Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:44:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Blocking up our urethras: a CaB experiment

Started by Replies From View, May 14, 2019, 12:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

I'm having second thoughts, my solicitor demanded I signed a contract, unfortunately he also blocked his urethra with a knock off woodpecker, which was a robin with a party hat over its face.

Replies From View

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 16, 2019, 04:11:39 PM
How can we have reciets, you havn't given us the money yet.

NO RECEIPTS NO PAYOUT

Replies From View

Nope because you can't even show a receipt.  No receipt, no payout and no time either.

A reciet for what? The Purchase of a Wood Pecker?

Replies From View

Don't you mean Court Order? It odns't really matter they have already set up a direct debit and are garnishing your wages monthly.

Replies From View

Okay so you aren't going to get your million pounds, we've both accepted and embraced that fact, good.

NOW MAKE YOUR URETHRA ABSORB:  ONE SHREDDED COPY OF CLIVE JAMES' UNRELIABLE MEMOIRS

Replies From View

Everyone got that Clive James book up their knob yeah?  We need to move on to the next thing.

Replies From View

Listen okay I'll give you an IOU for a million quid if you put Unreliable Memoirs up your cock.  Promise.

Bazooka

Clive's book is in, unfortunately I could only find the hard, causing pretty annoying hemorrhaging.

Replies From View

Quote from: Bazooka on May 17, 2019, 11:53:54 AM
Clive's book is in, unfortunately I could only find the hard, causing pretty annoying hemorrhaging.

That's ok

pancreas

Actually this gets easier the more stuff you put up.

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on May 17, 2019, 12:42:35 PM
Actually this gets easier the more stuff you put up.

Interesting isn't it

pancreas

Indeed, it's fascinating. What's next? I'm raring to go.

Bazooka

Quote from: pancreas on May 17, 2019, 01:11:51 PM
Indeed, it's fascinating. What's next? I'm raring to go.

Yeah mine is as wide as the channel tunnel, had a few migrants pass through into my system.

Replies From View

Next up:  SIX KILOGRAMS OF FIBREGLASS INSULATION

pancreas

Bazooka

Quote from: Replies From View on May 17, 2019, 03:31:05 PM
Next up:  SIX KILOGRAMS OF FIBREGLASS INSULATION

The blood loss and death pain doesn't bother me, but most of us haven't had asbestos handling training.

Theres a group of kids out side my house running around with half of B&Q up their Uretha and its all Replies fault.

Replies From View

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 17, 2019, 04:30:39 PM
Theres a group of kids out side my house running around with half of B&Q up their Uretha and its all Replies fault.

"Fault" is a strange word to use.

Replies From View

Quote from: Bazooka on May 17, 2019, 04:11:17 PM
The blood loss and death pain doesn't bother me, but most of us haven't had asbestos handling training.

Glass fibre doesn't contain asbestos as far as I'm aware.  Anyway it's only 6kg.

Replies From View

St_Eddie

If you desire to keep your lunch within the confines of your stomach, then whatever you do don't click this link (seriously NSFW or for anyone who values their sanity).

Replies From View

I'm not going to click on that I'm afraid.  We have an experiment to complete here.

Replies From View

Could everybody please give me a quick précis on what they have in their urethra so I know we're ready to move on, cheers.  Just an inventory of what you have so far.

poo

Replies From View

Quote from: poo on May 18, 2019, 09:41:02 AM
Lego axe
Ginster's scotch egg

You must be doing the Junior version of Urethra Blocking.  I think you meant to turn left at the end of the first corridor.

pancreas

I don't know, but he's asking to be let out, or at least if I can send a croissant down there.