Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:12:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Let's fix your profile picture!

Started by marquis_de_sad, May 11, 2019, 11:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Apparently my avatar is wrong, how can I fix it?

Replies From View

It looks like it is trying to become a fox but can't manage.  Maybe try at least inserting it into the Simpsons canon to explain its unaging state?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 14, 2019, 08:41:33 AM
I didn't know some fucker would actually go to the trouble of making such a fucking thing, did I ?
Honestly!

Well, if you didn't talk such complete bollocks all the time...

St_Eddie

Quote from: madhair60 on May 14, 2019, 11:43:57 AM
Apparently my avatar is wrong, how can I fix it?

Your avatar is grand.  Nothing needs fixing.  'Tis a fine doggo.  A fine doggo indeed.

the

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on May 14, 2019, 01:51:52 PMIs yours supposed to be topnav_bg.gif?

What are you suggesting, that someone else made it topnav_bg.gif?

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: the on May 15, 2019, 03:41:37 PM
What are you suggesting, that someone else made it topnav_bg.gif?

When I copy you image link, I get http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/Themes/Vertex-Theme2-0/css/topnav_bg.gif which is obviously something on the forum. Didn't your profile picture used to be a sketch of some kind? Anyway, you've only got a blue question mark at the moment.

Jerzy Bondov

Very gauche to draw attention to it but has anyone noticed mine moves? I wouldn't mention it but it took ages

the

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on May 15, 2019, 05:20:37 PMWhen I copy you image link, I get http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/Themes/Vertex-Theme2-0/css/topnav_bg.gif which is obviously something on the forum. Didn't your profile picture used to be a sketch of some kind? Anyway, you've only got a blue question mark at the moment.

I've never had an avatar. I sometimes help others with theirs though. Aren't I nice.

I used that image from the board themes because (at the time) it resolved but didn't display, preventing that fucking baby avatar from appearing. (Something I suppose has disappeared now anyway.)

I guess since the board reboot, that topnav_bg file is no longer there - I never noticed because I don't get a missing image icon, but it sounds like you do.

Just turned it off now.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Why don't you want a little picture under your name? What's wrong with you?

jobotic

Only just read this, sorry. Mine was a tufted duck. Not very exciting unless you can't get enough of tufted ducks, like me. I haven't seen it for a long time.

By the way can anyone recommend me anywhere or anything about my home town of Sheffield? I have a girlfriend.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

So you need a profile picture of Sheffield? Is that what you're asking for?

Consignia

Quote from: jobotic on May 15, 2019, 09:27:33 PM
Only just read this, sorry. Mine was a tufted duck. Not very exciting unless you can't get enough of tufted ducks, like me. I haven't seen it for a long time.

Ooh, I did like that one. Here have this for free if you'd like.

the

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 15, 2019, 09:10:14 PMWhy don't you want a little picture under your name? What's wrong with you?

Serious answer: Because I like being forgettable

Joke answer: Because I'm not a needy cunt

Serious answer: Because I'm not a needy cunt

jobotic

Quote from: Consignia on May 15, 2019, 09:58:36 PM
Ooh, I did like that one. Here have this for free if you'd like.

Ooh he's lovely. Thank you very much.

St_Eddie

Quote from: jobotic on May 15, 2019, 09:27:33 PM

That's because along with the rest of those who adopted the punk lifestyle, the tufted ducks died out in the 90s.

Dex Sawash