Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:32:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Heads-up/reminder: DWW(BL) 2019

Started by poo, May 05, 2019, 01:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

Reminder that the Derby Whizz Wank (Bald League) starts next Saturday. Due to the surging popularity of watching bald men attempting to masturbate after consuming large doses of amphetamines, the price of a 2 day pass has risen to £65 this year.

seepage

Bazooka

I'll be there as long as the parking travesty of last year has been remedied, saw a bloke in a Lexus sacrifice his family as a ramp to get out of the mud.

Cuellar

Not for me I'm afraid. Have fun though!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

This always clashes with Berwick Cum Gala so once again I must pass

Glebe

Put me down for this. There's a rumour that Coco le Clowne may do a turn.

Bazooka

I took a dear friend last time who is a pescatarian, they ran out of monkfish in the first half an hour, so she had to order turkey twizzlers.

rasta-spouse

I think the price is ridiculous, fans of bald men wanking are figuratively held hostage to these people, unlike the Baader Meinhoff West German Embassy seige where fans of bald men wanking were literally held hostage. Still, my uncle always mentions the peculiar crimping on the handcrafted cum-trays.

pancreas

Quote from: seepage on May 05, 2019, 02:34:32 PM
will there be camping pls?

I shall be. I can't speak for anyone else.

Ferris

Can't believe people are considering this. It's been shit since about 2011 (?) with the rule changes "for safety". Frankly, if there isn't a significant risk of death I'm not that interested.

How will they attract the next generation? That's what I want to know. No forethought, no future. It'll be VERSUS all over again.

Bazooka

I for one, hope the judges are more beady eyed this time around, last year Bill St Spunk should have clearly been banned for pumping watered down PVA glue through a hollowed out parsnip! Hawkeye technology needs to be implemented!

GMTV

Quote from: rasta-spouse on May 05, 2019, 11:14:08 PM
I think the price is ridiculous, fans of bald men wanking are figuratively held hostage to these people, unlike the Baader Meinhoff West German Embassy seige where fans of bald men wanking were literally held hostage. Still, my uncle always mentions the peculiar crimping on the handcrafted cum-trays.

Used to be for the man on the street. Prawn sandwich brigade ruining it.

Still going though.

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 06, 2019, 04:39:16 AMCan't believe people are considering this. It's been shit since about 2011 (?) with the rule changes "for safety".

Yeah, it's PC gone mad. I was told off for engaging in 'the squelching process' with two errant frot golems last year. Nanny state.

Ferris

Quote from: Glebe on May 06, 2019, 11:27:51 AM
Yeah, it's PC gone mad. I was told off for engaging in 'the squelching process' with two errant frot golems last year. Nanny state.

Haha was that you?! I couldn't make you out under the luchador mask and all that leather

Howj Begg

The "two bald men wanking over a comb" heats put me off using hair gel for life.

rasta-spouse

Can anyone confirm whether Yuval Noah Harari will be turning up to make puddin face at the Cheese Tent?