Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:38:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Return of Generous Seagull.

Started by Glebe, May 02, 2019, 09:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: chveik on May 06, 2019, 04:43:04 AM
Stop getting Generous Seagull wrong!

I'm trying to show you what this animal is really like! You look yet you do not see.

Glebe

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on May 05, 2019, 02:54:32 PM"It's a chemotherapy wig as well you know you total bastard !" cries Beryl as she runs sobbing from the bar.

"I don't understand it," sighs GS, "It's like two opposing forces are controlling my fate!"

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 06, 2019, 04:41:24 AMGlebe - any truth in the rumour that GenSeag only took time off being kind to all and sundry "to give everyone else a chance to karmically catch up"?

"Indeed there is, Ferris, and well spotted! Have the Star Prize of ten bob, an exclusive Generous Seagull T-shirt and a Generous Seagull pencil! Generous Seagull pencils go to ten lucky runners up! Caw!"

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on May 06, 2019, 08:20:35 AMI'm trying to show you what this animal is really like! You look yet you do not see.

"Not to worry, I'll gift him special 'all-seeing' eyes! Caw! Caw!"

Glebe

"I'd love a chocolate digestive right no-"

"There y'go mate, whole packet! Well, there's a couple gone, gave some to a hungry cormorant in Dover!"

Quote from: Glebe on May 07, 2019, 02:50:47 PM
"I'd love a chocolate digestive right no-"

"There y'go mate, whole packet! Well, there's a couple gone, gave some to a hungry cormorant in Dover!"

What's more, I understand the hungry seabird in question was none other than Cormac Cormorant, author of the unflinching No Country for Old Gulls.  Hardly a favourite of the gull community, but GS isn't one to bear a grudge.

Glebe

"I'd love a Mercedes-Benz!"

"Here's the keys, thank me later! And no, Spoon of Ploff, I haven't meddled with the braking system!"

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Glebe on May 08, 2019, 08:07:41 AM
"I'd love a Mercedes-Benz!"

"Here's the keys, thank me later! And no, Spoon of Ploff, I haven't meddled with the braking system!"

Previous owner dead in boot?

Glebe

Glebe

"I'm bloody bored, I am."

*KA-THUNK!*

"There you go, mate, Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, Buckaroo!, Hungry Hungry Hippos and more... strictly old-school, no computer games or that, not good for yah."

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Glebe on May 09, 2019, 01:19:49 PM
"I'm bloody bored, I am."

*KA-THUNK!*

"There you go, mate, Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, Buckaroo!, Hungry Hungry Hippos and more... strictly old-school, no computer games or that, not good for yah."

But it's written on every single game that it's for two or more players. Thank you so much for highlighting just how so very alone I am in this world you heartless sea bird. I'm away to end it all!

Glebe

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on May 09, 2019, 01:45:40 PM
But it's written on every single game that it's for two or more players. Thank you so much for highlighting just how so very alone I am in this world you heartless sea bird. I'm away to end it all!

"Mate, I'll be your game partner!"

Spoon of Ploff

Glebe

'Hi.  You John?  Your wife said you're a fan, so got the band to sign your vinyl copy of Transfer Affection.  Here's free tickets for our local tour date.' 

Flies off with John watching him with a disbelieving smile of wonderment.

Glebe

Jeff is sitting on a park bench, sobbing, when a kindly wing touches his shoulder.

"Alright, mate?"

"Fuck me! Where's the puppeteer?! Is this a David Blaine stunt?"

"Haha, nah mate, I'm a real talking seagull! What seems to be the matter, friend?"

"Me girlfriend's left me for a mate. And I'm behind on this month's rent."

"Aw, don't worry, pal! You'll find a better lady out there, trust me. And as for the rent, don't worry about it, I'll sort that out!"

"Wow, cheers mate! How can I ever thank you?"

"No don't worry about it just seeing you smile again is thanks enough!"

"Thanks. Er, listen, I haven't had a holiday in awhile-"

"-Don't push it."

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Glebe on May 14, 2019, 02:58:08 PM
Jeff is sitting on a park bench, sobbing, when a kindly wing touches his shoulder.

"Alright, mate?"

"Fuck me! Where's the puppeteer?! Is this a David Blaine stunt?"

"Haha, nah mate, I'm a real talking seagull! What seems to be the matter, friend?"

"Me girlfriend's left me for a mate. And I'm behind on this month's rent."

"Aw, don't worry, pal! You'll find a better lady out there, trust me. And as for the rent, don't worry about it, I'll sort that out!"

"Wow, cheers mate! How can I ever thank you?"

"No don't worry about it just seeing you smile again is thanks enough!"

"Thanks. Er, listen, I haven't had a holiday in awhile-"

"-Don't push it."

Jeff returns to his flat later that day to find the locks changed and all his stuff strewn across the driveway. In amongst the
detritus that is his life he spots two items he doesn't recognize. A child size tent and a blow up sex doll that's full of holes.
Could have been worse... thinks Jeff. Could've been the other way round.

'Hi Sammy.'

'Oh, hi Generous.'

'What you up to, lately?'

'Oh, the usual.  Lot of swooping for grub; busy doing lots of singing.'

'Aw, yeah.  I do as much of that whole seagull-crying as possible.  I love giving the holidaying humans that whole traditional beach atmosphere. 

'Well, I do it as I love the fact the people don't speak the avian lingo, so don't know you're shouting 'cunt-features, your wife's a dog,' and stuff.  Trust you to be the altruistic one.  Ah yeah, there's something else.  Silly Seagull's refusing to speak to me for some reason.'

'Okayyyy.  Confession time, here.  I let him on something I thought he should know.'

'Aw, fuck, mate.  Don't tell me you told him that my story that I had Swiss cousins was just a load of bull?'

'I did indeed, and that you were laughing with the rest of the flock, behind his back, over him lapping it up.  He may be silly, but there's no need to take advantage.'

'Yeah, I guess you're right.  Someone as generous as you was never going to let me get away with that, were you?  Thing is, I couldn't resist the temptation.  Silly Seagull swallowed any story you gave him.  He was just so humanible.'

Glebe

You're staring at a fantastic hi-fi system in the window of a shop. Suddenly, a shop assistant removes it from its place. Few minutes later, the bird is beside you, offering it up.

Glebe

"Heads up, love."

"WOW! A beauty product gift basket has landed in my lap!"

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Glebe on May 15, 2019, 06:04:44 PM
You're staring at a fantastic hi-fi system in the window of a shop. Suddenly, a shop assistant removes it from its place. Few minutes later, the bird is beside you, offering it up.

"I told her if she didn't give it me I'd murder her kids" he laughs as he flutters away.

Quote from: Glebe on May 16, 2019, 01:12:44 AM
"Heads up, love."

"WOW! A beauty product gift basket has landed in my lap!"

"Wait.. Are you trying to tell me I'm ugly!?? And don't call me love you sexist fuck."

Glebe

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on May 14, 2019, 04:38:49 PMJeff returns to his flat later that day to find the locks changed and all his stuff strewn across the driveway. In amongst the
detritus that is his life he spots two items he doesn't recognize. A child size tent and a blow up sex doll that's full of holes.
Could have been worse... thinks Jeff. Could've been the other way round.

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on May 16, 2019, 09:58:04 AM"I told her if she didn't give it me I'd murder her kids" he laughs as he flutters away.

"Wait.. Are you trying to tell me I'm ugly!?? And don't call me love you sexist fuck."

"It's really odd... I try to do good, but some strange impulse leads me to cause mayhem. Again, it's almost as if some outside influence is perverting my actions! If this keeps up, pretty soon they'll be calling me Deceitful Seagull!"

Glebe

"Hello homeless fellow, have a giant 4K TV and a VR system!"

"Great, I can sell these and-"

"-No no no! You can only have them on the condition that you make use of 'em!"

"But... they're no good to me... can't you just give me the money instea-"

"-No. I'll be checking up on you periodically to make sure you haven't sold them."

"Fuck's sake. Well, at least I could use the packaging from the telly to make a shelter."

"No. That's cheating."

Glebe

It's the flap of the wing and a gift is delivered, straight to your door!

Glebe

"Here Generous, you promised me a nice bit o' fish for me suppa!"

"Yeah alright mate I've only got two wings givvus a chance."

Glebe

You notice a lovely mallow tea cake on y'plate.

"Go on," nods The Bird.

Ferris

Quote from: Glebe on May 27, 2019, 01:02:23 PM
"Here Generous, you promised me a nice bit o' fish for me suppa!"

"Yeah alright mate I've only got two wings givvus a chance."

This is terrific. Big laugh from Mrs Ferris n all.

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 29, 2019, 02:11:29 AM
This is terrific. Big laugh from Mrs Ferris n all.

Discovered serendipitously, thought "That's going in 'ere."

Glebe

"Here Generous, these chocolate digestives are stale!"

"Oh no! Here, I'll return them-"

"NO NO NO! I like them like that!"

"Er ah, oh yeah! I, er... knew that."

Glebe

"Unopened box of Dairylea Dunkers, mate? Be a shame to waste them. They're in date."

*flutter*

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Glebe on June 01, 2019, 04:45:54 PM
"Unopened box of Dairylea Dunkers, mate? Be a shame to waste them. They're in date."

*flutter*

-- has he gone?
-- yeah
-- why's the fucker keep dumping his unwanted shopping on us?
-- fuck knows
-- there ought to be a law
-- i know, i know
-- can't you do something? tell him to stop?
-- i have dropped countless hints, but he just keeps doing it. it's like an illness
-- etc etc

Ferris

"...I mean he knows I'm lactose intolerant. Doesn't he?"