Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:56:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Let's fix your profile picture!

Started by marquis_de_sad, May 11, 2019, 11:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Cor! I feel like a proper tragic middle aged man CABber now ! And a New Page Cunt, to boot !

touchingcloth

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 12, 2019, 08:58:03 PM
Just to make sure, my profile picture's deffo showing the picture the Doc sent, isn't it? I mean, it's not showing a picture of latter day Robin Williams looking really depressed or a picture of Alan Titchmarsh looking aggrieved, or a still of Tony Slattery from his recent Cambridge Union appearance, or Johnny Vegas looking massively drunk, or Michael Palin as Ken Shabby, or owt like that, is it ?

What's it supposed to be? The diseased cock thing?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 12, 2019, 09:50:57 PM
Hey, I really like having me own profile picture! Pretty nifty, innit ?

No, it's shit. hedgehog90's one is clearly better.

It is for that reason that I have finally decided that I don't believe you were ever in Foreheads in a Fishtank.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 12, 2019, 08:58:03 PM
Just to make sure, my profile picture's deffo showing the picture the Doc sent, isn't it? I mean, it's not showing a picture of latter day Robin Williams looking really depressed or a picture of Alan Titchmarsh looking aggrieved, or a still of Tony Slattery from his recent Cambridge Union appearance, or Johnny Vegas looking massively drunk, or Michael Palin as Ken Shabby, or owt like that, is it ?

Damn, man.  Take a breath.

Cloud

<tag>All the cat and dog profile pictures cross their legs and look worried</tag>

St_Eddie

Replies From View

Quote from: hedgehog90 on May 11, 2019, 03:25:41 PM
Look what I just found on google!

Why didn't he accept this?

I'm truly baffled.  Clearly a man who doesn't appreciate hedgehog's talents.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Replies From View on May 13, 2019, 08:37:39 PM
Why didn't he accept this?

I'm truly baffled.  Clearly a man who doesn't appreciate hedgehog's talents.

I appreciate the effort that has been put into it, and that,  but as I've mentioned previously in another thread, the whole thing is just a little too " busy ", and would look even more chaotic in shrunken form, on people's phones, and so on  really difficult to wank to, and all. If this image incorporated , say  for example,  just Ms. Comer and Mr. George ( RIP ) then I dare say I would gladly have adopted it as mine avatar.

Replies From View

I hope hedgehog never makes anything for you ever again.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Replies From View

Here it is in shrunken form; it's fine.

You are merely an ungrateful man who no longer deserves any presents ever again.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Replies From View on May 13, 2019, 08:54:10 PM
Here it is in shrunken form; it's fine.

You are merely an ungrateful man who no longer deserves any presents ever again.

Oh, I don't know...couldn't Ernest Borgnine be swapped for a picture of a grinning Mark E. Smith ? I dare say I'd go for it, then.

hedgehog90

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

What the frig is that on his tongue, bubonic plague?

Ferris

Quote from: hedgehog90 on May 13, 2019, 11:52:55 PM

That's fucking amazing.

I have a "brand" now such that when people read a quality Ferris post, they expect Joe Carter hitting a dinger (subtly colour-matched to the CaB page colour so it just looks right).

But if I wasn't bound by the need to keep giving the Ferris-heads what they crave, I'd be on that in a flash.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I'm sorry, Mr. Hedgehog is clearly a talented individual, and I really * do* appreciate the original avatar he done knocked up for me, but I'm not sure I want to accept his latest ( very well put together ) creation as my avatar. Mark E. Smith smashing through Jodie Comer? I find that a little disturbing, tbh.

Replies From View

Why does hedgehog keep putting in time and effort to please you?

He doesn't love you, hedgehog!!

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 14, 2019, 07:12:47 AM
I'm sorry, Mr. Hedgehog is clearly a talented individual, and I really * do* appreciate the original avatar he done knocked up for me, but I'm not sure I want to accept his latest ( very well put together ) creation as my avatar. Mark E. Smith smashing through Jodie Comer? I find that a little disturbing, tbh.

Jesus wept. That avatar is incredible. And it's hedgehog90's second custom one just for you. What the fuck is wrong with you lisa?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I don't want to see bloody Mark E. Smith smashing through Jodie Comer!! Stop guilt tripping me!
I've said both of those avatars are very well done, and I am grateful to Mr. Hedgehog for the time and effort He's put into making those avatars, and if I ever see him in real life I'll give him a big, manly handshake and tell him what a great bunch of lads he is. That first avatar really is very good, I shouldn't have suggested Ernest Borgnine in the first fucking place for the black and white image, ' cos I find it a bit distracting as part of the whole composition, I didn't know some fucker would actually go to the trouble of making such a fucking thing, did I ?
Honestly!

Replies From View

If you are not fully cancelled before the end of this week I'll be very surprised.

Dr Rock

I also went through the time and effort of finding what I considered the nicest picture of Jodie Cromer, who I don't know who that is, and then putting it into photoshop to crop and frame it into a square, then hosting it on imgur. Just for the record here.

So we're on page three and have successfully given one person an avatar so far?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Dr Rock on May 14, 2019, 09:11:36 AM
I also went through the time and effort of finding what I considered the nicest picture of Jodie Cromer, who I don't know who that is, and then putting it into photoshop to crop and frame it into a square, then hosting it on imgur. Just for the record here.

Jodie Comer. And yes, you did a good job Doc, and I'm grateful to you, too.

you could have put up that picture of her showing her norks off in that red dress though.

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Dr Rock on May 14, 2019, 09:11:36 AM

Thank you for your efforts. But yes, so far none of the main broken-link-avatar offenders have shown up. Perhaps they genuinely don't know.

fatguyranting

I fess up to being one of those 'broken-link-avatar offenders' but despite repeated attempts I've failed dismally to resolve it. I have a lovely picture as well. 

canadagoose

Quote from: fatguyranting on May 14, 2019, 11:15:33 AM
I fess up to being one of those 'broken-link-avatar offenders' but despite repeated attempts I've failed dismally to resolve it. I have a lovely picture as well. 
You've forgotten the colon after the "http".

fatguyranting

Dr Rock

It's not square so it will go all squishy.