Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:30:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Knock Offs

Started by Bazooka, May 05, 2019, 10:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

Just been up town to the market, and beggars belief saw 11 pairs of Nike Air trainers for £2.50, was not going to pass on this ,the merchant hysterically laughing as he took my coin seemed genuine. But got home and tried them on and they weren't Nike, they were Nicola Sturgeon's verruca socks in Nike boxes!!!

rasta-spouse

I went to the same market and bought The Godfather Collection: The Linear Cut. Took it home and started playing it, the screen was just blank. Turns out it was Johann Hari compressed - he pulled himself out of the disc slot, calmly unfolded and gave me a talk on modern depression. But it's the one he's been doing on all the podcasts so I'd heard it.

Glebe

I bought a pair of Dolce & Gabbana deodorant/boxer shorts packs, but when I got them home I realised they were a knock off called Dulce & Garbage! What a swizz!

Bazooka

Warning, do not buy from Dirty Dennis opposite Heron foods, took my watch to him to take a link out of the strap, and the fucker took way too many out, so when I put it on, I lost all circulation in my hand, got gangrene and my hand fell off.

Gregory Torso

I bought a twelve pack of white chocolate Twixes from a place called "World Of Quid" for a pound. Imagine my disappointment when I returned home, opened one of them, and clouds of sarin gas poured into my eyes and mouth and nose. I probably won't go back there again.