Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:38:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

EUROVISION 2019!

Started by DrGreggles, May 14, 2019, 07:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daf

Morrison Lard

San Marino rider:

2x tubs head wax.
1000x B&H.

DrGreggles

Iceland and all the pretty girls please!

Crabwalk

Right, back to the start to see what I missed up until Serbia. Tell me when the voting's over...

Mr Eggs

I want Hungary through for the pan lid hair.

Crabwalk

Quote from: DrGreggles on May 14, 2019, 08:58:55 PM
It has been consistent.

You weren't kidding. Thin soup tonight.

Christ, Dana International was 21 years ago. That seems impossible.

daf

>Glinner kicks telly in<

DrGreggles

Dana International:

Dana domestic:

Crabwalk

Quote from: daf on May 14, 2019, 08:25:03 PM
4. POLAND  :  Tulia    - "Fire of Love (Pali się)"

Like a GOAT tribute band filled with members of B*Witched.

DrGreggles

Chat with the UK entry:

"I know you've been asked this a million times, Michael, but... who the fuck are you?"

Crabwalk

Crabwalk

Quote from: DrGreggles on May 14, 2019, 08:33:30 PM
Worst drum miming ever?

HA HA HA! AMAZING!

I quite like this one though.

DrGreggles

The Irish lass was delighted when they stopped talking to her so they could speak to the Swiss guy:

DELIGHTED!

græskar

Quote from: Crabwalk on May 14, 2019, 09:39:03 PM
Like a GOAT tribute band filled with members of B*Witched.

is that good or bad

bomb_dog

Katherine Jenkins on a stick has a good chance on Saturday. No real big standouts otherwise.

San Marino through! FUCK YES!!!!

DrGreggles

DrGreggles

At least Iceland's march to glory continues.

Crabwalk

Most of the good'uns got through bar Portugal.

mothman

San Marino: sounds like Leonard Cohen doing a Right Said Fred cover, looks like the opposite.

Did anybody see "One Day in Gaza" on BBC2 last night? It's here if you missed it. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00052gc

Clownbaby

I didn't even know who our entry was until I watched him this morning. England's entry is pathetic for the millionth time in a row.

I want Iceland to win. My mam gave me a smirky look when they came on. She knows my shit

Cuellar

Are they the BDSM lads?

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: Clownbaby on May 15, 2019, 08:48:43 AM
I didn't even know who our entry was until I watched him this morning. England's entry is pathetic for the millionth time in a row.

I want Iceland to win. My mam gave me a smirky look when they came on. She knows my shit

Of course it is, anyone with anything resembling a career in music wouldn't do it would they so we have to find either the desperate, a has been or someone deluded into thinking it's anything but the only time they will get a chance to sing in front of so many people.

mothman

Darude - one of those established artists - has rather ended with egged face after failing to get into the final.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on May 15, 2019, 05:30:00 PM
Of course it is, anyone with anything resembling a career in music wouldn't do it would they so we have to find either the desperate, a has been or someone deluded into thinking it's anything but the only time they will get a chance to sing in front of so many people.

Someone doing it for a laugh and entering a fun, catchy song would be better.
Look at the number of 80s/90s acts still knocking about on the live circuit - most who haven't released a new song in years. Ask any of those who don't take themselves too seriously and surely they'd love the chance to do a gig that size.

I nominate The Human League.

Clownbaby

Desperate or has-been could still be entertaining even. This guy and his shit song are dull because while shit, it's technically not shit enough to cross over to funny.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Clownbaby on May 15, 2019, 07:24:53 PM
Desperate or has-been could still be entertaining even. This guy and his shit song are dull because while shit, it's technically not shit enough to cross over to funny.