Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:52:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Arseholes Getting What They Deserve.

Started by Camp Tramp, May 11, 2019, 10:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gulftastic

Quote from: madhair60 on May 12, 2019, 01:15:57 AM
Weird kid in Year 9 used to give me shit, not sure why. Year below me and just used to harrass me at school. Anyway his mother died of cancer.

You won the Mums?

Pingers

Quote from: BritishHobo on May 12, 2019, 06:54:54 PM
This video is classic, instant justice for a nasty prick who can't control his own anger

Absolutely brilliant. I was watching this while running a bath for my 8 year old - turns out it was playing loud and clear through the speaker in the living room where he was sitting. Fucking Bluetooth!

Small Man Big Horse

Not as satisfying as it could have been but when I was at school there were two cunts who bullied me, mostly verbally but one threw a brick at me once which I luckily saw coming and so dived out of the way and it only hit my leg, there was a lot of blood but it could have been far far worse, while the other punched me in the eye one day completely randomly. Anyhow, the last time I ever saw them was when I was sixteen about six months after we had left school and I was walking my dog Capi*, who was the loveliest, friendliest dog I've ever known, his way of greeting 99.9% of people was to lick them for about five minutes and then roll over on to his back so he could have his belly rubbed. But he must have picked up on my emotional reaction to seeing them as for the one and only time in his life he went berserk, growling and barking and straining at the lead to get at them. They panicked, ran past shouting "Your dog's a fucking psycho" and looked terrified, and after that I walked on for about two minutes until they were out of sight and then gave Capi a ridiculous amount of love and affection.

*We didn't name him, for the record, he was a rescue dog and his previous owner had given him that moniker.

St_Eddie

Quote from: DrGreggles on May 12, 2019, 01:12:34 AM
These requests were met with verbal abuse and, on at least one occasion, threats of physical violence.
In short, they were a pair of selfish drunken mouthy cunts.

Drunks like that give drunks like me a bad name.

Jockice

My usual anecdote about bumping into a girl I was at school with a few years after leaving and then a few days later bumping into a twat from school who was obsessed with her. When he asked me if I'd seen her telling him I had very recently, him then asking me if I was shagging her and me refusing to confirm or deny it. I wasn't, but could see in his face that he thought I was. He then asked if she ever mentioned him. I said no. I'd actually mentioned him to her though and she said 'that wanker' or words to that effect.

I've never seen either of them on any other occasion apart from that. Greatest bit of timing ever.

Buelligan

Because they're worth it.

Dannyhood91

Not me but my mother once got mugged in Harehills in the 1980's by some huge guy (my mother's tiny) and while startled at first, decided to follow the direction the mugger went where she found him, surprised him by punching him and taking her bag back.

touchingcloth

Absorb the anus burn

Quote from: Buelligan on May 19, 2019, 09:51:33 AM

Because they're worth it.

I'm McLovin' It!

DrGreggles

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 19, 2019, 03:18:49 PM

I work at CUH and I'm pretty sure I know who runs their Twitter account, so I'll pass on your commendation.

Blue Jam

Ex-husband jailed for blowing up house

QuoteA man who blew up his marital home when his ex-wife was downstairs has been jailed for five years and four months.

Ian Clowes and his former spouse converted their home in Poole, Dorset, into two separate flats following their divorce.

Clowes, 68, ignited a gas cylinder in October 2018 to stop his ex-wife Elaine from owning the whole building, Bournemouth Crown Court heard.

Mr Clowes, who was upstairs when the butane canister ignited, suffered severe burns in the blast and spent weeks in an induced coma.

His wife was rescued uninjured

Alberon

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 22, 2019, 05:16:22 PM
Ex-husband jailed for blowing up house

Reminds me of something that happened in New York when I was there ten or so years ago. Some guy deliberatly blew up his house in Manhattan with himself in it so his wife who was divorcing him wouldn't get it.

But land is so scarce in Manhattan that a prime position empty plot caused the price to jump as it's so rare that a multi-millionaire gets to design and build a bespoke house in that location.

Pingers

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteIan Clowne and his former spouse converted their home in Poole, Dorset, into two separate flats following their divorce.

Clowne, 68, ignited a gas cylinder in October 2018 to stop his ex-wife Elaine from owning the whole building, Bournemouth Clowne Court heard.

Mr Clowne, who was upstairs when the butane canister ignited, suffered severe burns in the blast and spent weeks in an induced coma.

I liked this one:

A mum has been punished after falsely claiming her neighbour held a large blade to her throat. Emma Ravenscroft, 26, was caught trying to frame Daniel Hall after she forgot to hang up the phone when on the line to the police. At first she told the operator: 'He's running around with a machete and I'm now hiding in the car with my boyfriend. 'He's got a big machete in his hand and he just tried to get me with it – he held it against my throat.'

But she then continued to speak without realising she was still on the phone, telling her boyfriend: 'I've said Dan came out with a machete but I'm blagging it. 'He's getting locked up tonight. This will get him nicked now.'

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/05/mum-tried-frame-neighbour-caught-forgetting-hang-999-call-10123087/?ito=cbshare

kalowski

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 12, 2019, 12:51:17 AM
One time I was cycling and a car got annoyed at me cos he wanted to turn right while I was waiting for a long queue to be able to turn left safely, and kept honking for me to move even though there was nowhere for me to go. He got righteously annoyed after a few seconds and snuck past me towards his right turn, scraping the side of his car on the concrete traffic island in the process and nearly overturning in the process. It was fucked.

Another time I saw a guy grumpily overtake a car going 30 in a 30 and smashing fully into a traffic island in the process. KARMA.
Reminds me of the time I was cycling when a tractor began overtaking me, at a good, safe distance. Then it started to get noticeably closer and I heard a loud bang and a hub cap (or whatever they're called nowadays) go rolling in front of me.
Turns out some cunt thought he'd try and overtake the tractor whilst it was overtaking me, and hit the curb opposite, bursting both driver side tyres. As I looked behind me he was sat, forlorn and fucked.

Sebastian Cobb

Yeah it must be a horrible feeling knowing you've fucked your car up in completely avoidable circumstances that arose due to you being an impatient cunt.

EbbyVale

That reminds me of one I enjoyed.  A guy in a parked car flings open his car door just as a pickup drives by, and his door bashes the pickup in the side.  Pickup stops, driver gets out, slams his door in annoyance after him.  In some testosterone-driven call-and-response, parked guy emerges and slams his car door in annoyance after him. Then immediately realizes that his keys are in the car, the other doors are all still locked, and the driver's door is too fucked to open again.

The pickup was barely scratched and its driver was sufficiently entertained by the idiot that the eventual exchange was surprisingly calm. But parked guy had to wait a long time for a likely very pricey locksmith and crawl like a shamed puppy over from the passenger's side to the driver's side as rows of us watched in keen and visible interest from our offices.

Sebastian Cobb

Locking yourself out of your own car is such a dead art these days. My first car (mk3 astra) wouldn't let you do it unless you held the door handle open when slamming the door.

I remember my dad doing it more than once, but cars had sun roofs in them days meaning you could usually hook the indoor lock open, and deadlocks weren't a thing then.

Cerys

Pingers

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 06, 2019, 11:49:37 PM

I remember my dad doing it more than once, but cars had sun roofs in them days meaning you could usually hook the indoor lock open, and deadlocks weren't a thing then.

Sun roofs for the Cobbs was it? Lah-di-fucking-dah. Solihull, was it? If you haven't left your skin on the searing vinyl seat of a Renault 12 you're dead to me. May as well have gone to Eton mate.