Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:57:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ben Shapiro DESTROYED by himself

Started by Nowhere Man, May 11, 2019, 06:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nowhere Man

Thought this deserved it's own thread.

I love when he calls Andrew Fucking Neil a leftie, shows how much research he put into his appearance.

Ben the squeaky voiced cunt also gets so flustered that he ends up walking out on the interview, but not before saying "I'm popular and nobody's ever heard of you", making him sound like a very stroppy child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VixqvOcK8E

bgmnts

Genuinely couldn't get through the interview, his voice is very irritating and he speaks too fast and slick. He reminds me a bit of Bruno Kirby's character in Good Morning Vietnam.

The state of politics at the moment fuuuuuuuuckin' 'ell.

Nowhere Man

Honestly thought his voice was sped up when I heard him at the start.

Buelligan

Thanks for linking that NM, not sure it was conducive to a calm morning but it was interesting. 

Andrew Neil did well, I say that as someone who loathes the man but it surprised me how easy it was to unseat the little tick and how totally unprepossessing he is.  Who the fuck would take ideas from such an odd little child?  And abortion illegal at six weeks?  Fuck me, Damien with the voice of an angry fly (thanks Limmy).

idunnosomename

His eyebrows get less convincing as it goes on. Did his mum stick them on for him

Hey, Punk!

Andrew Neil CALMLY CUCKS Ben Shapiro with QUESTIONS

grassbath

Watching this made me feel something approaching an actual tiny shred of patriotism. Upstanding British values of common sense and decency winning out, how often do you see that in journalism these days. I also enjoyed how Shapiro kept calling the BBC 'BBC.'

biggytitbo

It wasn't even a particularly good interview by Neil, just his standard 'but you said this how is it consistent with that' he could do in his sleep, but even that was too much for this squeeky voiced snowflake.

Sin Agog

You can tell he really wishes Ben Franklin was his dad.

Bazooka

It takes some skill to be asleep and interview a helium raged cunt at the same time.

TrenterPercenter

His voice is basically that big blue mouse thing from nickelodeon back in the day that used to say "come by yaaaa!".....forgotten the name of it though (anyone remember).

Jakey Chesterton

Johnny Yesno

It's autotune isn't it? That's what they all do nowadays.  It'll be a special setting.

Dr Rock

Leave him alone, he's just a little kid. I think he's Joe Rogan's nephew or something.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Dr Rock on May 11, 2019, 11:02:09 AM
Leave him alone, he's just a little kid. I think he's Joe Rogan's nephew or something.

hehe  Good to have you back btw Doc ; )

kngen

'Thank you for showing anger is not a part of American political discourse' is such a wonderful 'dry your eyes, you wee shite' payoff, I almost feel ... urgh ... respect for Andrew Neil. Has it really come to this?

bgmnts

Can you imagine this generation of internet political no-marks up against Paxman in his prime. I don't reckon anyone would last a full interview.

marquis_de_sad

Andrew Neil can be very annoying, but he was completely unflappable here. He made the 100% correct decision to resist mentioning that he happens to be a climate change denying, pro-military intervention conservative, thus avoiding being dragged down to Shapiro's level. Like kngen said, that sign-off put the final nail in the coffin and you can see by his face at the end that Shapiro is slowing realising that he lost it.

chveik

this guy has watched The Social Network too many times. talking very fast doesn't make you sound smart, quite the contrary in fact.

phantom_power

It is amazing that someone could think that having the opinion that 10 years in prison for going somewhere were abortion is legal is regressive and barbaric makes them left wing. It's always fun to see fundamentalist religious people invoke science to prove an argument as well

biggytitbo

Why do so many people think its a good idea to no platform these berks when it's clearly a much better idea to platform them but properly challenge their views? That interview will have done way more damage to Shapiro's brand then banning him.

Johnny Yesno

Right winger uses his platform with the UK's publicly funded broadcaster to demonstrate he's not as bad as the guy whose schtick is that he's very right wing but not as bad as that orange guy.

Who won here?

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 11, 2019, 01:26:14 PM
Why do so many people think its a good idea to no platform these berks when it's clearly a much better idea to platform them but properly challenge their views? That interview will have done way more damage to Shapiro's brand then banning him.

I don't think that's necessarily true. There are lots of people in the age of social media looking for someone to sound authoritative and reinforce views they already have. It's arguably more a cult of personality, and I expect the comments under this video will be full of his fans performing any somersaults they need to to claim Shapiro is somehow wronged by left wing bias, paedo BBC etc etc

BlodwynPig

QuoteTop Ten Lists of Ten Best Numbers Between Zero and Eleven Listed Descendingly
3 hours ago
you can you pitch shift the depressed thunderbird down a few octaves pls, i can't hear him and my dogs going mental

rjd2

Ben has made a lot of money mocking annoying but ultimately harmless teenagers who are confused about pronouns. He has ducked numerous debates with people from the intercept and only really debated one of the young turks where even his supporters admitted he struggled. You can see why when looking at that.

I do find it surprising however for a guy that has an agent and advisers he ended up doing this interview. He isn't desperate for the publicity whatsoever. 

He needs to be firing his agent ASAP for putting him in that position.

rjd2

left wing version is probably the billion videos you get on youtube

" James O Brien destroys Brexit supporter" etc.

It might be satisfying for some but damn its shit for cunts ultimately.

kalowski

Mister Six

Quote from: Buelligan on May 11, 2019, 07:27:59 AM
Who the fuck would take ideas from such an odd little child? 

"Ben Shapiro's 'Baby Hitler' speech, but he's been shoved in a high-school locker by Chad Thundercock": https://youtu.be/6Z5oi6xeih8

Urinal Cake

Shapiro has admitted defeat and has shown he can laughter at himself (in America this is the greatest sign of humility) hence his charlatan career will survive his lifetime.
Perhaps the only good thing to come out of this is interviewers will from now on will aim for between the eyes. But I doubt it.