Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:16:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Brexit Party/Farage thread

Started by Fambo Number Mive, May 14, 2019, 01:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Quote from: jobotic on May 20, 2019, 07:28:58 PM
Farage pressing charges against milkshake bloke and wouldn't get off the bus in Wakefield.

How did Corbyn react after the bloke egged him?

In fairness though, I think people probably should put their hands up and go to chokey for a few weeks for the old milkshaking.  Fair's fair and a small price to pay. 

Badge of honour, some might say. 

I'd be proud, stepping up, should the opportunity present itself.  Though I could never buy a shake in McShits, that would be my personal Rubicon.  The test of my mettle.  I'd have to steal one.

imitationleather

Quote from: SpiderChrist on May 20, 2019, 07:36:42 PM
Read Gramsci to him until he fell asleep.

Pfff... No one's falling asleep to Gramsci. It's far too exciting!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

In an epic example of "sometimes whataboutery is actually pertinent", there's something going around with a set of quotes where the milkshake martyrs have advocated use of force on innocent people.

phantom_power

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on May 20, 2019, 06:31:00 PM
Lol'ing at the uneducated working classes again, aren't you supposed to be the nice guys? :(

Being a moron isn't anything to do with education

Replies From View

Paul Calf

Quote from: SpiderChrist on May 20, 2019, 07:36:42 PM
Read Gramsci to him until he fell asleep.

He's playing a dangerous game, that Corbyn. He has a fair wad of cash and Gramsci is likely to eat his knees.

Danger Man

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on May 20, 2019, 06:48:07 PM
grew up in a council house and left school without even going into 6th form - I'm the middle class students working class wet dream, if I wasn't guilty of wrongthink you'd be worshipping me in another life :(

Right......both my parents speak English as a second language and all four grandparents were peasants. First (and last) person in my family to go to university where I met and married a woman who is half tinker. Have been a member of three different unions over the course of my life and recently spent a year on the checkouts at a big supermarket just to shake myself out of my bourgeois complacency. All my co-workers voted Tory. I win.

Dr Rock

OH MATER I'M JUST HOFF TO HYOONIVERSITY

gib

Quote from: Danger Man on May 20, 2019, 10:44:19 PM
Right......both my parents speak English as a second language and all four grandparents were peasants. First (and last) person in my family to go to university where I met and married a woman who is half tinker. Have been a member of three different unions over the course of my life and recently spent a year on the checkouts at a big supermarket just to shake myself out of my bourgeois complacency. All my co-workers voted Tory. I win.

You go careful there now my love.

Danger Man

Quote from: gib on May 20, 2019, 10:52:54 PM
You go careful there now my love.

Biggytitbo used to shit in a bucket. So he wins again.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Danger Man on May 20, 2019, 10:57:09 PM
Biggytitbo used to shit in a bucket. So he wins again.

It doesn't count if it's a fetish.

Replies From View

pancreas

In a way, you're the only one here qualified to hold any opinion whatsoever.

Paul Calf

recently spent a year on the checkouts at a big supermarket just to shake myself out of my bourgeois complacency. [/img]

This is the least working-class thing I have ever seen.

Replies From View

To be fair, he was working as a barcode reader.

poodlefaker

Quote from: Buelligan on May 20, 2019, 07:37:34 PMThough I could never buy a shake in McShits, that would be my personal Rubicon.

Don't think they sell it in Maccy D's; Chicken Cottage maybe.

Fambo Number Mive

The bloke who threw the drink "has been charged with common assault and criminal damage relating to Mr Farage's microphones"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 21, 2019, 09:36:07 AM
The bloke who threw the drink "has been charged with common assault and criminal damage relating to Mr Farage's microphones"

Another blow struck against the elite!

Danger Man

Quote from: pancreas on May 21, 2019, 12:34:58 AM
In a way, you're the only one here qualified to hold any opinion whatsoever.

Finally somebody understands.....

phantom_power

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 21, 2019, 07:22:31 AM
This is the least working-class thing I have ever seen.

He came from Greece and had a thirst for knowledge

Quote from: phantom_power on May 21, 2019, 10:32:17 AM
He came from Greece and had a thirst for knowledge

He got a job stacking shelves at Tesco's in Knightsbridge

Barry Admin

Its already being discussed in this thread:

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,72848.540.html

I'm going to get rid of this one as it doesn't seem necessary. I appreciate the effort in starting it, I do, but what we need are threads that are more specific in nature. These huge compendium threads that stay on the front page for months just kind of clog the place up :-) and I personally can't keep up with them.