Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:26:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What's the stupidest thing you've done recently?

Started by Sebastian Cobb, May 12, 2019, 06:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

I was supposed to be slamming a harmless speedball of heroin and caffeine powder but I accidentally used fresh off the boat Peruvian flake and now I'm a cocaine addict. :'(

Lord Mandrake

Went down the shop for cigs with my Sig p226 still holstered to my hip. I like to wear it around the flat.

Buelligan

Fucking hell, you're John Rees Evans, former candidate for Nigel Farage's UKIP, who took his Glock shopping in IKEA and claimed a homosexual donkey tried to rape his horse.  I am not even lying.

He is now the leader of the Democrats and Veterans Party, whose logo is this

I claim my £5.

Twed

Imagine being that obsessed with the imagery of right-wing America but not being allowed to live there. It's hilarious

Buelligan

I honestly think that's the least of his problems.  Reputedly he had a secure compound, with watchtower that doubles as a diving platform, in Bulgaria.  And you know what property prices are doing there now with Brexit and everything.

Twed

And all the children have to live underneath a castle with Benny Hill.

Lord Mandrake

Quote from: Buelligan on May 13, 2019, 04:10:28 PM
Fucking hell, you're John Rees Evans

I claim my £5.

I never offered a £5 and for your information I still own a secure compound and a military grade bunker.

Replies From View

Quote from: alan nagsworth on May 13, 2019, 01:29:17 PM
You must be quite gullible. Someone came in the pub once and tried to sell me a side of beef and I was having none of it. I can't imagine anyone ever falling for the same tactic where the side of beef is replaced with a four bed semi-detached, which I am assuming is exactly what happened to you.

A four bed semi-detached house for the same price as a side of beef?  Where's the catch?

Sebastian Cobb

I bought some quite obviously stolen steaks from a junkie outside a pub once.

Christ! Just imagine where he hid them to smuggle them out the shop.

bigfatheart

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Voltan (Man of Steel) on May 13, 2019, 05:26:06 PM
Christ! Just imagine where he hid them to smuggle them out the shop.

Not arsed mate, cellophane.

imitationleather

Having watched junkies shoplift before, they generally just walk out proud as punch with their wares in their arms while displaying a "Hassle me if you can be bothered" expression on their face.

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 13, 2019, 05:30:05 PM
Not arsed mate, cellophane.

But I always lick the cellophane when I unwrap meat. Both sides.