Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:08:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Newbies introduce yourself here

Started by popcorn, May 14, 2019, 10:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Hi! I'm popcorn. I'm a big fan of comedy, Fools and Horses etc. Please go easy on me as I don't understand all the in jokes yet. :-)

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Hello, Boys! I'm Long-Time lurker Lisa Jesusandmarychain, and I like all sorts of things, including The Fall, Chips in brown gravy and the actress Talulah Riley! Quite like me comedy as well, only seen the first one of that new Alan Partridge thing, though! You'll all let me off, won't you?
I'm going to watch out for that Replies From View, he seems quite a character, and I'm not going to bother too much with that Small Man Big Horse, he seems a right cunt!
Anyways, be gentle with me!

Rizla

Crumbs, gosh well (lol!) Rizla's the name, edgy opinions are my game! I like Dollar (the band), Dollar (the scottish town) and Dollar (the currency). You'll mostly find me in HS Art starting whimsical threads about I dunno bees or something.

Lord Mandrake

Hello, my name is, uh, Plug One, and um... Let me tell you a little bit about myself, I like Twizzlers and um, I like the Alligator Bob, and my favorite drama movie is Bloodsucking Freaks, just like your mama.

poo

Hello my cockandballs smell of fish and chips and my ambition is to have a cunt up my arse.

Bazooka

Hi guys I moved over to this forum as I heard members are required to post nude photos of themselves using a fish eye lens, but something's wrong I cant see any, so won't be coming back.

Hey, Punk!

I'm currently trying to work out how to tickle myself.

Ferris

Hi new guys - I'm kind of the main guy around here. I'm pretty well respected and most people think I'm great and agree with everything I say.

If you have any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to help you.

Thanks.

Ferris

x

seepage

Hi lads! (not forgetting the lasses of course!) People say I'm quite bubbly and fun so I hope to bring that to the party around here. Mostly I like getting quite drunk and trying to decide which of 94 shades of beige to paint my spare room next.

BlodwynPig

Hi new guys - I'm kind of the main guy around here. I'm pretty well respected and most people think I'm great and agree with everything I say.

Thanks.

Blodwyn

x

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 14, 2019, 02:25:08 PM

Thanks.

Blodwyn

x

Don't listen to this guy he is a well known LIAR and also a TROLL and should be BANNED

Glebe

Hi I'm Peter Acorns of Surrey. Love it here!

I'm new here, is posting a picture of a Monkey Cancelled yet? If so what is the new wacky meme that is acceptable.

Neville Chamberlain

Chollis

Alright you fucking spackers! Gary from Sheffield here but my friends call me Gaz, yeah?

Spoon of Ploff

Eh. Hi.  My mate Tommy Robwatson said I should join because everyone has interesting ideas about the Brexits.

So..eh... what about those Brexits then huh?

Ferris

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on May 14, 2019, 04:30:44 PM
Eh. Hi.  My mate Tommy Robwatson said I should join because everyone has interesting ideas about the Brexits.

So..eh... what about those Brexits then huh?

Controversial topic round here is best tropical fruit. We're all basically agreed on Brexit.

Hi everyone.  Erm, before I get going, just a little question.  Not actually read much here, just joined over hearsay it was a place to talk comedy.  Me idolising Ricky Gervais and everything he's done-especially his later stuff- won't put me at odds with too many people, yeah....?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Replies From View

Hello I am Unwin Greenfellow's "Replues" From View, and I celebrate marginal constituencies and gravitas.

All my famous comedies equal Jamie Oliver's School Dinners and Michael Palin Travels You Up.

Gregory Torso

hi my name geg, pm me ladies aged 22-52 i am a very thorough and conscientious sex partner

Replies From View

Hi I am aging solstice man Bakelite Dischord or Tofu.

I own six tapestries and my favourite coffins are teak, Brazil, camphur, umpire and Lanzarote.

Replies From View

Alright folks I am Holidayhome Tizer or as my friends call me "Unhealthy Looking Piss In Butlins".

My favourite things ever are DVDs, CDs, magazines and video/computer games like Xenon 2 and Quake.

I own my own duvet set and - true fact - I haven't farted since I was six!

Pingers

I have 3 penii, but only one is circumcised. Me mam did it with a scythe.

touchingcloth

Hi. I'm one of the mods, but don't stray too far from the rules and you'll be fine. I had to ban someone earlier but what they did was completely unacceptable.

Replies From View

Hi folks my username is Natalie IrnbrUmbongolia.

And what I mostly do is sing THAT'S TORN IT whilst slurping at brightly coloured and carbonated 'tropical flavour' cordials from a miniaturised cardboard envelope.

My other hobbies include being on Neighbours in the past and talking like this OORR HAHLO OI AM FRAHM NEIGHBOURS WHERE THEE HAM A BARBECUE BRUCE

CAHN'T CAHST A LORT OR GRAYVEE

MAY CHUKKA GAHN PUT NEAR THE CHOOKS MATE

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on May 14, 2019, 02:44:30 PM
Um, yeah, hi. Er...hi.

Er, sorry about that, I, er...um <fumbles around with sheets of paper>, hahah, don't know what happened there, um, right, so, er my name's Ven - I mean, Nev. Hi, hi, um...yeah, hi. Er <fumbles through papers again; a couple of sheets fall to the floor> shit, I...er, I'll just pick them up with my, um, hand...that's my, er, pick-up line - geddit? Nope, neither do I. Anyway, yes, right, anyway, my name's Nev, I'm <checks sheet> 42 years old - [Stewart Lee impression]a 42-year-old man![/Stewart Lee impression]. Um, yeah, no, I didn't have to check the sheet..I mean, I do know how old I am, it's just that...er, I - um. Sorry, I've got to, um... <walks off>