, but I bet you couldn't catch a Stinson with both hands and a map.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

touchingcloth

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on September 03, 2020, 01:57:00 PM

Here's the thread: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,75699.0.html

From what I can tell he was arrested and bailed, then disappeared from the news.

More time has passed since the start of COVID and now than between that thread and the start of COVID. Days are gone.

The Mollusk

QuoteIn 2013, a man named Peter told The Guardian about how a sting ruined his life.

Fucking Jaspers.

Hand Solo

Prominent barrister says age of consent should be 13.

Dunno how making coffee makes you an expert?

EDIT. Fuck's sake, it's from 2013, dunno why someone posted it today on Facebook. It's 7 years old, but they're probably into that.

Thomas

QuoteIn 2013, a man named Peter told The Guardian about how a sting ruined his life.

Well, if your surname was File, would you call your son Peter?