Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:56:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Do you eat your 6 Viennese Whirls in the toilet?

Started by Replies From View, May 01, 2019, 12:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Such a calm environment where you can finally eat your 6 Viennese Whirls in peace.

Purely hypothetically, say someone had accidentally dropped all six of them down the pan, right into a massive pile of excrement and urine, could that someone just wipe them down with a bit of paper or are these whirls a lost cause?

Ideally someone needs to answer this quite quickly because, hypothetically, they do appear to be soaking up the liquid pretty quickly.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lonnie Donegan accused of running out of ideas.

Bazooka

Site manager is en route,closing in fast, I'll scoff 4, the last 2 I'll hide under my eyelids.

Glebe

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on May 01, 2019, 07:56:43 PM
I sit on the pot and eat Walnut Whips.

Walnut Whips are not 6 Viennese Whirls.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on May 02, 2019, 03:32:41 PM
Walnut Whips are not 6 Viennese Whirls.

They're my preference of the two products though, Replies. My preference.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on May 02, 2019, 08:46:31 PM
They're my preference of the two products though, Replies. My preference.

Well you weren't asked about that comparison in the slightest.

Replies From View

*THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP*

"WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG IN THERE??"

"FUCK OFF!"

"I'M BURSTING FOR A SHIT!!"

"I'M RELAXING WITH 6 VIENNESE WHIRLS IN HERE SO FUCK OFF!!"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The most efficient digestion. Fast track that shit down the tract and into the khazi.

seepage

14 Iced Bears is an easier proposition. Not the band, obvs.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on May 07, 2019, 07:06:00 PM

See, this is what I want, photographic evidence. If y'lucky I might post a picture of a packet of Wagon Wheels in the karzie.

Replies From View

Why would you want evidence for something so ordinary?

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on May 08, 2019, 10:54:47 AMWhy would you want evidence for something so ordinary?

See, this is the problem, replies. You've grown so accustomed to consuming cakes and pastries in 'the smallest room in the house', that you've forgotten how unusual such an activity is.

Sebastian Cobb

You know the saying 'don't shit where you eat?' well don't eat where you shit either, you wally.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on May 08, 2019, 01:44:55 PM
See, this is the problem, replies. You've grown so accustomed to consuming cakes and pastries in 'the smallest room in the house', that you've forgotten how unusual such an activity is.

It's not a house it's a workplace.

Replies From View

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 08, 2019, 02:47:50 PM
You know the saying 'don't shit where you eat?' well don't eat where you shit either, you wally.

I don't shit in the same cubicle every time.

Bazooka

Coconut Snowball cakes make excellent exfoliants on dead skin in the shower, but you have to SCRUB FAST.

Alberon

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 08, 2019, 02:47:50 PM

I shit in the staff kitchen fridge so it isn't a problem. For me anyway.

Replies From View

Quote from: Alberon on May 09, 2019, 09:23:21 AM
I shit in the staff kitchen fridge so it isn't a problem. For me anyway.

You work with people who eat in the fridge?

Glebe

Replies From View

Glebe

Sebastian Cobb

Eating on the workplace bog, possibly while crying, might be a sign of depression.

Although to be fair when I drove to work I sometimes eat my lunch in that just to get away from people. Sometimes I slept in it too.

Bazooka

That's the thing if you do nothing at your desk or machine etc the bosses can have a go at you, but if you hide in the bogs you are immune, its diplomatic immunity essentially.

GMTV

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on May 01, 2019, 01:03:48 PM
Purely hypothetically, say someone had accidentally dropped all six of them down the pan, right into a massive pile of excrement and urine, could that someone just wipe them down with a bit of paper or are these whirls a lost cause?

Ideally someone needs to answer this quite quickly because, hypothetically, they do appear to be soaking up the liquid pretty quickly.

Accidentally hahaha