Author Topic: Paedophile hunters  (Read 13508 times)

Re: Paedophile hunters
« Reply #330 on: November 07, 2019, 03:30:06 PM »
peaodos that continue to molest there kids after the turn 18 are the worst!!!!!!!

PlanktonSideburns

• be outta here in a jiffy
« Reply #331 on: November 07, 2019, 07:51:53 PM »
I made the mistake of getting involved in this sort of. Was an ordinary FB group for my village near Wakefield where I have my house (but I live in Dublin) and these threads came up of these Paedo Hunters who'd enticed this guy to Wakefield Westgate station and confronted him. I found the whole thing distasteful, claim was they'd set up this child's profile etc and he'd arranged to meet this pseudo-lass there.

OK, if it's true it's awful. But I commented the fact is we don't know anything here, it's just a video of guy being harassed on a railway station. And further suggested this is the police's area, they have rules to abide by to ensure convictions are solid etc and boy did I get some shit.

They got my profile pic from FB and accused me of being a paedo saying I looked like one and my kids should be taken off me (despite the fact they are all over 18), it was horrific, the group moderator apologised and deleted it all but no way am I getting into that again. My own fault for being self-righteous but sometimes you have to take the middle ground and that's all I did, I wasn't saying he wasn't a paedo just that was the wrong way to get justice and of course the chap could be 100% innocent. We just don't know.

Completely unavoidable collateral mate

Mobius

• he who hingeth aboot getteth hee haw
« Reply #332 on: November 07, 2019, 08:06:03 PM »
They got my profile pic from FB and accused me of being a paedo saying I looked like one and my kids should be taken off me (despite the fact they are all over 18), it was horrific, the group moderator apologised and deleted it all but no way am I getting into that again. My own fault for being self-righteous but sometimes you have to take the middle ground and that's all I did, I wasn't saying he wasn't a paedo just that was the wrong way to get justice and of course the chap could be 100% innocent. We just don't know.

If only a genuine nonce was caught in your area at the same time this happened. Per Sponk's Law it would've been well worth your unnecessary suffering.

imitationleather

• "The French... are famous... for their kissing"
    • http://last.fm/user/ImiLeathr
« Reply #333 on: November 07, 2019, 08:09:13 PM »
When the police used to fit up oddballs and Irish people in the '70s occasionally they would do it to someone who had actually done something illegal. Of course, most of them were innocent and had to spend twenty years with people pissing in their food daily for no reason, like with Stefan Kiszko. But sometimes it worked and so was totally worth it mate.

« Reply #334 on: November 07, 2019, 09:38:19 PM »
Are there any other crimes that would work well with the live streaming peado hunter format? A bit like when the BBC spun The Great British Bake Off into The Great British Sewing Bee etc.

You could catch drink-drivers a similar way I think. Pose on social media pretending to be a suburban road and they'll all be there commenting on how they want to drive down the wrong side of you really fast.

« Reply #335 on: November 07, 2019, 10:49:23 PM »
If only a genuine nonce was caught in your area at the same time this happened. Per Sponk's Law it would've been well worth your unnecessary suffering.

Ha. It's not one for one, bro. I cited 250 convictions vs a handful of false allegations. Sometimes people get fatal infections during surgery that saves many other lives. Collateral damage?

PlanktonSideburns

• be outta here in a jiffy
« Reply #336 on: November 07, 2019, 10:57:15 PM »
Yea some edl knuckledragger plumbers should have a go at surgery also, seeing as NHS can't be arsed getting them waiting lists down

Edit; ignore that, getting all argumental now, not useful

gib

• weak and wobbly
« Reply #337 on: November 07, 2019, 11:53:52 PM »

Stek, what do you reckon?

Sherringford Hovis

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
« Reply #338 on: November 08, 2019, 01:35:51 AM »
The easiest way to sort this out is to make kid-fucking mandatory: whether five a day or 14 a week is up to the government experts. Give the kids rubber stamps, so adults could either fill loyalty cards for fucking the same kids over and over, or paedo-philatelists could collect all different stamps, go to swap-meets searching for rare foreign ones and enjoy playing Paedomon Go on their phones.

If everyone's a paedo, then no one is.

« Reply #339 on: November 08, 2019, 03:12:24 AM »
The easiest way to sort this out is to make kid-fucking mandatory: whether five a day or 14 a week is up to the government experts. Give the kids rubber stamps, so adults could either fill loyalty cards for fucking the same kids over and over, or paedo-philatelists could collect all different stamps, go to swap-meets searching for rare foreign ones and enjoy playing Paedomon Go on their phones.

If everyone's a paedo, then no one is.

This would solve the sex education problem, but there might be a quagmire when trying to solve the mental health issues. I'm torn.

« Reply #340 on: November 08, 2019, 05:20:16 AM »
Ha. It's not one for one, bro. I cited 250 convictions vs a handful of false allegations. Sometimes people get fatal infections during surgery that saves many other lives. Collateral damage?

Hark at you with your citations. This 250 number has magically turned into convictions.

Johnny Yesno

• Injecting the rivers with stainless steel fish
    • Lines Horizontal
« Reply #341 on: November 08, 2019, 05:28:25 AM »
Sometimes people get fatal infections during surgery that saves many other lives. Collateral damage?

No. Surgery on one person doesn't usually kill someone else, although there is a notable (and possibly apocryphal) exception: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Liston#Liston's_most_famous_cases.*

*Fuck my hat fans may also be interested to read that Buster Gonad did exist

« Reply #342 on: November 08, 2019, 12:32:58 PM »
Hark at you with your citations. This 250 number has magically turned into convictions.

And where does the "handful of false allegations" come from?

Paul Calf

• LOTION MAN
  • Golden Member
  • When the water gets on them the ninnies get rigid
« Reply #343 on: November 08, 2019, 12:34:45 PM »
No. Surgery on one person doesn't usually kill someone else, although there is a notable (and possibly apocryphal) exception: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Liston#Liston's_most_famous_cases.*

*Fuck my hat fans may also be interested to read that Buster Gonad did exist

More than once. I saw him just outside Varanasi in April 2007.

Sherringford Hovis

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
« Reply #344 on: November 08, 2019, 06:10:39 PM »
I'm torn.

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel, I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #345 on: November 08, 2019, 06:11:20 PM »
https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/paedeophile-hunters-innocent-men-hull-3508961

These two should have started necking in front of the hunters to prove that they were gay and not there meeting young girls. It'd make the hunters heads explode.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #346 on: November 08, 2019, 06:11:57 PM »