Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:38:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Martin #CLUNCESLLED

Started by sevendaughters, May 14, 2019, 03:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevendaughters

Jug-eared Warren star Clunes hauled over the coals for climbing on an elephant's face on ITV. I say throw away the lock and key him up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48268174

lipsink

This has ruined Nativity 3 for me.

idunnosomename

Man behaving problematically

madhair60

Looks like there's an elephant in the CLUNE

Absorb the anus burn

Jug-eared cunt.

(And Martin Clunes doesn't come out of this looking good, either)

(posted in the correct thead this time)

biggytitbo

There should be a new category at BAFTA for the most original way to get cancelled, Clunesy would definitely have won it this year for his - 'whooah Martin, what the fuck are you climbing on an elephant's face for you mad cunt?'

Pull on his tail is cruel. Yelling in his ears is cruel. Well excuuuuuse me for being cruel.

Dr Rock

If Dumbo taught me anything it's that circus goers hate elephants.

Dr Rock

Oh this wasn't at a circus, so that was a racist inference on my part, I'll cancel myself.

rue the polywhirl

I don't get. This is a country where horse racing and riding is a national pastime and sport and this is just a Napalese version of that. Charities can be so uprighteous especially of the cultures of other countries but encouraging elephant rides would increase tourism from those who would want to ride the elephants and therefore bring in more money to protect the poor elephants. If god didn't want us riding animals then he wouldn't have given them backs.