Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:17:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Brexit Party/Farage thread

Started by Fambo Number Mive, May 14, 2019, 01:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnquark

I'd have put Nige down as a Tyndall man myself, but I suppose beggars couldn't be choosers.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

What's Richard Stilgoe in the 70s got to do with this?
Come on, Paulie, I know you like your whimsy, and you don't expect anyone on this forum to treat you the slightest bit seriously, but there's a time and a place, you know !

phantom_power

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on May 15, 2019, 08:30:29 PM
indeed

Christ, never has an avatar and name suited a poster. He was a thick cunt as well

gib

What happened to the new poster?

Howj Begg

Jittlebags

Jezuz, looks like Fagash is about to stick a dildo up his rusty sheriff's badge.

Jittlebags

PS how does Fagash know Trump anyway? Is he a member of his private watersports club or something?

poodlefaker

There's no way a young Mr Farage would've worn Doc Martens.

SteveDave

He looks like David Gedge there.

Blumf

Is that a wig he's put over his flat cap?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: SteveDave on May 16, 2019, 04:53:35 PM

He looks like David Gedge there.

In this picture, he'd deffo come second in a Loathsome Right Wing Cunt Who Looks Like David Gedge Contest ( George Osbourne would come first ).

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Baffling how mere months ago Farage was a non-entity devoid of attention, a has-been

Dr Rock

If these results are going to be a poll on Brexit, and everyone can make a protest vote for Farge/Brexit if they are that arsed, and then they get 35% of the vote, that means 65% of the public didn't vote for Brexit & Democracy. It's roughly the same percentage of Brexit voters in the first place. Overall polling continues to show a majority are now against Brexit. Rarely see this put to the toad-faced cunt.

sponk

Quote from: Dr Rock on May 16, 2019, 06:26:36 PM
If these results are going to be a poll on Brexit, and everyone can make a protest vote for Farge/Brexit if they are that arsed, and then they get 35% of the vote, that means 65% of the public didn't vote for Brexit & Democracy. It's roughly the same percentage of Brexit voters in the first place. Overall polling continues to show a majority are now against Brexit. Rarely see this put to the toad-faced cunt.

Because it's meaningless. Are you saying any election is invalid unless one side gets more than 50% of the population in votes?  Marr gave Farage a hard time last week, bombarded him with questions until NF threw a strop. Quite cathartic to watch.

Paul Calf

He's obviously not saying that, is he?

Dr Rock

jobotic

Man of the people, and remember Aaron Banks is a total irrelevance.

Of course it's all a smear - fascists always make the truth a lie and lies the truth.

Arron Banks 'gave £450,000 funding to Nigel Farage after Brexit vote'

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/16/arron-banks-allegedly-gave-450000-funding-to-nigel-farage-after-brexit-vote?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Cuellar

imitationleather

Quote from: jobotic on May 16, 2019, 07:18:36 PM
Man of the people, and remember Aaron Banks is a total irrelevance.

Of course it's all a smear - fascists always make the truth a lie and lies the truth.

Arron Banks 'gave £450,000 funding to Nigel Farage after Brexit vote'

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/16/arron-banks-allegedly-gave-450000-funding-to-nigel-farage-after-brexit-vote?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Johnny Yesno

Cuellar

Wow, giving TINGE a run for their money in the useless stakes here.

Buelligan

imitationleather

Quote from: Howj Begg on May 17, 2019, 01:54:40 AM
And the moneyshot from that report

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/1129048771587919876

Some of the comments on there. Yeesh. People rolling around having a great time in the faeces of their own ignorance. I would be happy to watch this country burn to teach these people a lesson, but it'd unfortunately inevitably end up taking down a lot of other people who aren't total reprehensible fucking idiots.

jobotic

Smears. Just like every true thing said about Trump. Quote their own words and it's a smear.

People like Paulie take pride in their ignorance and boot kissing though.

jobotic

It's good how he says the European elections are a democratic election.,the opposite of what he's been saying all through his campaign. Almost as if he's taking people for a ride to make himself richer.