Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:15:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2019

Started by iamcoop, May 14, 2019, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Cheeky advanced hair studio is it

Off 2 clinic want owt

iamcoop

Stokes' crown has been on the precipice for years as well. Some of it probably grew back from sheer force of testosterone after he TWATTED that LAD

poo

SON OF CHRIS BROAD MAKE DAVID HORNER CREUTZFELDT-JACOB

One of the various clinics they go to for team bonding.

sevendaughters

as a kid I used to hate Headingley, mainly because i. Yorkist fucks ii. low scoring iii. England play like shit there but it is probably the best test ground in England isn't it?

shut up 7d ARCHER GET IN SON

Cuellar

JEFFREY ARCHER'S DONE IT AGAIN LADS

Shoulders?-Stomach!

England have a mixed record at Headingley though.

Aaaand they're off for rain. I can confirm it's raining out from where I'm sat.

Weather forecast saying 20% so off and on all day. It's warm and humid. Terrible conditions to bat. We could get them for under 100 here, no joke. Wouldn't even be Australia's fault really. Some of those deliveries were nightmarish swing and seam.

iamcoop

I've just checked, both Broad and Stokes have had hair transplants it's on record. They obviously didn't invite Leachy did they lol the fucking slaphead

sevendaughters

tempted to have one myself in a few years. if I lose my hair then I have no advantage to being youthful looking. I'll look like a bald kid.

Free hair transplant with every central contract. They're all on the Sky Sports/England gravy train.

You wonder what Nasser's thinking sat in the commentary box with his big, baldy slaphead watching today's players running in with their long locks flowing...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Quote on August 22, 2019, 12:32:53 PM
Free hair transplant with every central contract. They're all on the Sky Sports/England gravy train.

You wonder what Nasser's thinking sat in the commentary box with his big, baldy slaphead watching today's players running in with their long locks flowing...

Fucking number 3

That's what he's thinking, constantly. Fucking number 3

However that also is not a suitable grade of haircut for him.

poo

Quote from: iamcoop on August 22, 2019, 12:29:15 PM
I've just checked, both Broad and Stokes have had hair transplants it's on record. They obviously didn't invite Leachy did they lol the fucking slaphead

Haha they actually have! What a couple of pricks.

finnquark

Aggers is in the middle of a quite literally endless anecdote. Someone wake me up when play re-starts.

poo

PS - balding and FUCKING LOVING IT

king_tubby

Stopped raining here, and I'm a mile or so from the ground.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: king_tubby on August 22, 2019, 12:45:40 PM
Stopped raining here, and I'm a mile or so from the ground.

Raining in city centre

Thursday

All this rain delay will just make Archer more mad. He can't wait to fling a few helmet splitters out there.

sevendaughters

I love how the discourse of safety hasn't stopped him. Hit Harris twice before sending him back to Cameron Bancroft's withering expression.