Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:38:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Blocking up our urethras: a CaB experiment

Started by Replies From View, May 14, 2019, 12:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Go on then, you start.  You have to push 20mg of chewed bramble leaves up your urethra (or down it depending on your orientation).

Gregory Torso

If I wanted to block urethras I would just install an ignore script. 

Replies From View

Quote from: Gregory Torso on May 14, 2019, 01:21:22 PM
If I wanted to block urethras I would just install an ignore script.

That not being an option you need to congest your urethra with bramble leaves please.

Replies From View

madhair60

Replies From View

Quote from: madhair60 on May 14, 2019, 05:02:22 PM
Done. What next?

Hang on you have to wait until everybody else has also done it.

Keep your urethra congested in the meantime, please.  Everyone needs to be doing this at once for the experiment.

Replies From View

Replies From View

Okay so next we all need to force live woodpeckers up there or down there depending on your orientation etc

Everyone got a live woodpecker ready?

Alberon

Well, of course we have. But mine is being a bit shy. It doesn't want to go back up there again.

Bazooka

Quote from: Replies From View on May 15, 2019, 09:28:11 PM
Okay so next we all need to force live woodpeckers up there or down there depending on your orientation etc

Everyone got a live woodpecker ready?

I didn't read the instructions correctly, I applied the woodpecker first, before the bramble, disqualified or start again?

Replies From View

Quote from: Bazooka on May 16, 2019, 12:01:05 AM
I didn't read the instructions correctly, I applied the woodpecker first, before the bramble, disqualified or start again?

No worries, just start again.  Bramble first, then wait at least half an hour before inserting the live woodpecker.  We'll wait for you to catch up.

Bazooka

Quote from: Replies From View on May 16, 2019, 12:40:35 AM
No worries, just start again.  Bramble first, then wait at least half an hour before inserting the live woodpecker.  We'll wait for you to catch up.

Yes, but I'm going to have two sets of brambles , two sets of woodpeckers, up in my pecked to death urethra, so I'm surely in the lead?

Replies From View

Quote from: Bazooka on May 16, 2019, 01:29:28 AM
Yes, but I'm going to have two sets of brambles , two sets of woodpeckers, up in my pecked to death urethra, so I'm surely in the lead?

Well we'll say you aren't in the lead purely because you didn't follow the instructions properly the first time.

Jesus Replies its swollen up and looks like a fucking Umbrella, I'm going to sue you for your wacky experiment.

pancreas

Is anyone else finding this quite painful?

Cuellar

Replies From View

I'm actually finding it quite fine as well.  That's what's interesting about these experiments - all the different ways of experiencing the same thing.  It's fascinating.

The court has found in my favour, Replies now owes me 1 million pounds!!!!

Replies From View

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 16, 2019, 01:01:33 PM
The court has found in my favour, Replies now owes me 1 million pounds!!!!

You need to print up a receipt for that if you want me to take it seriously.

pancreas

pancreas thats another Million Pounds Replies owes. This is going to be a bloodbath.

Bazooka

Again the instructions are as clear as muck, I inserted the brambles  and woodpecker in broad daylight in a packed area, as time and location were not specified. I now find myself typing this from prison, thankfully I had time to insert my phone into my already stretched urethra, I'm one if the lucky ones.

Cuellar

Quote from: pancreas on May 16, 2019, 01:17:35 PM
I think something has split.

That was my sides, at your risible inability to ram stuff up your urethra.

I am still laughing at this (still!).

Alberon

I'm not certain, but I think my woodpecker has died.

Replies From View

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 16, 2019, 01:22:02 PM
pancreas thats another Million Pounds Replies owes. This is going to be a bloodbath.

Not if you can't turn out the receipts.

How can we have reciets, you havn't given us the money yet.

pancreas