Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:00:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ben Shapiro DESTROYED by himself

Started by Nowhere Man, May 11, 2019, 06:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Quote from: biggytitbo on May 15, 2019, 06:56:37 PM
How come this 14 year old who does 'hilarious' YouTube videos taking the piss out of Muslims looks exactly like Shapiro? Some kind of cloning operation? (although she has a lower pitched voice than him).

It would be hilarious if someone pranked her by pushing her into one of those terrifying mincers from the death thread.

I had a quick google to find her hilarious videos, but I did it half heartedly and only got as far as finding this video from someone discussing her videos:

Needless to say I didn't actually listen to him.

Cloud

Oh god I remember seeing that hateful little minx once before.  She can swear like a trooper.

Jakey Chesterton

How come this 14 year old who does 'hilarious' YouTube videos taking the piss out of Muslims looks exactly like Shapiro? Some kind of cloning operation? (although she has a lower pitched voice than him).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7029821/amp/Potty-mouthed-14-year-old-anti-PC-YouTuber-comes-fire.html

He IS the Kwisatz Haderach!

sponk

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7029821/amp/Potty-mouthed-14-year-old-anti-PC-YouTuber-comes-fire.html

Err..."comes fire" isn't the most appropriate bit of clickbait I've seen considering the context

idunnosomename

Cuellar

St_Eddie

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 20, 2019, 11:02:37 AM
who the fuck says potty-mouthed

Children swearing like adults, adults talking like children, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

Famous Mortimer

A fun one to bump, with news that Ben Shapiro set up a fake antifa recruitment website, but left his own email in the source code.

Cuellar

kngen

Quote from: bgmnts on August 11, 2020, 01:59:42 PM
Almost homeless?

Cameron Crowe's significantly less life-affirming follow-up.

I thought this bump was going to be about Ben Shapiro admitting that his wife is so unattracted to him that she thinks having a "Wet Ass P-word" is a medical disorder. He's been busy the last few days.

idunnosomename

Chollis

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Cuellar on August 11, 2020, 01:57:44 PM
'parently not even

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/antifa-recruitment-site-ben-shapiro/

Sort of struggling to see how this 'trolls' the far-right, tbh
Awww, dammit. Still, it got me remembering how awful he is, which woke me up this morning.

Helen Shapiro - Wap-ing Back To Happiness

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on August 11, 2020, 02:40:53 PM
I thought this bump was going to be about Ben Shapiro admitting that his wife is so unattracted to him that she thinks having a "Wet Ass P-word" is a medical disorder. He's been busy the last few days.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 11, 2020, 02:46:39 PM
imagine ben shapiro being yer da

there is no conclusive evidence that he has fucked tbf

idunnosomename

i thought he has two kids? do you want a sex tape? because i dont

Cold Meat Platter

He looks like exactly the sort of wee cunt who would have been a massive clype at school.

idunnosomename

i seriously can't imagine Ben Shapiro doing anything except being a squeaky hack cunt to camera. calling a plumber? visiting a butchers? boning his wife? no. he is just a cartoon character, except he wears pants and doesn't have white gloves on all the time

zomgmouse

imagine, hypothetically, you have sex, with a woman

Sebastian Cobb

The Chapo takedown of one his books is outstanding. Although they didn't really have to do much other than read the fucker out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1FLVnzMBIY

Cuellar

Seriously though, how is setting up this fake antifa recruitment page 'trolling the far right', as the creator claims?

Won't this just be taken as evidence that antifa ARE a proper organisation and that they're trying to recruit people to get all violent? How will this be interpreted by people who can't be arsed or don't know how to dig into the code and find the epic own of Ben Shapiro?

You see people sharing posts like 'Biden vows to lower age of consent to "any goddamn age I feel like because I'm a massive paedo"' from all these 'satirical' news sites that have cropped up recently (that aren't The Onion) on Facebook, with lots of seemingly genuine outrage from people who've taken it at face value. Yeah ha ha you've gulled some idiots, but these idiots will then be further entrenched in their views that Donald Trump is the only thing standing in the way of a takeover of the US by satanic, child eating and fucking lizards.

idunnosomename

i think it's just a red herring someone's put in. anyone searching the source code knows that a "recruiting website" for a non-centralised movement is horseshit.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Cuellar on August 12, 2020, 11:35:54 AM
Seriously though, how is setting up this fake antifa recruitment page 'trolling the far right', as the creator claims?

Won't this just be taken as evidence that antifa ARE a proper organisation and that they're trying to recruit people to get all violent? How will this be interpreted by people who can't be arsed or don't know how to dig into the code and find the epic own of Ben Shapiro?

You see people sharing posts like 'Biden vows to lower age of consent to "any goddamn age I feel like because I'm a massive paedo"' from all these 'satirical' news sites that have cropped up recently (that aren't The Onion) on Facebook, with lots of seemingly genuine outrage from people who've taken it at face value. Yeah ha ha you've gulled some idiots, but these idiots will then be further entrenched in their views that Donald Trump is the only thing standing in the way of a takeover of the US by satanic, child eating and fucking lizards.
You seem to be answering your own question? If the guy says he wants to troll the far-right, then this is exactly the sort of response he'd be looking for, isn't it?

Cuellar

Trolling them by making them even more far-right?

Jumblegraws

Trolling them by winding them up. That's all trolling is. If he claimed he was somehow strategising for antifa I'd take your point, but then if he cared about the consequences beyond getting a reaction, it wouldn't really be trolling (as I understand the term, anyway).

Cuellar

Fair enough as far as trolling goes - although the guy is obviously not apolitical, asking to throw him a few dollars if you enjoy 'dunking on the far right'. If that's his aim, I can't help but think it's a bit counterproductive: 'lol I've tricked all these dorks into thinking Antifa is a real organization, now they'll take that info and probably tell their friends and family and maybe make some more people vote for far right political parties lol'. Who's getting dunked on, here?

Dog Botherer

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 11, 2020, 08:52:29 PM
i thought he has two kids? do you want a sex tape? because i dont

would settle for a dna test tbh