Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 03:34:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Brexit Party/Farage thread

Started by Fambo Number Mive, May 14, 2019, 01:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 18, 2019, 06:50:05 PM
Embra:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-48321451

You know what I hope?

I hope he escapes being milkshaked, I hope his people contact the police and the police waste their taxpayer-paid time contacting McMerdes and through unstinting effort, milkshaking is completely avoided.

Until the count, when there's a Carrie tribute.  Everyone's in on it.

That's what I'm seeing in my mind's eye.

Then Jeremy Beadle rises from the dead laughing, tells him that the whole thing, the Referendum, everything was a big wind up by the whole of Europe because he's been such a diligently greedy useless fucking tosser cunt all these years.  Juncker and Tusk come on to rapturous applause as the ones that nominated him.  May does a little dance.  Corbs gives him a friendly smack on the back of the head.  Trump sends a video.  Even Tommeh takes a bow.  Everyone laughs their arses off. 

That's what I'm seeing in my mind's eye, right now.

Buelligan

And Farage is just stood there in an unctuous vanilla puddle, two bloodshot bulbous eyes protruding through the cream dripping from his ruined hat and coagulating, rather unattractively, on his raddled wattles.  His fag hissing out.

petril

Blumf

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 18, 2019, 06:50:05 PM
Embra:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-48321451

Toad of Toad Hall was in town on Friday. Mrs Blumf pointed out that the fact Dudley hasn't had a McDonald's in it's centre for decades may have played a part in his choice of location. That and the fact that we're Brexit central.

Bonus fact: Ian "Everyone who criticises Israel is an anti-Semite" Austin used to work in the Dudley centre MaccyDs when it was open.

Buelligan

Pah pah pah paa pa pah pah pah paa pah.

bgmnts

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on May 18, 2019, 09:17:20 PM
oh wow you were serious, hilarious

no matter how big of an erection it gives you, right wing politics didn't kill jo cox

Just millions of jews lol

Paul Calf

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on May 18, 2019, 09:17:20 PM
oh wow you were serious, hilarious

no matter how big of an erection it gives you, right wing politics didn't kill jo cox

So you're American? Why do you bother?

Buelligan

A lot of them do it, lame ass.

phantom_power

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 19, 2019, 09:40:45 AM
So you're American? Why do you bother?

Be fair. He could just be a moron. Could! Ha!

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteOne of the Brexit Party's new AMs has called far-right activist Tommy Robinson a "courageous character...

The Brexit Party said Mr Rowlands' was giving a personal view that did not "in any way" reflect the party's position...
https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-wales-politics-48295617

jobotic

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48337499

This investigations is a smear! Truth is lies!

Must have stuck in the craw of the BBC to report this, about their big star.

Buelligan

I don't think that this

Quote from: the BBC article linked by JoboticIn 2013 the Electoral Commission issued guidance to parties that "if a donor makes regular payments for an unspecified donation and towards an unspecified total amount, our view is that these payments should be treated as separate donations."

is acceptable at all. 

I can't imagine how anyone can set a limit of £500 and then allow that limit to be surpassed by an unlimited amount provided that the sum is split into separate payments.

Someone needs to have a word, it's as bent as the Dutch revival duck house or whatever the fuck.

Replies From View

Buelligan

And exhale..... aaannnnddd  Relax.

You can lower the duvet now.  Open your eyes.

olliebean

Quote from: The BBCUnder UK law a donation to a political party that's under £500 does not have to be reported to the Electoral Commission. In fact, that kind of financial contribution doesn't even count as a donation.

What's that now? So if it's not a donation, what is it? Payment for services rendered? In which case there are more questions to be answered, I would think.

Quote from: phantom_power on May 19, 2019, 09:48:44 AM
Be fair. He could just be a moron. Could! Ha!

Lol'ing at the uneducated working classes again, aren't you supposed to be the nice guys? :(

jobotic

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on May 20, 2019, 06:31:00 PM
Lol'ing at the uneducated working classes again, aren't you supposed to be the nice guys? :(

You're neither though are you?

Edmonds

Don't waste your time, Paulie. The only thing this thread is good for is to watch the same half dozen idiots circle jerk over their messiah in the midst of his shitty performance and polling results. It's actually hilarious to watch them try and get involved!

Quote from: jobotic on May 20, 2019, 06:43:27 PM
You're neither though are you?

grew up in a council house and left school without even going into 6th form - I'm the middle class students working class wet dream, if I wasn't guilty of wrongthink you'd be worshipping me in another life :(

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Edmonds on May 20, 2019, 06:45:16 PM
The only thing this thread is good for is to watch the same half dozen idiots circle jerk over their messiah in the midst of his shitty performance and polling results. It's actually hilarious to watch them try and get involved!

Yes it's been a very hard few years.

First we deluded ourselves into thinking he could ever become Labour leader, then we deluded ourselves into thinking he would stand a chance once the PLP turned on him, then we deluded ourselves into thinking he could wipe out the Tories majority, let alone poll 13 million on a 40% share, we deluded ourselves into thinking we could achieve a 20% swing in space of a month, then we deluded ourselves into thinking he could lead Labour to their best council elections in 40 years, then we deluded ourselves into thinking he could lead Labour to a 9% poll lead over the Tories, with a sudden absence of the 2016 trigger word 'unelectable' in modern parlance, then we deluded ourselves into thinking he could see off 2 Tory leaders and oversee the destruction of the Tories as an electoral force. We deluded ourselves into thinking we could stand against the mainstream media, the press, and the entire political establishment, we deluded ourselves into thinking one day someone like John McDonnell could be having casual conversations with business leaders as they come to terms with and manage the next decade of change, we deluded ourselves into inflicting the most defeats on any government in parliamentary history.

It's been agony every step of the way watching our opponents slowly self-combust, but great to know you too find it *actually hilarious* as well!

Buelligan

Good old magic grandpa and his marrow!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Just like the media can't decide whether Corbyn is useless OR a man who will forever change the shape of Britain with his ruthless Stalinism, on a wider level Labour's opponents are stuck in this unsquareable circle where Labour are ONLY THE MOST USELESS OPPOSITION EVER, GODDD, yet also have to warn people on a daily basis that a vote for Labour means the Earth will actually implode TONIGHT on their genitals.

Every time they describe Labour as useless they look behind them to find Labour ever, ever closer.

It's great some people can see how *actually hilarious* that is!

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 20, 2019, 06:58:54 PM
First we deluded ourselves into thinking he could ever become Labour leader, then we deluded ourselves into thinking he would stand a chance once the PLP turned on him, then we deluded ourselves into thinking he could wipe out the Tories majority, let alone poll 13 million on a 40% share, we deluded ourselves into thinking we could achieve a 20% swing in space of a month, then we deluded ourselves into thinking he could lead Labour to their best council elections in 40 years, then we deluded ourselves into thinking he could lead Labour to a 9% poll lead over the Tories, with a sudden absence of the 2016 trigger word 'unelectable' in modern parlance, then we deluded ourselves into thinking he could see off 2 Tory leaders and oversee the destruction of the Tories as an electoral force. We deluded ourselves into thinking we could stand against the mainstream media, the press, and the entire political establishment, we deluded ourselves into thinking one day someone like John McDonnell could be having casual conversations with business leaders as they come to terms with and manage the next decade of change, we deluded ourselves into inflicting the most defeats on any government in parliamentary history.

When you put it like that, I feel like a total fool. Guess I'll be joining the Brexit Party, then. Wait, they're not accepting members, though, are they? Oh, well, I guess I'll just have to give them some money so they can do whatever it is they plan to do. It'll probably be good, whatever it is.

Paul Calf

Only the ones who vote for fascists. They're cunts.

Buelligan

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 20, 2019, 07:09:28 PM
When you put it like that, I feel like a total fool. Guess I'll be joining the Brexit Party, then. Wait, they're not accepting members, though, are they? Oh, well, I guess I'll just have to give them some money so they can do whatever it is they plan to do. It'll probably be good, whatever it is.

Yeah, it's what all the clever people are doing these days, giving their money and voting their power to something run by someone whose main claim to fame is being an unpleasant big mouth with a taste for the high life and who's promising them literally nothing.

Because they're lions see.  Lions led by donkeys.

He's a leader but he's not a donkey, he's an evil charlatan.  Which is a different kind of thing altogether.

jobotic

Farage pressing charges against milkshake bloke and wouldn't get off the bus in Wakefield.

How did Corbyn react after the bloke egged him?

SpiderChrist

Quote from: jobotic on May 20, 2019, 07:28:58 PM
Farage pressing charges against milkshake bloke and wouldn't get off the bus in Wakefield.

How did Corbyn react after the bloke egged him?

Read Gramsci to him until he fell asleep.